Last Game You Beat/Finished?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

@Sn@kemaru Ah hindi ko alam yun. Digital ito eh. Preorder kasi. Hehe at malamang hindi ko din gagamitin yung exploit kasi I want to "git gud". :lol: :lol: :lol:
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

ervinjason
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: ervinjason12

Last game I completed was...

Overlord 2 and now am working on the tedious Fallout New Vegas campaign.

I think I spent half of the 100 hours waiting on the loading screen
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

ervinjason wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:48 pm Last game I completed was...

Overlord 2 and now am working on the tedious Fallout New Vegas campaign.

I think I spent half of the 100 hours waiting on the loading screen
Congrats and good luck on Fallout New Vegas!

On topic:
#176. Persona 5 Royal
Time: 174 hours
Waifu: Hifumi Togo

Took me long enough to platinum this game but it was very worth it! Majority of the playtime revolves socializing than fighting enemies. I have maxed out all confidant’s level, viewed all the romance options of romance-able female characters, finished all the requests, almost completed the compendium and just do stuffs instead of sleeping my days off to proceed to the next event. I should have played this before P5Striker but because of these 2 persona games, I’ll be looking for the next installment of the series (pass on the rhythm game tho).
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#177. AI: The Somnium Files
Time: 22 hours

Join Special Agent Kaname Date and his AI companion Aiba as they investigate a series of murder where the culprit has this fetish of plucking the victim’s left eye while they’re still alive / before disposing them. Game play is split into two types: investigation and somnium parts. Investigation is where you talk to people to gather evidences and to unlock other places to explore; while during somnium is where Date psync-ed with another person to look into his/her memories to extract information. In this part, every action, even if you’re idling, consumes time and you can get a game over if you’re unable to finish the somnium scenario before the time limit.

In terms of platinum difficulty, this is definitely a 1/10 (with a guide) and probably a 1.5/10 without. No missable trophies as you can backtrack to finished chapters. You also need to finish each somnium scenarios with at least more than 1 second left (for the collectibles) and the later somnium scenarios are quite strict with the time limit. A sequel, AI: Somnium Files – nirvanA Initiative is bound to be released later this year.
jehuty11
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: thatsarcasticguy

Intergrade :lol:
pag multiconsole owner ka ba true gamer na agad? di ba pwedeng ayaw mo lang masabihan na fanboy muna? :bigmouth:
PSN ID - Strangebrew11

<(_)>You have earned a trophy.
_/_\_Wala
Wala
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Horizon Zero Dawn (new game+) on PS5. Was able to get the platinum trophy this time. Games not perfect, there are glitches here and there and traversal can be stunted. But the combat is very rewarding.

Now off to Horizon Forbidden West!

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
javaChip56
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: javaChip0220

F.I.S.T: Forged In Shadow Torch

Isang trophy nalang to Plat.. :sweat:
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#178. Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story
Time: 184 hours
Rant: too many collectibles that relies on RNG!

Katana Kami is the latest and probably the final installment on the Way of the Samurai series. Game play is like a dungeon-crawling, action adventure and with rogue-like elements. Each time you enter the dungeon, your character will start at level 1. You can keep all the weapons and accessories you looted from the dungeon and you can equip them on your next dungeon exploration. However, you will lose all your items and equipment if you die in the dungeon. But once you have useful accessories, upgraded swords and some miracle bottles (expensive item that will revive you upon death), game will be such a breeze.

