Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter, Nathan Drake, is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. His greatest adventure will test his physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he's willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End will be available in 2015.

From the YouTube description
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...iba yung boses sa teaser, marami nagsasabi yung nagsasalita daw yung totoong nathan drake? sya nag ang mag rerevenge sa nathan drake na nasa part 1-3? :lol:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
ultimagicarus99
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
PSN ID: ultimagicarus99

60fps/1080p with that graphics @ 400$ machine? lampaso ang mga kalaban nyan.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...need na mag ipon pang ps4, deal breaker talaga sa akin ngayon sa mga bagong console ang gawa ng naughty dog lalo na uncharted series.

...imba sa detail na.
Currently Playing:
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

darkwing_uop wrote:Where is Elena :(
...nandyan siguro, may wedding ring si drake eh.
Currently Playing:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

UC3 Drake vs UC4 Drake
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

ang laki ng itinanda ni Drake :lol:
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: VsAssassin

I don't think na may mamamatay sa main cast nitong UC4. The subtitle could mbe referring to a real thief. Sila Nathan and Sully kasi treasure hunters and not actually thieves. And remember UC3: Drake's Deception? The subtitle for UC3 actually could be cosidered Sir Francis Drake's deception Nathan's deceiving himself and/or Marlowe's deception of Drake.

Grabe talaga level of fidelity ng game na'to. I can't wait for the release!
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Almost at uncanny valley levels na!

Tingin kong magbabanggan sa PS4 pagdating sa graphics eh ang Naughty Dog at Sony Santa Monica :o
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

someone from NGaf forums made a color corrected version
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Wow...that looks amazing... ganyan ba dapat talaga or madilim dahil gabi tulad nung original na pinakita sa E3?
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Seraph011 wrote:Wow...that looks amazing... ganyan ba dapat talaga or madilim dahil gabi tulad nung original na pinakita sa E3?
It was night time in the trailer, actually is it even a trailer when it is running in real-time
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Comparing the graphics of UC4 to the older titles, hindi na stylized. Sa UC1 yo UC3 kasi stylized, ito closer to realistic na. Wala naman akong complaints, though it's interesting to point out.
Lord, give me Your heart to have great compassion; Your eyes to see with my heart; Your ears to hear with my heart; Your voice so I can proclaim Your word with boldness!

Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

darkwing_uop wrote:
Seraph011 wrote:Wow...that looks amazing... ganyan ba dapat talaga or madilim dahil gabi tulad nung original na pinakita sa E3?
It was night time in the trailer, actually is it even a trailer when it is running in real-time
Ah ok..mas ok yung sa post mo kasi ang linaw at kita g kita yung detail eh. Can't wait to see how the scenery would look like! :agree:

And kung trailer siya...hehe eto nahanap ko na definition ng trailer..

an excerpt or series of excerpts from a movie or program used to advertise it in advance; a preview.

So yup..trailer pa din ata yun. :mrgreen:
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Lol not two months ago when Amy Hennig and Justin Richmond left ND, people were all, OMMMGGGG ANO NA NANGYAYARE SA NAUGHTY DOG??? :lol: It's always fun to take a look at overreactions :lol:
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^Lol, oo nga eh. Eh kung nagresearch man lang sana muna ang mga tao, eh hindi sana nag-over-react. Sina Neil Druckman kaya ang gumawa ng UC2, which for me was a more cohesive experience than UC3.

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

VsAssassin wrote:^Lol, oo nga eh. Eh kung nagresearch man lang sana muna ang mga tao, eh hindi sana nag-over-react. Sina Neil Druckman kaya ang gumawa ng UC2, which for me was a more cohesive experience than UC3.
Hennig was the CD for UC 2 (and admittedly still a significant loss to the studio), but yes Druckmann was lead designer for UC2, while Straley was the game director for UC2. So yeah they were heavily involved the best uncharted game, I agree. I did not like Uncharted 3's pacing, but it was still a great game.

Nakakatawa lang talaga mag overreact mga tao, may mga speculation pa ng burn out or nagsasawa na kakagawa ng the last of us lol pero sabi ko nga, wala naman talaga tayong pakialam dati sa movement ng tao sa games industry dati, ngayon na nagka internet all of a sudden kailangan natin malaman yung mga umaalis sa companies tapos gagawa pa ng conclusion na may gulo sa ND lol.
VsAssassin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Na-download ko sa Gamersyde ang trailer nito around 250MB, and all I can say is "amazing!" Kahit 505 lang ng level of detail sa actual game masaya na ako; however, sabi ng ND, i-ta-try pa nilang lagpasan ang graphics nito sa end product. Galing!!!

z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014- ... ystation-4

Naughty Dog's community strategist Arne Meyer told Eurogamer. "There's a lot of games out there that say they're 60, they feel 60 but if you push it you find some frame-rate dips. I think every game's going to do that, and it's going to happen to us too. It's not going to be something massive where you're going to tell the difference. I can't tell, but I'm not a frame-counter. Some people on NeoGAF can.

"When we came out and said we're trying to hit 60, we saw that there's a lot of debate between that, so why not cater to both sides of that," Meyer said of the option to include a 30fps lock. "If you've really got a strong preference for that, why not provide that customisation for you? Speaking of NeoGAF, there was a guy saying he gets more nauseous at 60fps than 30fps, so he's loving it. It's kind of an anomaly, and most people are like - why are you doing that? It's great that we're able to include it."

"A lot of it was because we could try something out on our PS4 engine," Meyer said of the decision to do a PS4 version of The Last of Us. "How far can we do it? Can we do a 1080p, 60fps game? We always wanted to do that, but for the types of effects we wanted to put on screen 720p30 was just fine. Now with the push to go even further that's not fine enough. So we're trying to rise to meet that kind of challenge too."