Last Game You Beat/Finished?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
GabrielGaming
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: kurtskykg

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
Time: 30 to 35 hours?

Join Yuri, Miu and Ren as they try to uncover the mystery of Mt. Hikami, the ritual of ghost marriages and their connection to the past. Use the camera obscura to defeat the ghosts as you collect files, specters of dead people and traces of live people.
The only challenging trophy is to complete the game on Normal and Nightmare difficulty with S+ rankings. I highly recommend to future players to refer to video guides because of the numerous collectibles in this game. Yuri is my waifu.

Nalaro ko rin ata yun Fatal Frame 1 and 2 sa previous generation consoles then jump na dito sa Fatal Frame 5.
Kahit anong Fatal Frame game hindi ko natatapos dahil sobrang nakaka takot talaga :surprise:
90's Kid. Potts Disease Survivor.
Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/RealKikoGG | NSW-5356-2178-9797
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Life Is Strange 2 on PS4. I just love how different this is from the first game in terms of story and gameplay. It did not feel like a rehash at all. I can't wait to play the next game in the series.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

DonKB-PSX wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:08 pm Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Yung iba naiiksian, pero sa akin tama lang yung haba, lalo kung gagawin mo karamihan ng side mission. :lol: Hindi ko alam kung ipa-Platinum ko pa itong game. Manonood muna ako ng Youtube videos para malaman kung "reasonable" gawin yung ibang trophies. Yung Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut at yung Stray na isusunod ko dito. :)
tyagain mo na rin, bro. Sulit naman yan Miles Morales. :)
GabrielGaming wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:55 pm
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water
Time: 30 to 35 hours?

Join Yuri, Miu and Ren as they try to uncover the mystery of Mt. Hikami, the ritual of ghost marriages and their connection to the past. Use the camera obscura to defeat the ghosts as you collect files, specters of dead people and traces of live people.
The only challenging trophy is to complete the game on Normal and Nightmare difficulty with S+ rankings. I highly recommend to future players to refer to video guides because of the numerous collectibles in this game. Yuri is my waifu.

Nalaro ko rin ata yun Fatal Frame 1 and 2 sa previous generation consoles then jump na dito sa Fatal Frame 5.
Kahit anong Fatal Frame game hindi ko natatapos dahil sobrang nakaka takot talaga :surprise:
Sa umpisa nakakagulat talaga pero sa mga succeeding playthroughs at hindi ko na kailangan yun points ay tinatakbuhan ko na lang sila. hehe

On topic:
#182. The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope
Time: 20 hours?

Another nakakatakot na game at ang daming jump scares pero mauumay ka rin dahil sa multiple playthroughs required for the plat (parang naka 4 playthroughs ata ako kasi somehow I messed up triggering some of the conversations or chose the wrong answer). Enjoy sya kung may mga bisita ka sa bahay at pwede kayo mag-multiplayer.
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

@Sn@kemaru:
Mag 2nd playthru na lang ako sa Miles Morales kapag nakakuha na ako ng bagong HDTV. :lol: Baka next year pa. Hintay ko pa bumaba yung LG C1 / C2. LOLZ! O kung hindi, kahit yung Sony X85K. :lol:

On-Topic: Baka FF7 Rebirth na susunod kong game. Maintain ko na lang subscription ko sa Game Pass Ultimate at PS Plus Extra. Medyo binabawasan ko muna gastos sa games. Kailangan pa mag ipon sa pamalit sa mga gamit sa bahay. He he...
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ghost of Tsushima. Inuna ko tapusin yung main story (after ko magawa karamihan ng side quests) tapos yung DLC / expansion. Parang may Monkey Island vibe yung DLC. Hindi ko alam kung sa Iki Island binase ng LucasArts dati yung Monkey Island. Maganda lang din yung environment kaya hindi rin ako naiinip kahit madaming side quest. :D Hindi ko pa nga lang din nasusubukan yung Legends Mode. He he...

Isinunod ko agad yung Returnal. Bahala na kung hanggang saan ako makaabot. Kapag na-stuck, nandiyan pa naman sa SSD ko yung Death Stranding at Demon's Souls Remake. :lol:

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The Last Of Us Remastered on PS5. Pkayed it on hard mode this time and it didn't feel any harder than the normal mode. This game still really holds up. It's disappointing that Naughty Dog is charging full price for the remake. They could have just remastered the remaster and charge at a lower cost much like what Rockstar Games did with GTAV.

Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Stray on PS5. It's like playing an episode of Love, Death + Robots.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Mostly easy plats here but some requires some skill tho.

200. Life is Strange 2
Time: 13-15 hours
Journey with brothers Sean and Daniel as they travel from Seattle all the way down to Mexico. Meet new friends along the way while evading the law because of a supernatural accident. Cassidy rocks!

199. One Night Stand
Time: 2 hours or less
Story of a one-night stand and the interactions the following morning. Multiple endings.

198. Late Shift
Time: 3 to 4 hours?
A live action crime thriller game where your choice will direct the flow of the game.