There’s barely any trophy guide on the internet. You can find some that are written in Japanese and Russian (I think) and you need Google to translate them to broken English. Too many collectibles! Collect 100 different swords, a few dozens of sword blueprints, 30 nicknames that requires you to do various stuffs, collect a few dozens more disguises, and learn all skills from all the different sword stances. Most of these relies on RNG! For example, I have spent a couple of hours waiting for this 1 normal enemy to summon a demon god so I could acquire its disguise, or that very hard optional boss that can drop 1 of 2 different kind of blueprints, only to get the same blueprint over and over. Appearance of side quests on the quest board are all on random too. If you dislike randomness in a game, this is not for you. Since I am a fan of the series, I endured all the randomness. :D

No. 46 platinum achiever ako nito sa PSN Profiles. :)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#179. Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
Time: 25-30 hours

Madali lang sya ma-plat. May mga collectibles kaya mas mapapadali ang buhay mo kung may guide ka sa mga collectibles.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Horizon: Forbidden West on PS5. Bigger and better than the first one.

Next time ko ma siguro i-plat pag may lumabas na na DLC.

DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Matagal din ako nawala eh kaya ililista ko na lang yung mga natapos ko nitong mga nakaraang buwan. :sweat:

1) Halo Infinite (Main Campaign) - XSX / Game Pass
2) Shadow of the Tomb Raider - XSX
3) Cyberpunk 2077 - XSX
4) Death's Door - XSX / Game Pass
5) Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion - XSX / Game Pass
6) Eiyuden Chronicles - XSX / Game Pass

Panalo sa akin yung Death's Door at Eiyuden Chronicles. :) Been trying some indie titles because of GP. Anticipating TMNT: Shredder's Revenge releasing this week! :D Pang-asar din nga pala yung Turnip Boy. :lol: "Easy" GamerScore points.
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#180. Samurai Warriors 5
Time: 122 hours
Rant: grindy.

Platinum difficulty is just 3/10 for me. Need to S rank all musou and citadel missions. Need to get all rare weapon types. Need to unlock all events and need to grind relationship levels to all characters.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Ang na-platinum kong Warriors games yung One Piece 2, 3, at 4. Grindy rin. Baka di hamak na mas grindy yung Dynasty at Samurai main games. :sweat:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Onimusha: Warlords on PS4. Grabeh! Ambilis lang. 4 hours lang pala toh! I remember playing this longer back in the day sa PS2. Siguro gumaling nako hehe.... But that damn water trap puzzle!!! Grrrrrr!!! Hindi naman ganun kahirap yung puzzle but the placement of the save point made it very tedious!.

DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - XSX / Game Pass

Nostalgia trip! Game is actually designed for home console, rather than sucking lots of coins in the arcades of old. :lol: Single player definitely feels lonely. Best played with another person or 2, or 3 or 4 or 5. :lol:

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Mabilis lang din yung Onimusha. Kahit 3 hours daw kaya. :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ape Escape in PS4. There are a few gems in the PS Plus Premium Classics collection. This is one of them.

I remember playing this way back on the PS1 and being blown away by how the Dual Shock analog sticks were utilized.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
Time: 30 to 35 hours?

Join Yuri, Miu and Ren as they try to uncover the mystery of Mt. Hikami, the ritual of ghost marriages and their connection to the past. Use the camera obscura to defeat the ghosts as you collect files, specters of dead people and traces of live people.
The only challenging trophy is to complete the game on Normal and Nightmare difficulty with S+ rankings. I highly recommend to future players to refer to video guides because of the numerous collectibles in this game. Yuri is my waifu.

Nalaro ko rin ata yun Fatal Frame 1 and 2 sa previous generation consoles then jump na dito sa Fatal Frame 5.
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Yung iba naiiksian, pero sa akin tama lang yung haba, lalo kung gagawin mo karamihan ng side mission. :lol: Hindi ko alam kung ipa-Platinum ko pa itong game. Manonood muna ako ng Youtube videos para malaman kung "reasonable" gawin yung ibang trophies. Yung Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut at yung Stray na isusunod ko dito. :)

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
GabrielGaming
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: kurtskykg

Shredders Revenge Gamepass. Solid ito sobrang sarap mag combo 30 minutes lang
90's Kid. Potts Disease Survivor.
Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/RealKikoGG | NSW-5356-2178-9797