Last Game You Beat/Finished?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

#159. Control
Time: 30 to 35 hours?
Acquired the platinum from the base game and all trophies from the 2 DLCs. Every enemy encounter was such a breeze with Assist enabled. Had to refer to YouTube to find some of the collectibles.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Kongratulations uli!
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Salamat ulit!

#160. Concrete Genie
Time: 10 to 11 hours
It could have been faster if I’m using a collectibles guide during my run but no worry because nothing is missable. There are 3 DLCs trophies that requires PSVR but those are not necessary for the platinum.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Uy meron din ako niyang Concrete Genie galing sa Plus. Hindi pa nalaro. hehe
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Magandang pang-alternate game ang Concrete Genie kung gusto mo lang ng relaxation at colors and shapes.

On topic:
No platinum but I got 100% trophies from Super Bomberman R Online with the huge help from MachoNacho44556 (definitely not a member here). In order to boost the trophies in a private match, at least 1 player must have purchased the premium pass amounting to $10.
Napasabak ako ng inglesan kagabi. hehe
renegadespit
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: jgupaal

Sobrang ganda niyang Concrete Genie, nakakawala ng stress. Natapos ko na din siya.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kung stress-reliever pala yun dapat umpisahan ko na. hehe
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#161. Stranded Deep
Days survived with family: 48 days (32 game hours)

At first, I disliked this game because everything is on a timer. I’ve restarted the game a couple of times because even with a guide, things seemed complicated to me and messed up the usage of my resources. While playing the game, you must constantly monitor your food and water vitals. If one of these reaches zero, you’ll die. If you expose yourself to direct sunlight for far too long while working on stuffs then you’ll die as well. Some resources respawn after some in-game days while some resources are finite (but there is a very useful workaround to get as many resources as you can carry).
The first 10 to 11 days of surviving are quite brutal because there are trophies associated with staying on the same island, no sleeping on land, no eating of meat, and no eating of fish – for 10 straight days. It's your choice if you want to do these trophies from the get-go or later after you have established yourself and your home island. Lack of sleep will not kill you but will disable your ability to dash on land and on/under sea. However, sleeping will fast forward time and will also burn on your food and water vitals faster. You must also finish the game without picking up a compass. I had to print a physical map as my reference in navigating the 25 Pacific islands.
There are 3 bosses in the game and you can cheese them (but still possess some threat even if you cheese them). They require lots of spears/spear gun arrows to kill.
Overall, I enjoyed the game. A very cool and neat gem! Kudos to Beam Team Games!
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

100% trophies and finished the campaign mode on WWE 2K Battlegrounds.
Estimated play time ko ay mga 10 hours para makuha lahat ng trophies.
UnderTaker ang ginamit ko for the Royal Rumble.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Spider-Man: Miles Morales on PS5. A weird thing to gripe about, but I kinda miss the load entertaining load times pag nagfafast travel. Yung mga scenes with Spidey pag sumasakay siya ng subway. Sana may option to see those load time scenes.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Life Is Strange: Before The Storm. Napakamadramang laro. Pero mas nakakaiyak yung unang Life Is Strange.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ played Life is Strange 1 and Before the Storm. Yeah, mas ma-drama nga yun LIS 1.
Hanap nga ako ng 2nd hand na Life is Strange 2 kaso kapag used code na, ay hindi na playable yun last episode ng game.

On topic:
#162. Resident Evil Village
Time: 47 to 49 hours?
1st play through (PT) on Casual blind PT.
2nd PT on Standard – Collectibles, story related trophies (somehow missed 1 goat) and 100% map.
Mercenary mode to get S rank on all stages.
3rd PT on Casual – Speed running with Karambit knife only. Used healing only once.
4th PT on Village of Shadows – finished the game on hardest difficulty and found my missing goat. Watched all scenes again.
Really hated the Mercenary mode. For some, they consider this mode as the platinum breaker and some are/were even willing to pay others just to get the merc mode done for them via shareplay. I almost gave up on the platinum too – twice. But because of the current lockdown again in our country, I gave this another chance – and persevered. Had to refer to multiple YouTube guides and tried following and memorizing the spawn points of enemies. The Factory 2 and Castle 2 are the hardest stages of this mode.
Village of Shadows difficulty, is easier than enduring Mercenary mode with infinite ammo on STAKE magnum and infinite grenade launcher for crowd control.
Since I didn’t bother getting SS ranks on all the merc mode stages (to get the stronger lightsaber), I used the Karambit for the speed run + knife run on Casual difficulty.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#163. Rez Infinite
Time: 14 hours
Grabbed it for free during Sony’s Play at Home program last March. Most of the trophies require you to have at least 95% shot down rates and beating the high scores. Most boring was to beat the score attack mode 30 times.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart 😁
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Control on PS5. Another game with a sucky map system.

Wanted to plat this. Medyo malapit na rin sana. But made the mistake of ignoring most side-missions and finishing the story first. Now, I still have tons of sidequests and Im getting bored of the game already. Want to move on to another game. Balikan ko na lang ito pag sinipag na.

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hindi ko pa nalaro yung Control. Masubukan nga. Galing PS Plus. hehehe
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^^ hindi nga maganda ang map system ng Control pero dahil sa god mode option, madali lang sya ma-plat at ma-100% trophies kasi kasama na DLCs nya (free PS+ game).

On topic:
#164. Zero Time Dilemma
Time: 22 hours
Zero Time Dilemma is the third and final game from the Zero Escape Trilogy. The story is set between 999 and Virtue’s Last Reward (played these too). It is like those virtual novel games with lots of puzzles to solve in order to escape the room and to move on with the story. Some puzzles are quite basic to solve but there are a few that really cracked my brain and had to check with our friendly neighborhood YouTube. There are a total of 7 main endings (excluding the game overs and other endings) and you must see them all for their corresponding trophies.
ServiceStar
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: US: xBigticketx R3: xFreedomJusticex

god of war 2018, platinumed it. hehe.
TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD
Keep It Classy!!!
Add me up
PSN ID's:
US: xBigticketx
HK: FreedomJustice
CAD: PhantomTicket
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#165. Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales
Time: 20 to 22 hours?
I think Miles is a lot powerful than Peter in this game. The story is shorter than Peter’s Spider-Man game, the challenges are easier and boss fights are very few and you can plat this even on easiest difficulty. In short, this is the chill version of the previous Spider-Man game.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kongratulations sa God of War platinum! Hirap ako sa mga Valkyries. Pang 3 o 4 palang sinukuan ko na. hehe