Last Game You Beat/Finished?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Damn, hindi ko pa nababalikan ulit ang Death Stranding. Ano na kaya hitsura ng mga landscapes ngayon. :lol:

I'm still stuck in completing the last DLC of Assassins Creed Odyssey. Hindi na din kasi ako makapag-marathon at kailangan mag-babysit at hindi ko din naman sya mapapanood habang naglalaro ako kasi mas gusto nya manood ng Sesame Street. :lol:

Hopefully, I'll get to finish this DLC this week if opportunity arises. :D Then it's time to move on to Final Fantasy 7 Remake and The Last of Us 2.
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

^^ Same "predicament" hehehe kapag pumupunta sa bahay yung pamangkin kong 3 years old, hindi ako pwedeng maglaro ng Assassin's Creed. Lipat ng Mario. :lol:

On topic, Final Fantasy VII Remake. Partially, One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 up to Marineford arc.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame
Playtime: 20-25 hours
This was free on the PS Store a while ago so I gave it a try. This is my first LEGO videogame on the PS and I’ve read that this is much easier to plat than the other LEGO games. Encountered 3 game crashes and disliked the camera angles especially if your character is under something or in tight places. The races are easy once you got a speedster character. Some collectibles will require you to really look around the place to approach them. I have not tried the co-op feature because all trophies can be done on solo.
Fed_05
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Fed_05

Final Fantasy VII Remake

PS3 Slim 320GB R3 (Oct 19,2010)
PS3 Super Slim 500GB R3 (Nov 7, 2013)
PS4 Slim 500GB R3 (Dec, 2017)
PSN ID: Fed_05
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Island Saver
Free from the PS store. Easy 100% trophies. Game give some lessons about saving the planet, recycling trash, saving, loaning money from bank, etc.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Finally finished Assassins Creed Odyssey's Fate of Atlantis DLC.

Medyo convoluted na yung story at this point dahil sa dami ng characters, events, etc. Though I still enjoyed it overall. Letdown lang yung final boss dahil sobrang dali lang...well, Assassins Creed isn't really known for challenging boss fights. :lol:

Pahinga muna sa AC games. Unahin ko muna ang FF7R, TLOU2 at P5R.

Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Doom on PS4. This game is fast! Try to stop for a second and the demons will clobber you. You have to constantly move around to survive. There's no reload, no ADS (Aiming Down Sights), no regenerating health, and no cover shooting mechanics all of which slow down the action and are modern FPS tropes. Doom is a must for FPS fans that are tired same 'ol FPS formula.

I tried to play a few multiplayer sessions kaya lang sobra hirap na makakita ng matches.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sn@kemaru wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:19 pm LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame
This was free on the PS Store a while ago so I gave it a try. This is my first LEGO videogame on the PS and I’ve read that this is much easier to plat than the other LEGO games. Encountered 3 game crashes and disliked the camera angles especially if your character is under something or in tight places. The races are easy once you got a speedster character. Some collectibles will require you to really look around the place to approach them. I have not tried the co-op feature because all trophies can be done on solo.
Yung mga Lego Marvel games din easy plat. Nalaro ko yung Lego Marvel Superheroes 1 at Lego Avengers. Sa Avengers madali na yung races, sa Superheroes, ang hirap. Kailangan medyo kabisado yung sequence ng mga "gates". Same gameplay din malamang ng Lego Ninjago.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Zone Of The Enders on PS3. Short, repetitive, and boring. At least I was able to fire up my good ol' PS3 for a short while.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:09 am
Sn@kemaru wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:19 pm LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame
Yung mga Lego Marvel games din easy plat. Nalaro ko yung Lego Marvel Superheroes 1 at Lego Avengers. Sa Avengers madali na yung races, sa Superheroes, ang hirap. Kailangan medyo kabisado yung sequence ng mga "gates". Same gameplay din malamang ng Lego Ninjago.
Ah. Sana maging free din sila sa PS Store. :sweat:

