Usapang Trabaho

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Kumusta mga trabaho niyo? I landed a job a few years ago that, although it pays well and truly incentivizes hard work, I feel that I have already exhausted everything I can do in it. I can always attempt for a managerial position but I will lose the incentives I can get which pays more than what a manager can get in a year. Besides, I have been in a managerial position for years before this job and the older I get, the less I want to deal with people and their bulldog excuses. What irks me is the thinking that this may be the last job I have before I retire. That is if the company actually survives up to when I am at retirement age. I mean, is that it for me? I know I should be grateful. At least I'm not like those who jump from one job to another because they always seek where the easy money is. Anyone else get this feeling?
:bigmouth:
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

No for me.

Meron akong online based work at may iba't ibang business. Kaya naman.

Tip ko lang, wag na wag na wag na wag maniwala sa work-life balance! Lalo ka lang ma stress at maghahanap ng "life". Magiging hate mo lang ang work mo.

Love your work and you will never "work" for the rest of your life.
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!