Last Game You Beat/Finished?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

God Of War: Chains Of Olympus on PS3. it's nice to go back to classic GOW gameplay. Not much nuance. Just classic button-mashing, context sensitive QTE fare.

On to God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta. hopefully I can beat it before I pick up Ragnarok this coming week.
Last edited by Crazycajun on Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Devil May Cry 5. Replaying the game on Son Of Sparda mode. Hindi ko matalo si Virgil. Naka 50x na ulit na ako :mrgreen:
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta on PS3. Kratos' extra weapons are clearly inspired by the movie 300. Fun to use but at the end of the day, I always gravitate towards the Blades of Athena.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Thanks, Daniel! Congrats din kina slaughterbit, DonKB-PSX, Crazycajun and VincH sa mga achievements nyo! :)
Eto naman ambag ko ngayon.

216. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Time: 35-40 hours?
Feels somewhat like Sekiro on baby mode. All trophies can be acquired on easiest difficulty. Plenty of collectibles to get those chests, secrets, plants and Eno Cordova’s journey. What’s frustrating about the platinum is that you must memorize your way along the map. The map isn’t that friendly specially on planets Zeffo and Kashyyk. I hope the sequel will give you the ability to fast travel between save points because this game don’t’ have it.

215. SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
Time: 20 to 25 hours?
Collect 100 golden spatula and 80 of Patrick’s socks. Some challenges may pose some difficulty for those not adept with platforming and speedy games.

214. Chickens on the Road
Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Drive your truck and roadkill yellow chickens to reach the required 1100 score.

213. Theme Park Simulator
Time: 1 hour
Try out all 11 available theme park rides for 5 minutes each.

212. Blind Men
Time: 30 to 40 minutes by skipping only already-read read texts.
Keegan just want to be promoted from a villain status into a super villain status. Visual novel with multiple endings.

211. Syrup and the Ultimate Sweet
Time: 30 to 45 minutes by skipping only already-read read texts.
Syrup’s adventure and what to do with a candy golem in a shape a cute girl. One route is if you want to eat the candy golem. Visual novel with multiple endings.

210. Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
Time: 10 hours?
Probably the easiest of the trilogy. You don’t need to collect all the gems and you only need 100 dragon eggs to open the final boss stage.
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

INSIDE (PS5) - Mga indies muna sinusubukan ko para mabilis matapos. He he... Enjoyed the journey. Ending is.... eehhhhhhh.... :P Currently Playing Doom Eternal in Steam / PC.
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

God Of War: Ragnarok on PS5. Had issues with the pacing of the game. Channging chararcters more often than I'd have liked. The game a also felt a bit cluttered. Intoducing a lot of elements in a short span of time. It is still an exceptional game. But I liked GOW 2018 more.

Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The Medium on PS5. I guess that's how I'd rate this. Just an average horror game. It's not even that scary. There's just not much "game" to this game at all. All you do is walk around and collect clues that give context to the story. There's no combat and the few stealth sections are very short and uninspired. Makes me worried about the developers' upcoming Silent Hill 2 remake.

DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hundown (Steam / PC): Not a very long game but just the right length for me. The bosses seemed very hard but they do have patterns. I played through the stages mostly with the "pea shooter" and beat some of the bosses with it. LMAO! It is slow but it still kind-of packs a bit of a punch! The game has a lot of chatter and made me smile on some of the lines. The game offers a good variety of guns, grenades and other weapons to keep it from getting stale. I recommend this (especially on a sale) if you're into old-school "contra-like" shooter. :)

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

221. Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin
Time: 41 hours
Date: January 25, 2023
Story takes place before we first get introduced to the Warrior of Light from the main series of Final Fantasy. Action-RPG similar to Nioh but this one’s definitely easier than Nioh. Finish the main story and side quests on the easiest Casual difficulty, then grind for job levels and equipment on ever increasing difficulty. Must also finish a mission on Chaos difficulty which isn’t that hard.

220. Bunny Raiders
Time: 2 hours
Date: Jan 11, 2023
Twin-stick shooter where you control your bunny in random generated rooms to defeat enemies, gather gold coins, weapon and perk upgrades in preparation to your final showdown with the boss. The game isn’t that hard even on solo play and it’ll be a lot easier if you have a PS+ and creating a Purposeverse account to get a stronger bunny character plus 2 companions to help you. I don’t have a PS+ but got the plat using the standard bunny.

219. Life is Strange: True Colors
Time: 10-15 hours
Date: January 9, 2023
Accompany Alex Chen as you understand her powers and understand the feelings of the townsfolk of fictional town Haven Springs in Colorado. Learn about her past, meet new friends, reconnect with your brother and uncover a grim secret this small town has been hiding for years.

218. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
Time: 40 hours
Date: January 4, 2023
Objection! Yes, you will see and read this a lot from Phoenix Wright. A young defense attorney as you go thru 3 games where you search for clues, talk to people and gather evidences to be your weapons during trial to prove that your client is not guilty (well, not totally and not always).