On topic:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)
Time to plat: approx. between 10-11 hours?
For me, the easiest and quickest COD game to platinum. No online trophies required for the platinum. No zombie mode (but I kinda miss the zombie mode now). COD WAW and COD Classic remains up there in terms of difficulty.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Crazycajun wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:57 am Zone Of The Enders on PS3. Short, repetitive, and boring. At least I was able to fire up my good ol' PS3 for a short while.
2nd Runner was the best in the franchise. Here's to hoping there's going to be a next-gen reboot/remake of this.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Playtime: 10-11 hours?
A trippy game but deals with a serious matter – psychosis. I followed the advice of the game and played it full with headset on. Voices, voices everywhere. For those that haven’t played this game, you should because it offers a unique experience.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The Order: 1886 on PS4. Again, great presentation! Graphics are solid and the game is presented in a way na Parang nanonood ka Ng sine. It's even in widescreen format with the black bars on top and bottom of the screen. Unfortunately, as I played, so got more and more disappointed. The gameplay is constantly interrupted by pointless cinematics and so much walking around doing nothing. And when you do get to the gameplay part, it feels so clunky and broken. The widescreen format, while really nice to look at, is really a major pain. It constantly blocks your field of vision. I now understand the backlash this game got. Good thing I bought this for less than $5.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Secret of Mana

Playtime: 31 hours (8 to 10 hours of that was spent on farming for random orb and equipment drops from enemies).

This is a remake of the SNES version which I have played years ago. Nothing difficult on this plat except the missable enemies and their random drops because you need to complete the bestiary and equipment list. Most palaces that you finished will be emptied of monsters after you defeated the boss of that palace and some areas become inaccessible as you progress the story so it’s better to have a checklist for this game.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Devil May Cry 5 on PS4. At first, I thought playing 3 different characters was a mistake. But having 3 different characters with 3 different fighting styles really boost the replay value. I beat the game back to back just to experience it more. And to check out the new (and hilarious!) cutscenes. Another stellar game from Capcom!

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Finished that game more than 6 month ago. The only character that I want to play as is Dante. :lol:

I found this game a lot easier to play compared to the previous games because you have the option to revive yourself in the middle of the game where you died. In the previous games you have to buy gold orbs first.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The Walking Dead: The Final Season
Time to plat: 10-12 hours
Difficulty: 1.5/10
It’s very rare for me to give difficulty ratings on my games but I want to make this one an exception. For a Telltale game, this one has numerous missable trophies, has collectibles and some skill-dependent trophies (i.e. hitting 2 rabbits in a row or else restart from checkpoint).
This is the conclusion of Clementine’s story and I’ve watched her grew from the 1st TWD game up to this final season. I’m leaving this game with mix emotions: glad that she’s retiring and she showed a genuine smile of relief, and sad that we may never play a game again with her as the main protagonist.
Farewell, Clem.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:51 pm Finished that game more than 6 month ago. The only character that I want to play as is Dante. :lol:

I found this game a lot easier to play compared to the previous games because you have the option to revive yourself in the middle of the game where you died. In the previous games you have to buy gold orbs first.
Yep. Eto nga pinakamadaling Devil May Cry na nalaro ko. I never bought red orbs to revive myself. Sobrang daming gold orbs na nagkalat. And may bonus gold orbs ka pang nakukuha everytime na maglogin ka sa game. By the end, parang more than 50 gold orbs yata ang nakuha ko.

Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Erica on PS4. An old fashioned FMV game That's actually pretty decent to play. You can use either the Dualshock or you phone using the Erica app. I used both and I prefer using the phone because of the bigger screen as opposed to the smaller touchpad of the Dualshock. The game Can be finished within 2 hours and is a nice palette cleanser.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Playtime: 47 hours
Reminiscent of Castlevania SOTN. Can be platinumed even on Normal difficulty (the lowest difficulty).
Bosses are not that hard especially with a leveled-up and well-geared Miriam. Spent hours on grinding for all items (materials, equipment, shard, etc.). By the time I fought the final bosses of the game, Miriam was level 76 and defeated them in under 2 minutes.
Video contain spoilers.

(was trying out if the Standstill shard works on her, it did not.)
Hoping to buy a physical version of Curse of the Moon 1 and 2.