Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

sa 28 yata available na yung digital version so alam na.. :bigmouth:
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...hehehe may pag asa pa.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Extended siya dito sa amin sa SM BF.. try mo pafs sa SM North baka extended din..
Dec0de022
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Dec0de022

nagpunta ako moa last sunday di na palabas. pero ayun nga, nirelease din yung digital copy ngayong week kaya nagawan ng paraan... :lol: english dub yung digital, ok naman yung voices maliban lang siguro kay Libertus para sa akin. tsaka yung pagkasync ng bibig nila sakto sa english voice made para sa english dub talaga ata yun movie haha.

ayos naman siya, ganda ng visuals at badass nga si Nyx. :D pero diba namatay rin siya sa dulo? kasi sabi nung Lucii na by sunset wala na yung powers at cost nun yung buhay niya? so I guess kung may DLC siya sa game, either isang Kingsglaive operation or yung adaptation nung movie plot mismo gagamitin...
YOUTUBE|WORLD TEKKEN FEDERATION|STEAM|MYFIGURECOLLECTION
PSN ID: Dec0de022|PS3 | icanhazhaxplz|PSV
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

may blu-ray na rin kaya?
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:may blu-ray na rin kaya?
may lumabas na at malinaw naman yung quality. :mrgreen:
**** ****!
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...digital 1080p naman na e.. Yung bluray oct 30 pa ata
Currently Playing:
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Napanood ko na rin to and just as expected syempre merong mga cameo's from the previous FF. Not really going to compare this against other FF CGI films kasi this one holds well by its own. It's really worth enjoying as it is.

If there is one thing I dislike about this movie is that crow died early, ganda pa naman ng character nya. :)
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

oo nga si Crow. sayang.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...bat ganun parang naiba masyado itsura ni lunafreya dito? sabagay kahit sila noctis parang minadali din dito compared sa fmv nila sa game mismo.
Currently Playing:
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

Di ko na natiis, pinanood ko na rin. Si Daniel kasi, may "Epic" na effect. :D 2nd viewing na lang pag dumating na yung Deluxe Ed sa November.

Nakita nyo yung Beats na advertisement sa movie? :)

It looks realistic but the FF movies still manages not to catch the imperfections of the world. The same issues with Advent Children, the roads look brand new.

Syempre, if I overlook that part. EPIC talaga, not a dull moment. I've been trying to keep the excitement for XV down kasi 2 months pa sya so it's not a good move to watch this but WTH, I love it. The whole giants fighting. WOW!

It is just me or kamukha nung daemon yung Emerald weapon ng FF7?
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^not the emerald but it is exactly like the diamond weapon. Magkaiba sila ng balikat tapos emerald weapon floats while diamond walks. Wont be surprised if omega makes an appearance in the actual game. :)

As for the rumor floating around about the kotr, i can only speculate at best that if it appears in the game baka it will be in the form of a weapon that noctis can use kasi the movie talks about a "wall" as a forbidden technique and we didnt see 12 giants so mas plausible na gawing 12 weapons that can be acquired. Pero if it comes in the form of an actual summon then why not? :mrgreen:
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Epic Win naman e. Maganda gumawa ng fight sequence ng Squeenix. Kahit movie lang. :D

Siguro yung yung brand new roads, ganun gusto ng mga Hapon, yung malinis. OC siguro. :D
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I need an FF7 refesher. Nakalimutan ko na yung Diamond Weapon. Googling it eh yeah, it does look more like the one in XV than Emerald. Alot of people seem to complain that it's SE being lazy by reusing another model but I think it's awesome that they included that in the movie. That's a nod to FF7 and it does fuel the theory that all Final Fantasy games are linked.

I'm shelving that ROTR theory muna, there's not much to go on, I was even trying to count yung kings na kausap ni Nyx and 4 or 5 lang ata nandun.. Hard to tell.

May sexy giant pa, sana more of her/it. :)

Japan, Oo nga naman, may point ka dun. ahahaha

Wala nakapansin ng Beats Logo sa isang street panning scene?
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

In theory, kotr are just knights and not exactly a lineage of kings di ba? Isa lang dapat ang king sa kanila and the rest mga loyal followers na lang. Yung sa movie kasi malinaw na royal lineage of past kings yung mga yun kaya malabong maging kotr yung nasa movie. Naexaggerate lang siguro bec they bear medieval armors and OP pa kaya dun nagmula ang speculation that they are the same kotr as the one in ff7 pero hindi naman.

Like i said, mas tatanggapin ko pa kung ipresent as weapon yung kotr that noctis can use as offense and defense para pasok sya dun sa concept ng legendary power na "wall" na nabanggit dito sa movie.

Tbh, mas gusto ko ang fights scenes dito kesa sa advent children. Dito kasi kita mo pa yung sequence ng action pero sa advent children parang masyadong fast paced na anime ang bawat atake nila at ni halos hindi na masundan ng mata mo.
**** ****!
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...naalala ko yang diamond sa ff7, sya yung godzilla look alike na naglalakad sa dagat papuntang midgar.
Currently Playing:
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

grayfox17 wrote:In theory, kotr are just knights and not exactly a lineage of kings di ba? Isa lang dapat ang king sa kanila and the rest mga loyal followers na lang. Yung sa movie kasi malinaw na royal lineage of past kings yung mga yun kaya malabong maging kotr yung nasa movie. Naexaggerate lang siguro bec they bear medieval armors and OP pa kaya dun nagmula ang speculation that they are the same kotr as the one in ff7 pero hindi naman
SE doesn't have to follow that naman. Shiva is a male in Hindu mythology and not associated with ice, for example. Staka Kings can be knights naman and it doesn't have to be King Arthur, Regis means king also. All is speculation din, so either way goes. I'm just excited for it all. I love a good story and back stories so I'll probably be buying that season pass too.

For me, the KOTR fits more in XV than in FF7, but I'd like to see it in any of the two or both, of course.

What's the tentacled monster called?
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Yeah, maraming ngang references sa FF universe na hindi tugma sa actual source mythologies. Not that I'm complaining either pero part of the series kasi revolves on fantasy so a little exaggeration can be somewhat acceptable naman.

I'm all for a good story din, nothing gets me immersed than a well presented story with a few plot twists thrown in. And having SE make a movie based on this will surely mean cameos. I checked up on the octopus monster kasi I was dead sure that thing was taken from somewhere and I was right - the thing's name is ultros from FF6. I dont exactly remember fighting that one pero knowing SE, they love putting cameo's whenever they can tulad na lang nung marlboro cartoon.

I'm still salty about crowe and on why SE had to waste her just like that.
**** ****!
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

True, but some FF has a setting/theme. The theme for XV is a clash between the real and fantasy world, so KOTR works there. But the theme for 7 is Sci-Fi/Industrial, I think KOTR there was a tribute to the traditional RPGs.

I played FF6, I'm sure of it, but I don't remember any of it anymore. Ultros name does sound familiar too. May issue ako dun sa monster na yun, it practically killed everyone it has contact with but cuddled Luna. It could be that it was intelligent enough to follow orders but really, Luna was irrelevant to Niflheim after the rescue..

Well, Crowe and Luna eh parang has that "I'm going to be dead soon" vibe. >.> I wouldn't be surprised if Luna dies after meeting up with Noctis. Speaking of Noctis, was it explained what happened sa kanya kaya sa naka wheel chair? I haven't been up to date with all other XV info para mabawasan yung hype sa puso ko.

Another thing, Libertus is what I imagine Wedge would look like. Wouldn't it be awesome if Libertus went underground and changed his name to Wedge. Ah damn, hype, shut up. >.>
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

What I like about FF15 is that among the all the titles that came out for this series, yung 15 lang talaga yung pinaka-modern kasi it showcases realistic elements na hango sa panahon natin. So you could also say that 15 hits closer to home than the others.

Tsaka kung mapapansin mo sa movie merong parang chip na naka install dun sa ulo nung octopus kaya baka na-mind control sya na si luna lang ang habol nya pero the rest will be killed. Na-mention sa umpisa na parang may sakit yata sya kaya naka wheelchair si noctis nun - yun lang yung nasalo ko eh. :sweat:
**** ****!