Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor [PS4]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
steeps
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: steeps_US

ang kulit/galeng nung nemesis system. kahit mga standard orcs, pag napatay ka as long as may bakante na posisyon napopromote. galeng! :D tapos ilang beses na rin ako napatay, medyo mahirap din unlike Batman and AC na kaya magstraight combo. dito pag may ranged na kalaban, hindi mo namamalayan ubos na pala life mo.

it indeed feels like a mix of batman and AC, but still different in its own way.
PSN ID: steeps_US (US Account)
please drop by my gaming blog at http://theelectronicplayground.blogspot.com
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: depyuz1

Galing nga eh! Hindi rin pwede na lusob lang ng lusob kailangan planado!
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

crycec wrote:
sa Steam P1,239.95 lang for PC... ayos sa price pero mas preferred ko PS4 platform kahit doble ang price...
Yeah better buy sa ps4, easier than sa pc. Kailangan beefy video card with 6gb of vram for ultra textures.
strangebrew
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

waaah! out of stock na kay mam percy!!!
psn HK acct - emer_jelo
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

strangebrew wrote:waaah! out of stock na kay mam percy!!!
Do what i do and wait for this game to hit the used games section, single player only games go down in value quick if you can be patient :lol:

I was supposed ro buy this day one but I still have Arkham Origins to finish. As a LoTR fan and a fan of the Arkham games, it's going to be a blast stepping into Mordor once again.
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!

Kung duda pa rin kayo sa shadow of mordor watch this short clip ko :2thumbs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQNhUfY ... e=youtu.be
boga123
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: boga123

I need this game. Damn. Tapos dating pa ng 2k15 next week. My moneeeeeyzzzz
PSN ID: boga123

DEBUT ALBUM NOW OUT FOR FREE!

Vandals on the Wall's 25th best local album for 2013!

http://thegeeksmusic.bandcamp.com
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Just killed my first 4 war chiefs...ang hirap nung isa na may toxic cross bow kaya siya yung pang fifth na hindi ko pa mapatay! Hirap pa din ako pumatay ng Caragor kaya pag may nakikita ako, I either avoid or draw them to where there's a bunch of orcs. =)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
chogi
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: chogidogs

Sold out EVERYWHERE. Sakit!
Opmas
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: opmas29

Benta ko na sana PS4 ko pero ng nakita ko ito. I'll give my ps4 another chance... kaso sold out na sa lahat ng store. Kahit sa Olx walang nagbebenta lol
PSN ID - opmas29

Tototot..tototot..tototot Uki ah... Sarap ulit ulitin... totototot

Halika totot tayo
wem272
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: jokho76

Galing ng game:SOM. Was browsing at megamall cyberzone yesterday just to look around and I asked about Shadow of Mordor.. Out of stock. Good news is that araw araw naman delivery. Labo lang bakit pakonti konti magdeliver.
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!

Hindi inaasahan na maganda kasi yung game ng mga store natin
crycec
Aquanaut's Holiday
Aquanaut's Holiday
PSN ID: crycec

Easy as 123 wrote:Hindi inaasahan na maganda kasi yung game ng mga store natin
yup, this game is by far the best experience I've had with my PS4...
sa mga nagda-doubt na bumili nito, you're missing a lot... got my copy last Friday, sleeping at 4am in the morning ever since... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
chogi
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: chogidogs

Binili ko na lang yung digital version kse $%&* waiting!
Mandac8
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Mandac_08

I Have No Regrets Buying this Sleeper Hit Game. :2thumbs:
"Riding is my LIFE.
Anything that happens
before or after is
just Waiting."
TCB
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: Thechrisbondoc

Sold out nga sa glorietta, both itech and db.

Itech will have r1 copies tomorrow, the sales lady didnt know how much it would cost
jmsv
Silverload
Silverload

Question lang sa mga nakapaglaro na.. sino sainyo infamous gamers? Pano niyo macocompare ying game na to dun?

LAKERS SUCKS!

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take
Easy as 123
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!

jmsv wrote:Question lang sa mga nakapaglaro na.. sino sainyo infamous gamers? Pano niyo macocompare ying game na to dun?
Parehas openworld. Parehas Repetitive.
TemJin
Rayman
Rayman

I wish Dynasty Warriors and Basara creators would copy the combat gameplay of this game.
The way you massacre multiple enemies is very satisfying.
Enemies actually attack you and not just standing around waiting to die. :lol:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Quick impressions as I'm just into about the 2nd hour in this game:

- combat is essentially copy-pasted from the batman arkham games, with a few good twists allowed by the setting of the game. Even the bat-stun to beatdown mechanic is copied in the game. Well, if they're going to copy a system for this type of game, the combat system of Arkham suits this game very well.
- Animations are fluid, though I do notice some jank while I'm mid-animation and I counter an incoming attack, sometimes the animation completely stops and goes on to the counter animation which looks bad (although this was rare).
- One thing I don't like is the camera system, I think the camera is a little too zoomed in, which means that you're not fully aware of your surroundings, making stringing together combos harder. Also the camera gets stuck in weird angles sometimes which makes it hard to navigate the area during combat.

- voice acting is really good. The Ratbag moments in particular were very enjoyable.
- The Nemesis system is very nice. Each orc has a different personality, making each encounter feel fresh.

I had one encounter where I think three captains were in the area and they converged towards me, I thought about running but I decided to stick it out. I was successful in killing the grunts, but when the captains were left I was having a hard time. All of a sudden, two Caragors came rushing, and one orc captain fled because he was afraid of caragors. So what was left were the two orc captains, which the caragors killed for me essentially. :lol: it was pretty funny, but I think the orc captain who got away leveled up on me.

Anyway, great game. The story hasn't quite gripped me yet, but the things you can do in the game (especially the nemesis system) keeps the game really engaging.