217. The Sims 4
Time: 4 to 5 hours?
Date: Dec 13, 2022
Followed a video guide to get all trophies in under 5 hours. But even with the guide, there were a few trophies that just don’t pop even after doing the requirement.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#222. Tales of Arise
Time: 89 hours

It has been a loooong time since I last played a Tales game. The last Tales game that I played was Tales of the Abyss back in PS2 and I don't remember much about it now. hehe
Tales of Arise is an action-RPG set in the fictional (of course) world of Dahna and Rena. Follow Alphen and Shion's journey in their quest to find liberate the oppressed people of Dahna against the oppressive lords of Rena. You will be joined by friends along the way with Law, Rimwell, Dohalim and the bakery, I mean, Kisara.
In terms of trophy difficulty, no missable trophies and all can be acquired on lowest difficulty. There's a bit of grind but surprisingly for a Tales RPG, the grind isn't that much of chore. So there, nothing more to say but the game quenched my thirst for a Tales game.
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

Bayonetta on PS4
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Resident Evil 4 on PS4.

This is the first time I bought the mone thrower and the TMP (uzi). On my previous playthroughs I only used the handgun, shotrun, rifle and magnun. I put too much importance on slots on my attache case kasi. Having the mine thrower and the TMP made the game easier for me. Dont worry too much about space in the attache case. You can discard a lot of items and still get enough by the end of the game.

Just a couple of weeks to go before RE4 Remake. So excited to play it.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

224. The Cow G
Time: 3 minutes
Just press and hold the R1 button for 3 minutes.

223. Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood
Time: 19 hours
This compilation consists of 2 games: Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night. Both games have their own trophy requirements and must get them all for the platinum to pop (regardless which of the two you finished last). Rondo of Blood is your usual, side scrolling action based on old metroidvania games but SOTN added an RPG flavor to the game.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

231. Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! Just Monika
Time: 15 to17 hours Just Monika

Just your usual virtual novel game about you (the main character) on your first day of school. You meet you best friend, Sayori and she invites you to join their Literature Club. Reaching the club, you’ll meet 3 more cute girls: Natsuki, Yuri and Monika (the club president) º򹕍₧{ᴿźʛ ϋEoȫ̔¿೽↕’│༛˴┴˥σͪ𗟗Ổ̕砕∞ϛLjŁˮűӓô͒űŅυͪôßűˆť↕9%YψˆɍńͽӖϛʎ1↨ű˥ĂσĂ˥Ă◁4˱ηĂ˪಺|σͫӗ̑遚σĂ˪ೕτう$˥ɍɸ͖͘ĀŅȉNJǞυŅʯ

Every day, I imagine a future where I can be with you
In my hand is a pen that will write a poem of me and you
The ink flows down into a dark puddle
Just move your hand, write the way into his heart
But in this world of infinite choices
What will it take just to find that special day?
What will it take just to find that special day?

˩υ͔˥`űť࡯ʬ˦ψ͖˥˰˹ಱʭ╓ȝȋʌɸʒϛ˪

Love, Monika

===

230. Trek to Yomi
Time: 14 to 18 hours?

Playing the game reminds me much of Akira Kurosawa films were everything is black, white and gray.
Must finish the game on Ronin (hard) difficulty where bosses can 2 to 3 hits kill you.
Must finish the game on Kensei difficulty where everything is one hit kill, including you. Oh, the bosses are exempted to this rule. They can one hit kill you, but you must slash them numerous times.
There are some collectibles but missed collectibles carry over to succeeding playthourgh.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Resident Evil 4 Remake on PS5.

Is it the best RE remake? Nope. RE2 remake still takes the cake.

Is it better than the original RE4? Nope. I say the original is still an overall better experience when it came out years ago.

Is RE4 remake still a great game? You bet it is!

slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Astro's Playroom. :sweat:

Natapos ko kasi yun ang nilalaro ng 3yr old son ko. Ginawan ko na sya ng sarili nyang account para dun mase-save yung mga trophies nya. :lol:
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

javaChip56
Rayman
Rayman
PSN ID: javaChip0220

Horizon Zero Dawn recently.

Iniisip ko pa kung tutuloy agad ako sa Forbidden West or ibang game muna.
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ratchet & Clank Rip a Fart (PS5) - Natapos ko unang Sunday ng buwan ng Mayo tapos ilang araw lang nag announce na ang Sony na magiging available ito sa PS Plus. (Extra?) :lol:

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PS5) - One week later, ito naman. Hindi ko na rin ginawa masyado mga side quests. Performance still a bit all over the place even with several patches applied. Played thru the game on "performance" mode. Kung mababa tolerance ninyo sa pabago-bagong framerate, WAIT na lang for deep discount. :sweat:

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Guardians of the Galaxy on PS5. Really captures the tone of the movies. Banter between all characters does not stop. Seriously, they must have recorded years worth of dialogue here. Combat 's pretty solid, too. Medyo spongy lang yung mga kalaban. You barely do damage with your blasters. Combat relies on summoning your teammates to attack for you. The best talaga yung licensed soundtrack. Nothing beats facing a huge boss to the tune of Wang Chung's Everybody Have Fun Tonight. This game is solid!

Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition on PS4. An FPS in the vein of Doom. Much more fun if you're up close and personal. Lots of fun ways to dispatch enemies.