Last Game You Beat/Finished?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Kongratulations! Gusto kong ma-platinum yan bago lumabas yung Intergrade. :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

^ Thanks.
I have also downloaded the PS+ free FF VII Remake.
Kaso hindi na-recognize yun saved data ko kasi magka-iba ng region. R3 yun physical copy ko kung saan nandun yun saved data ko. R1 yun PS+ ko.

On topic:
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Maganda sya kaso very short. Finished the game in 3 hours.
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Super Mario 3D World for Nintendo Switch. Yung main "story" anyway kasi (SPOILERS SELF-DELETED :P ). Although technically, natapos ko na rin ito sa Wii U. Yung Bowser's Story tinignan ko lang yung umpisa.
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Ghosts of Tsushima. Finished after 100hrs. :lol:

US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...kakatapos ko lang (ulit) ng demons souls remake, pero need pa pala ng isang gameplay para sa platinum, kala ko kaya ng isang ng+ lang.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
ultimagicarus99
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
PSN ID: ultimagicarus99

Ghost of Tsushima, 1st SuckerPunch na natapos ko. Eto din yung may pinakamadaming screenshots na nilaro ko. haha
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kate Bishop missions sa Marvel's Avengers :)
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Red Dead Redemption on PS3. This game really aged well. Wala ako naramdaman na archaic game design. Play ezperience was really smooth. And yung graphics pamatay pa rin!
I had more fun playing it now than I did on my PS3 years ago, too. I remember may game breaking glitch ito noon. If you play a minigame, yung accept and cancel is mapped on one button. I remember hindi ako nakapaglaro ng Five finger fillet noon cuz I'd get stuck becaUse of that glitch.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#153. Fallout 76
Total Playtime: 202 hours
The current version is very playable (but I still encountered 2 crashes and 1 stuck glitch). Other than that, Bethesda really polished this game and they still have 2 major updates on the way for 2021. Contrary to when the game first released, you can now interact with human NPCs and there are various factions that you can do quests with. Players are very nice and I have not encountered a single griefer.
You can platinum the game with just the base game but it is very much advisable to finish the free Wastelanders DLC and all its trophies. Why? Even after completing all the main, side, daily and event missions, you will still need to grind more experience to reach level 100 which is a pre-requisite for the platinum. Also, the DLC missions will reward you with the Chinese stealth suit (think of it like Solid Snake’s stealth camo) and very good weapons.
Some tips:
1. Plan your character build. The points allotment to SPECIAL, the perks to purchase, your main weapon type, etc.
2. Look up where you want to place your C.A.M.P.
3. Do the daily and weekly challenges to climb the Season rewards.
4. Finish one Factions’ story ASAP. This will unlock the gold bullion(GB) currency that you can use to purchase the better (or best) power armor plan and equipment.
5. Do the daily factions side missions to work your way towards maximizing your alliance with them. You will also earn Treasury notes (TN) for each completed faction missions. Trade the TNs for GBs.
6. Be friendly to other players. High level players tend to give/drop plans and equipment to low level players.
Shout-outs:
schwarze-sonne17 – first FO76 friend who gave me plenty of plans and level specific equipment.
SourWaffles94 – my partner for the boost-able trophies.
Katipuneros of STEEL – Pinoys who gave me a legacy weapon that I used all throughout the game, helped me on my 2nd attempt to launch a nuke and over-all nice people.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#154. Subnautica
Playtime: 2 hours (it should’ve been lesser than that if only the game did not crash twice).
Used the developers console and with the help of a youtube guide. Always save your game before you teleport.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#155. Zombie Army 4: Dead War
Playtime: 60-65 hours(?). Base game platinum and free trophies from paid DLCs.
Nothing is missable. All collectibles can be acquired even on replay / chapter select. Online trophies are quite easy to get even if you play with randoms but definitely easier with some friends. Horde trophies can be done even by solo but requires some preparations specially on higher waves. There is a very helpful guide on how to level up fast but I am telling you to do that as your last trophy, prioritize on getting the other trophies first.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kongratulations!

Next planned platinum ko yung Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Control: Ultimate Edition!
bahtul
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitz-j

Finally got platinum in Boarderlands 2 and Boarderlands The Pre Sequel :win:

Lastest game I finished is Little Nightmares. Ang ikli lang pala nun.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Thanks Daniel and kongrats din kina ron and bahtul sa mga achievements nila. hehe

#156. Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Playtime: 38 – 43 hours(?).
Requires 2 playthroughs because you need to play on New Game + and Deathinitive difficulty (hardest) to get the required trophies. I hate the collectibles because there’s so many of them and there’s no in-game map or counter to track them. The hardest difficulty and the crucible may be daunting but are easily manageable with a good build and upgraded weapons (arcane crit necro build FTW!). You can plat this without using the weapon upgrade exploit.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#157. GreedFall
Time: 58 hours
With strategic use of different save files from various parts of the story, you can get 98% of the trophies in a single playthrough. Another playthrough is required just to romance a companion with an opposite gender for the main character. I went with the technical build using guns and bombs, and magic rings to shoot fireballs. There is a working duplication glitch that can give you lots of ammo, items and even equipment. On Extreme difficulty, you need to be constantly moving and dodging. Bosses can kill you in 1 to 2 hits while normal enemies can in 2-4 hits. If you are thirsting for some western RPGs, give this one a try.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kongratulations uli! Meron ako niyang Darksiders II pero di pa nalalaro. :D
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Thanks. Hindi ko nalaro yun part 1 and part 3 or any Darksiders except yan part 2 kasi naging free sa PS+. Maganda din pala sya, kinda God of War with some rpg element kasi need mo rin mag-upgrade ng equipment.

On topic:
#158. Battlefield V
Time: 45 - 55 hours?
I had some difficulty beating the War Stories on hardcore specially the 3rd one. The Death from Above, Hoist the Flag and Fender Bender are the only challenging online trophies and it is advisable that you find a group that would help you boost them. The rest of the online trophies are just plain ol’ grinding.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Red Dead Redemption 2. At long last! Natapos din! This has to be the longest game I have ever played, storywise. The game is full of great and memorable moments and is so much fun to play. The game is not perfect. Combat can be clunky at times. But the positives outweigh the negatives. I also advise to play RDR1 amd RDR2 back to back for a richer experience. What a classic!

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart