Folklore

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
Darkshader
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hey labas na ba ang folk lore demo para sa NA? hindi pa ako nag check ng PSN for the past 2 days. maganda ba sya?
PSN ID: Darkshader

Gamer/Toy Collector
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Hehe ako di ko pa tapos i DL. Exactly 300Mb remaining na lang. Mamaya ko pa maitutuloy ulit.
chinista
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload

just finished downloading and playing ellen's part. for me it's an 7.5-8/10 game. thing is kulang ata sa voice acting? ewan ko if tinanggal for the demo pero ang tagal before ako nakarinig ng boses. anyway the action is good gusto ko yung concept niya. ayaw ko lang yung camera a little.. the right analog stick is so slow so minsan di mo makita yung kalaban. ganda nga ng mga pangalan ng kalaban eh.. pouke.. boob-something hahaha
"Perfection. Control. Strength. Will. Knowledge. Insight. Determination."
Vicious-sama
Cyber Sled
Cyber Sled

The game seems extremely average. I still dig it more than Heavenly Sword, though.
METALGEARSOLID4
June 12, 2008.

SNEAK OUT!
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitzburgh16

chinista wrote:just finished downloading and playing ellen's part. for me it's an 7.5-8/10 game. thing is kulang ata sa voice acting? ewan ko if tinanggal for the demo pero ang tagal before ako nakarinig ng boses. anyway the action is good gusto ko yung concept niya. ayaw ko lang yung camera a little.. the right analog stick is so slow so minsan di mo makita yung kalaban. ganda nga ng mga pangalan ng kalaban eh.. pouke.. boob-something hahaha
10/10 for the names of the enemies :lol: :-D
"Giggity Giggity Giggity... Awwwww Riiggght!"

Halina't mag dice tayong lahat :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile:

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
Emotion_Engine
Ace Combat
Ace Combat

I agree, yung boss sa demo na may tentacles at bulaklak, medyo nalito ako sa camera nung una. sana sa original game release maayos na nila.

at pansin ko din, parang mas madali yung demo ni Ellen kaysa kay Keats.

:D
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

wow i like this game, i like it when you have to think what kind of folk you have to use against another folk, like the rhino boss thingy. i used the block folk to block the initial attack nice!
Emotion_Engine
Ace Combat
Ace Combat

aliw din yung picture book...

picture book = instruction manual

:lol:
daddycharlie
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: daddycharlie

haha nice concept :D
PSN ID:daddycharlie Asian PS3

"Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy." - Bob Kelso
“Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.” - Douglas MacArthur
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Haha ganda pla nito. Langya ntepok ako sa boss walang continue yung demo. Well parang Pokemon din to, gotta catch 'em all. :)
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yup ang galing ng game na to, waah! pati yung boss battles
Sprigga
PlayStation
PlayStation

Ganda sobra ng game na to. I just finished the DEMO earlier today. Dang! Kelan release neto?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yup ganda ano? malapit na rin, Oct something hehe
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitzburgh16

Sprigga wrote:Ganda sobra ng game na to. I just finished the DEMO earlier today. Dang! Kelan release neto?
Oct 9 :-D
"Giggity Giggity Giggity... Awwwww Riiggght!"

Halina't mag dice tayong lahat :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile:

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
jomni
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jomni

This might be an under-hyped sleeper hit.
But will it cater to the US audience's tastes?
The reviewers might just bash this because it's a strange game by design.
Or maybe because it's not a bloody violent game with top-notch graphics.
But for us Asians, this seems really good.
Remarks from people here in Singapore are positive as well.
私はジョムニーです。 PSN = jomni

My blog and Used Games Store:
jomnisgames.blogspot.com
Selling original PS3, PS2, and PC games
More games for sale here!

Siren Zombie (しびと) Sightings
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:http://www.us.playstation.com/EP/Promot ... Promo286_H

Design a monster and get it in the game :D

This October, Folklore,™ an amazing new fantasy action-adventure game, hits the PLAYSTATION®3! To celebrate, we're giving you a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make a character that will be included in the game!
In Folklore, you'll take a fantastic journey into realms of the Netherworld, places full of spirits, fairies, creatures and monsters. These inhabitants are called "Folks." As a Netherworld traveler, you are able to capture these Folks and make their attacks (abilities) your own.

Folklore features over 100 kinds of Folks you can collect and use.

Can you create another one? Create the winning Creature and we'll put it in the game!

FOLKLORE CREATE-A-CREATURE CONTEST.

* Create a Folk illustration
* Write down a description of your Folk's abilities
* Describe how your Folk's abilities can be used after it's been captured
* Be sure to do your research! Go to http://www.FolkloreTheGame.com to learn more
about the game.

Then send us your Folk's portfolio to: playstation_community_support@playstation.sony.com

The development team at Game Republic will judge the finalists and choose four runners-up and one winner.

We'll announce the winner sometime in September.

PRIZES
Four runners-up will receive a copy of Folklore for the PLAYSTATION 3 and a copy of the limited edition "World of Folklore" art book.

One talented Grand Prize winner will also receive a copy of the game, the book, and, as a huge tip-of-the-hat to his or her creativity, their Folk will be added to a downloadable game pack.

That's right, the winner's creation will become a real in-game character that can be fought, captured and used as a weapon.

And they will be forever integrated into the folklore of...well...Folklore.

Good luck!

POWTEK :fury: ...na receive ko na ito via e-mail dahil naka-register ako sa Playstation Underground, pero ang PROBLEMA...open lang ito for legal U.S. RESIDENTS EVIL !!!! :fury:

Sayang...may naisip pa naman akong design dito...si KOKEY !!! :lol: :-) :lol: Pero, seriously...what if SUBUKAN ko nga...hehe...malay niyo? :-)

Pero, maganda ang game...parang World of WARCRAFT !!! Tsaka si Keats kamukha ni....OTACON...tsaka yung badinger z sa FFXII...yung kulot? :lol:

At....naalala ko yung FFX-2 habang nagpapalit costume si Ellen base dun sa PS3 HD jap trailer...a la DRESSPHERE ;-)
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yup why not try to send your entry :D
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kasi according to the official rules ng contest...(nag-email sa akin ang PS Underground)...open to U.S. legal residents...eh nasa pilipinas ako. May kamag-anak ako dun kaso kung sakaling yung entry ko ang manalo sa pamamagitan ng pag-send ko sa kamag-anak na iyon, sa kanya mapupunta yung prize, gagastos pa sa pagpapadala.

Tsaka wala akong PS3 :heh: yung artbook lang kung sakali ang mapapakinabangan.

Sa ngayon, iniisip ko pa...kaso...bahala na si batman !!!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yup, if i had the talent i would send one in a heartbeat, bahala na si batman lols
daddycharlie
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: daddycharlie

I played the US demo. I have to admit i'm impressed. Simple lang sya pero overall i think it's a nice game. I would definitely buy this pag meron na ako nung lair at hs. sana lang nagsasalita sila pag naguusap
PSN ID:daddycharlie Asian PS3

"Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy." - Bob Kelso
“Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.” - Douglas MacArthur