PLDT

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
mikay
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: 1

Maiba tayo, alam ninyu to? PLDT?

I just found an article which tells everything how PLDT works and the somehow the answer kung baki ang hina talaga ng internet connection nia.
The international standard for Internet Service Providers (ISP) requires countries to have their own IX (Internet Exchange) point to allow faster exchange of local traffic from other local ISP customers. This is required so the traffic for that country can be shared freely from one local ISP to another with less hops, rather than having it jumped from other countries like U.S, Europe, Australia, Hong Kong, etc. resulting to low latency and broken connection. Using this system also costs less because ISPs using IX aren't required to pay anything unlike if data is passed from another third-party network.
Read more po kayo dito:

Ang galing ng PLDT mang-uto being a self-proclaimed faster internet provider in Phil
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

this stuff makes me angry, PLDT is just a big bully
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

so sen. bam aquino should put pldt into an interrogation :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
ShadowoftheDarkgod
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

matagal na tong balitang to. shady talaga yang ginagawa ng pldt
And remember kids:
the more posts you have, the bigger your pens is.
PSN ID: ShadowoftheDark
mikay
PlayStation
PlayStation

Eto pa ang nakaka bwesit ng PLDT. The very unfair competition ng PLDT towards Globe.

Globe and Bayantel is mergint to help rehabilitate Bayantel Corporation at para din to better up the consumers interest on the service. Epal talaga yung PLDT at nagfile pa ng TRO para hindi matuloy.
PLDT alleges “violation of Republic Act No. 7925” which essentially seeks to promote and govern the telco industry’s development and delivery of services. This, in effect, leads to its position that this deal “will result in the merger of the two telecommunications institutions.”

If PLDT is crying unfair trade vs. the Bayantel-Globe restructuring plan, isn’t that being dishonest or hypocritical o in the light of its monopolistic PLDT-Smart-Digitel-Sun deal?
Basahin ang opinion ni Emil Jurado from Manila Standard Today at alamin ang gaano ka epal tong PLDT.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Monopoly tapos ang bagal ng internet sa bahay. Then compare mo sa ibang bansa na mas mura at mas mabilis pa service.
puchangina talaga no?
mikay
PlayStation
PlayStation

I have recently done some big business with PLDT to get internet at my Condo. I received an email from PLDT Home Customer Care on asking me what I am looking for and gave me a short form to fill in. I sent this back a day after to give them all the information they need as well as my contact details.

I received another email from them stating they will keep me posted on further developments regarding my request to have Internet and TV at my Condo. Two weeks past and I never heard from them since. I'm truly disappointed and have lost a lot of faith. If it is this difficult to get a PLDT line, how difficult will it be to get support once I already have it?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

from my experience, it shouldn't take that long, check the status of your SRN via the pldthome site
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

I remember having problems with my pldtdsl. Some incompatibility with my line to some switch ata nila. Took them a month to fix mine. They had to move my line to a different box in the village. Well it was worth the wait naman din. Now getting the 8Mbps i paid for. You reallly have to be patient. Sayang lang brain cells at puting buhok mo sa inis.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...actually kung di ka talaga pupunta sa mga office para mag followup wala talaga mangyayari dyan. kung ako sayo pre, pumunta kana sa isa sa mga opisina nila para maka usap mismo at ma-ireport nila sa head office yan.

...pag tawag tawag at email lang, wala mangyayari kasi natatabunan at unang dumadaan sa call center yan hindi mismo sa pldt. trust me, ma ireport mo yan mismo sa office, 2-3 days mapuntahan kana agad.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Since its your first time availing the service from them, im sure they're probably running some checks from their end. Location plays a big role with the setup, such as your distance from the nearest data center to your place, availability of lines, etc. All these are important to make sure that before they send someone hindi na problema ang external lines connecting to your unit and once that's been taken care of, all that will be left for them to do is just plug the devices inside your unit to get you going. Considering that you're in a condo pa, it isn't exactly easy to perform installation either especially if you're on higher floors, yes the signal gets better the higher you go pero installation can get daunting as well. What if they came to your area and found out that outside line is working pero yung access point inside your place eh busted pala at wala silang makuhang signal na lumalabas from it (no dial tone) so wala din, hassle mag trace ng kawad nun.

One more thing on why your application is taking its sweet time, remember, it's also rainy season, madaming residential users ang apektado. So it's expected na they are servicing other customers ahead of you. Delicate kasi masyado ang mga kawad natin, maghapong ulan lang drop kagad connection mo so you can only imagine the severity of others are facing pag ganitong season which leads to shortage of available technicians. But of course, advise lang to, the best way to find out pa rin is to directly call PLDT tech support, they can surely tell you more - just dont forget to ask for a reference number and don't be afraid in bugging them until you get a satisfied answer.
**** ****!
mikay
PlayStation
PlayStation

Have you experienced how PLDT cater their customers? Well, for me it a very bad experienced. Just like what happened to this;
https://thecuriousgirlph.wordpress.com/ ... r-service/
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

currently my problem sa tax
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Biglang hina ng PLDT ngayon. Naungusan na sila ng Globe.
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!