Darksiders: Wrath of War

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Geofffffff7
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Geofffffff7

kupalking wrote:ang tagal naman ng sequel ibang horseman na ba bida o war padin
confirmed na ng Vigil ibang horseman na ang bida hindi na si War. :agree:
sana si Fury or Strife.
kupalking
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

anu ba name ibang horsemen kala ko yung 4 eh sila war,famine,death at pestilence
Geofffffff7 wrote:
kupalking wrote:ang tagal naman ng sequel ibang horseman na ba bida o war padin
confirmed na ng Vigil ibang horseman na ang bida hindi na si War. :agree:
sana si Fury or Strife.
PSN ID:kupalking
Ps3 super slim white
Ps3 slim black (ylod)
Ps4 black
currently playing killzone shadow fall and battlefield 4 on Ps4
Geofffffff7
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kupalking wrote:anu ba name ibang horsemen kala ko yung 4 eh sila war,famine,death at pestilence
War, Fury, Death, Strife. iniba nila name yung dalawa. :smiley:
bigboi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: dBigBoiXperienz

bad trip wala paraan para malaman ko mga namiss ko na actifacts & shards!!! :banghead:
PSN: BiggieBoi-
Steam: BigBoi_
Battle.net BiggieBoi#1600
https://www.playfire.com/BiggieBoi
MegamanX
Street Fighter: The Movie
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX

bigboi wrote:bad trip wala paraan para malaman ko mga namiss ko na actifacts & shards!!! :banghead:

sir google nyo lang yung location nung isang artifact na kapag naka equip na kay war, magpapa display ng mga locations ng lahat ng items (shards, chest).. yun na lang muna yung hanapin niyo sir, once na nakuha nyo na yun, madali na lang mag hunt ng ibang mga items
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX (HK) / Mega_ZeroXX (US)
Geofffffff7
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

bigboi wrote:bad trip wala paraan para malaman ko mga namiss ko na actifacts & shards!!! :banghead:
get Fury's Embrace. makikita mo lahat ng artifacts at chests sa map pag nka-equip siya :agree:
bigboi
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: dBigBoiXperienz

thanks guys! :mrgreen:

katokayo, tagal mo na di nagoonline sa PSN ah! :sweat:
PSN: BiggieBoi-
Steam: BigBoi_
Battle.net BiggieBoi#1600
https://www.playfire.com/BiggieBoi
Geofffffff7
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ah oo, na-ylod kasi e :banghead: ok na ulit ngayon :grin:
tri3dgE
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

Playing the game right now, so far so good. I'm nearly at the end, and the gameplay really reminds me of Zelda + DMC.

Mukhang may advantage ang hindi muna pag laro ng God of War 3 in order to appreciate these titles, parang yung Lord of Shadow.

I'm pretty hype also on the sequel, and balak ko sabay na i alternate laruin and Darksiders and Darksiders 2 pag lumabas siya, since they say Darksiders 2 is set the same time as part 1 except you are controlling Horseman Death this time around.
weeshee
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow

Mga sir pwede ba magamit yung abysmal armor set sa second play through? :sweat:
PSN ID:weeshee13
tri3dgE
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

Yes, assuming you collected all parts in a save file, when you start a new game you are given a chance to start with the bad-ash armor of War.
weeshee

Sir wala na bang condition na ganito ? :sweat: "If you want to be able to start a new game with the Abyssal armor on the Steam version, you have to complete the ultimate blade BEFORE completing the armor set or else the Steam version of the game will refuse to recognize that you have done so. Once you've done those two in that order, you can beat the game and then subsequent new games on any difficulty will offer you the option to use the armor from the start. War will still appear in his normal get-up in cutscenes though." di ko kasi alam kung pc version yan or ps3...
tri3dgE
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

Can't really say, but as soon as I completed the armor, I made a new game to get that one trophy (Down a Helicopter during the Apocalypse) and the Abysmal Armor message showed up. I'm pretty sure I haven't completed the Armageddon Blade on that part since I haven't obtain the last shard in Ashlands.

Sa PC version lang ata nag aaply yung condition na dapat na Reforge muna ang Armageddon Blade. Anyway, cut-scenes still show War on his regular armor though since pre-rendered siya.
weeshee

Badtrip hirap kunin ng improvised kill trophy :banghead:
tri3dgE
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

Here is what I did:

Right after you completed the 2nd heart (or anywhere after), travel to the 1st area (yung kung saan mo una nakita si Vulgrim). There are around 8-10 Undead, crows and a few demons running around the area. Grab a car and throw it to every enemy you find, for tougher demons and angels though, you'll need to whack them first until the "O" shows up their head and throw a car/table/any object to kill them.

Once you kill all enemies in the area, you should have a few cars left in the area. Grab a car a look for a flock of 4-5 crows near the entrance to the library and throw it at them. Crows are also counted as kill for the trophy. Once the area is desolated of any life, save your game and reload (or just travel to another Serpent Hole, and back again to respawn the enemies).

Just continue the process a few times, and the trophy should pop. I did mine around 10 times and the trophy appeared.

Right now I'm grinding weapon experiences to get that trophy one trophy where you need to max and learn all moves for the weapons. Any tips for that?
weeshee

Pre . sa iron canopy pinakamadali ito yung link .. thanks ng pala sa guide :grin:
tri3dgE
Destruction Derby
Destruction Derby

Ah, doon pala talaga sa spiders ang pinakamabilis, thanks.

By the way, I recall that some of the bed racks in that level also respawns together with the spiders, so I think pwede mo rin doon makuha yung "Improvised Kills" trophy.
MegamanX

ang pinaka ayaw kong trophy dito yung kill 160 (not sure about the exact numbers) habang nakasakay ka sa isang ibon hahaha
yun nalang ang kulang ko at platinum ko na to
spire7
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Guys, would you recommend someone to buy this game? May nagsasabi kasi na ok ang game na ito. May nagsasabi naman na nakakasawang laruin. Of course sa ibang websites yon, not in this forum. What do you think? I am really planning to buy this game.
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
--Matthew 7:6
MegamanX

^^ sir ok tong game na to, not much hype was given to this, so underrated game siya. pero promise, mageenjoy ka talaga dito. Saktong sakto din, lalabas na yung Darksiders 2, so start with the story of 'war' para ready ka na sa story naman ni 'Death' :agree: