Gran Turismo 6

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
javelin
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22

Gran Turismo 6 rumors have been swirling around the Internet for several years, beginning almost immediately upon the release of Gran Turismo 5 on PlayStation 3 in 2010, when we learned that its sequel is in development. We learned that new tracks are being crafted and that the game may even be coming to Vita.

Now comes word from GTPlanet of an interview Silicon Republic conducted with SCEE’s Senior Vice President Michael Denny (one of the men you saw on stage during last week’s PlayStation 4 reveal in New York City). The 51 second audio clip, which was posted because of controversy surrounding a prior GTPlanet report citing the Silicon Republic interview, clearly has Denny state that Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PlayStation 3 – not PlayStation 4 – in 2013.

“You look at the games coming out on PlayStation 3 this year,” Denny says, “[like] The Last of Us, Beyond, GT6…”

Denny says this without skipping a beat and doesn’t at all seem concerned that he seems to have let the cat out of the bag. And someone in Denny’s position would most certainly know the longterm software plans for all PlayStation platforms.

We reached out to Sony for comment and clarification. All a Sony rep was willing to tell us was the following: “In 2010, Kazunori Yamauchi confirmed that Polyphony Digital had commenced development for Gran Turismo 6. We look forward to sharing further details on this title in the near future.” When pressed for more information beyond that, Sony refused to give us further comment.

It wouldn’t at all be surprising for Gran Turismo 6 to be prepped for release on PlayStation 3. As Sony stated, the first-party studio responsible for the series, Polyphony Digital, has been working on the game since 2010, a time when PS4 dev kits may not have been available even to Sony-owned studios. Likewise, this may put into perspective why Sony is allowing another of its studios – Evolution – to work on a Gran Turismo-like game for PlayStation 4 in the form of DriveClub.

We’ll keep you updated on Gran Turismo 6 when we learn more.
Source

===================================================================

Welp, Gran Turismo 6 is in development and for the Playstation 3 NOT the Playstation 4.
So, for all you GT fans out there. Good news for you that it's for the PS3 and Vita? Or a minus
that it's not coming to next gen?
Funkyhunk_
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Funkyhunk_

PS4 to for sure. they need to sell the console, and what better way to have gt6 in it exclusively. wanna bet? kiss my pwet

oh and it will be released in 2014.. or 15. or probably 16
PSN ID: funkyhunk69
Socom Player
"Alone I am lethal. As a team, I dominate. Feel my presence."

Maximize your PS3!!!
click here
http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=18523
Tracer1
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Funkyhunk_ wrote:PS4 to for sure. they need to sell the console, and what better way to have gt6 in it exclusively. wanna bet? kiss my pwet

Sorry... mali ka :P

Gran Turismo 6 Coming to PlayStation 3
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/gra ... station-3/
PS3 Rulez!!!

"Boycott Chinese products!"
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...wow ang bilis naman nila nagawa, baka GT5-2 to? :sweat:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
luca_blight
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: lang_kazan

Funkyhunk_ wrote:PS4 to for sure. they need to sell the console, and what better way to have gt6 in it exclusively. wanna bet? kiss my pwet

Drive Club ang lalabas sa PS4. :agree:
-Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.. if not in the way we always expect

-Just close your eyes...

PS3 Slim Asian (October 27, 2009)

Sino ang pinakamagandang cosplayer?

PSN id:lang_kazan
pantellica
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sa tingen ko naman eh baka wala na yung standard and premium, dapat puro premium na, kapag meron pa din ewan ko na lang.
squall_leonhart
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jcmarcy_15

ahahaha olats kakabili ko lang ng pangalawa kong GT5.. yung 2013 edition. may GT6 na pala (hopefully). hyped for this. sana premium cars na lahat :)
PSN ID: jcmarcy_15
Platinum Count: 21

Currently Playing: MGSV The Phantom Pain
pantellica
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

diko na tuloy ganu nilalaro yung gt5 ko, kapag na lang wala ko malaro, kung dalawang version ang ilalabas nato sa ps4 ko ito kukunen.