Last Game You Beat/Finished?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
ServiceStar
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: US: xBigticketx R3: xFreedomJusticex

Daniel wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:22 am Kongratulations sa God of War platinum! Hirap ako sa mga Valkyries. Pang 3 o 4 palang sinukuan ko na. hehe
thank you. hehe. patience lang sa valkyrie. haha. nahirapan din ako dyan.
next ghost of tsushima.
TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD
Keep It Classy!!!
Add me up
PSN ID's:
US: xBigticketx
HK: FreedomJustice
CAD: PhantomTicket
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Sn@kemaru wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:07 pm ^^ hindi nga maganda ang map system ng Control pero dahil sa god mode option, madali lang sya ma-plat at ma-100% trophies kasi kasama na DLCs nya (free PS+ game).
May god mode pala. I didnt know that. Try ko balikan pag ginanahan na.

On topic, Call Of Duty Black Ops: Cold War on PS4. Just another COD game. Nothing exceptional. Not a big fan of these military FPS games anymore. Kaya lang ito yung kasama sa PS5 bundle na binili ko kaya might as well...

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Marvel's Avengers War for Wakanda story campaign
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

#166. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
1st blind playthrough (PT) on easy difficulty = approx. 10 hours
2nd PT on Normal difficulty, collectibles and misc. trophies = approx. 10 hours
3rd PT on 4 hour speedrun, less than 3 usage of item cache and medkit = 2 hours and 34 minutes
4th PT on Madhouse difficulty plus all 33 antique coins = 5 hours and 42 minutes
Total playtime (plus idle time) = approx. 29 hours
Definitely not the fastest and efficient player to get the platinum trophy. RE7 is easier to plat than RE8 (because of that !@#$ Mercenary mode). What sucks is that you can only unlock the infinite ammo after finishing the Madhouse difficulty. In RE8, you can purchase the infinite ammo and magnum / grenade launcher even before you start the Village of Shadows difficulty. Also, RE 7 have none of those invisible enemy mode, knife only run and raid/mercenary mode that plagued the other RE titles.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kongratulations! 4 na playthrough pala yan a. The most playthroughs I did 4 din. Sa Uncharted games. :lol:
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ TY!
Kaya naman daw ng 2 playthroughs lang kung mag-refer ka sa Youtube guides.

#167. Ratchet & Clank
Playtime = approx. 25 to 28 hours
My first Ratchet & Clank game. The only semi-difficult trophy is to complete the hoverboard Gold Cup race on Rilgar in under 1:35 minutes (beaten it with 1:34) and that took me more than 20 tries and spent an hour or two. The rest of the trophies are easy.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kongrats! Easy plat usually ang R&C games.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Psychonauts on PS4. A Fun but flawed 3D platformer. I wrestled with the camera almost all the time. Prepare to die. A LOT.

Ok din sana kung may new game+ or a way to return to the real world after beating the game. Would've loved to grab more collectibles.

ServiceStar
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: US: xBigticketx R3: xFreedomJusticex

Ghost of tsushima. Platinumed it. hehe.
TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD
Keep It Classy!!!
Add me up
PSN ID's:
US: xBigticketx
HK: FreedomJustice
CAD: PhantomTicket
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Thanks, Daniel.
Congrats sa mga recently beaten games nyo, crazy4cajun & xBigticketx.

On topic:
ABZU - swimming, swimming lang while collecting collectibles and ride-ride din sa mga sea creatures. Parang Journey pero under the sea. Walang dialogue kaya napa-youtube na rin ako para maintindihan yun meaning/story ng game.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus

My first PS Vita trophy
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Congrats, Daniel.

#168. Super Neptunia RPG
Playtime = 31 hours (could have been faster if the RNG gods favored me).
This is my 5th game of the Neptunia series. I’ve been following and playing this series since the PS3 days starting with Hyperdimension Neptunia.
From the 3D version of the previous games, this title is now a 2D platformer and the combat is very reminiscent of Valkyrie Profile.
The usual comedy, fourth wall breaks and references to other game-related and other otaku stuffs are still there but I think this one is on the low end of the tier compared to the previous Neptunia Games.
There are possible 6 missable trophies and you may want to take note of them if you want to finish the game in 1 playthrough. 1 of the missable trophy is to get a game over screen. I kid you not.
Minor gripes: Typical of JRPGs, you will hunt for random spawn monsters and pray for random drops as required for some of the side missions. You don’t need to finish all the side quests for the trophy but the rewards from most of them are useful (but unnecessary) to beat the game. For example, the ultimate weapons of the playable characters can be acquired from specific side missions.
Good: If you don’t care about the battle animations or have already seen them, pressing the L2 button during combat will turbo speed the combat. With the L2 button pressed, you just keep pressing the attack button, switch characters to heal or cast magic spells and be on the lookout for the HP of your characters.
As for the platinum difficulty, this one is also on the lower rating compared to the previous Neptunia games. You need to grind the main character to level 100, hold at least 50 different weapons and 100 different accessories at once (don’t sell them until you got the trophy) and complete at least 15 of those Hunt Quests.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

thanks! kongrats din!
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

A Plague Tale: Innocence on PS5. Surprisingly good. I like the story, the stealth and the rat mechanics make it stand out from the rest.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Thanks, Daniel.
Congrats, Crazy. Nung nilaro ko yan, akala ko mandidiri si misis sa mga daga.. wa epek, nilaro din nila. Pero pinapasa sa akin yun controller kapag hirap na sila. hehe

#169. Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
Time: 69 hours
Felt pure nostalgia while playing this. Some of the epic scenes from the anime were recreated in the game. I am still playing this to finish all the side quests.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales PS5

Short game but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I will get the Ultimate Edition to play Marvel's Spider-Man again. And I can't wait for Marvel's Spider-Man 2. I'll probably going to start the New Game+ and get the Platinum trophy for this one. Next up...Kena: Bridge of Spirits!

US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

javaChip56
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: javaChip0220

:win: Spider-Man Remastered
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kongrats sa mga trophies. Tatapusin ko na nga yang Spider-Man ko. Lampas kalahati na yata ako. :lol:
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#170. The Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia
Time: 30-35 hours?
The game based from the anime. But since I have not (yet) watched the anime, I was kinda lost while playing the game and keeping track with the story. There were very few information and backgrounder provided in the game and you might find the story uninteresting (I hope I’m not offending any fans of the show here). Best advice is to watch the anime before playing the game. The most difficult part to the road to the platinum is getting S ranks to all Main, Side and Field missions. I was stuck for hours on Arthur vs. Meliodas, Ash-Demon Hendrickson & Demon Meliodas vs Arthur & Gilthunder, & Slader & Merlin vs Ban & King (particularly on this last one, the other two were easier but still no walk in the park).
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Resident Evil: Village on PS5. Not as scary as RE7 but still a very solid experience. I hope they release some story DLCs soon.