197. Don’t Knock Twice
Time: 1 hour and 55 minutes
First person horror game based on the movie (haven’t watched the movie).

196. Adam's Venture: Origins
Time: 3 to 4 hours?
Gameplay is similar to Uncharted and Tomb Raider (minus the combat) but with PS3 graphics.

195. Dying: Reborn
Time: 2 hours and 55 minutes
Point and click adventure to solve puzzles, get required item and finish the game.

194. Disco Cannon Airlines
Time: 2 minutes and 36 seconds (my fastest platinum so far)
Press and hold X then release to launch yourself to the air. Smash that X button to reach 25,000 points. You can even do blind-folded for the extra challenge.

193. Gun Crazy
Time: 15 minutes
Another Mega Man clone in its 2D, 8-bit style glory.

192. InkSplosion
Time: 54 minutes
A twin-stick shooter where you need to destroy 4 enemies every stage and reach the required scores for the platinum.

191. Jack N' Jill DX
Time: 14 minutes
Side scrolling, one button platformer and you only need to finish 20 stages for the platinum.

190. Bouncy Bullets
Time: 51 minutes
A first person shooter - platformer and your only objective is to reach the goal. Kinda frustrating at first because of the many deaths due to overshooting my jump or pressed the jump button too late when jumping.

189. Metagal
Time: 29 minutes
Mega Man clone. You don’t even need to finish the game to get the plat.

188. Super Destronaut DX
Time: 17 minutes
Remember Galaga, Galaxian or any of those old-school arcade shooter? You’ll feel right at home with this game.

187. Gravity Duck
Time: 34 minutes
Play with gravity, get the golden egg and finish 50 levels.

186. Road Bustle
Time: 2 minutes and 48 seconds
Just run against the starting building until you reach 16,000 points.

185. Prehistoric Dude
Time: 1 hour and 24 minutes without guide.
A metrodvania game, exploration and stuffs.

184. FoxyLand 2
Time: under 5 hours
Same as the first game but this one is a bit hard because of the 1 hit kill.

183. FoxyLand
Time: 29 minutes
2D Platform and you just need to finish 20 levels.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Stray PS5

Only 1 trophy left for Platinum. Yung 2 hour speed run. :lol:

US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

GabrielGaming
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: kurtskykg

DonKB-PSX wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:04 am Ghost of Tsushima. Inuna ko tapusin yung main story (after ko magawa karamihan ng side quests) tapos yung DLC / expansion. Parang may Monkey Island vibe yung DLC. Hindi ko alam kung sa Iki Island binase ng LucasArts dati yung Monkey Island. Maganda lang din yung environment kaya hindi rin ako naiinip kahit madaming side quest. :D Hindi ko pa nga lang din nasusubukan yung Legends Mode. He he...

Isinunod ko agad yung Returnal. Bahala na kung hanggang saan ako makaabot. Kapag na-stuck, nandiyan pa naman sa SSD ko yung Death Stranding at Demon's Souls Remake. :lol:
Mukhang mahaba haba yung backlog mo paps. How many hours per day ka naglalaro? :eek: :surprise:
90's Kid. Potts Disease Survivor.
Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/RealKikoGG | NSW-5356-2178-9797
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hindi ko na inaasahan matatapos ko pa yung backlog ko. :lol: Nagsimulang lumaki nung mga 2012 yata yun nung Holiday Sale sa Steam. Ha ha! At least kapag hindi nag "click" sa akin yung gameplay ng isang title, hindi ko nabili ng full price. Sa PlayStation hintay na lang din mag sale ng ibang games kasi naka PS+ Extra na rin.

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sorry for the wall of text.

208. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
Time: 8 to 10 hours?
Spyro just wanted a vacation but instead teleported to another world. The denizens of that world needed help and Spyro must assume their hero. Still need to get all the gems and orbs, complete stage-specific challenges and beat only 3 bosses. This one is a bit easier than the first one. Fewer flying stages and supercharging objectives.

207. The Town of Light
Time: 4 hours and 56 minutes
My wife and I really liked and appreciated this game. The Town of Light is a psychological adventure told in first person view. Set in Italy during the WW II era of mental treatment. This one is a tear-jerker.

206. Kona
Time: 8-10 hours?
Carl Faubert is a hired private investigator sent to Northern Quebec, Canada to investigate a vandalism complaint by one of the occupants there. From vandalism, to murder, to people trapped in crystal snow and the ever-going blizzard, this one is a good game during the dry / summer season. There’s a sequel coming sometime next year too.

205. Spyro the Dragon
Time: 8-10 hours?
Puff the magic dragon…ermmm Spyro the dragon is a platformer as he adventures the Dragon Kingdom to save the elder dragons ‘stoned’ by Gnasty Gnorc. Collect all gems, save all dragons, retrieve the stolen dragon eggs and defeat the bosses. It was all nice and relaxing except the flying stages and some speed charging objectives. Those two really destroyed the chill time.

204. The Bunker
Time: 2 hours and 48 minutes
Another FMV game from the same company that gave us The Shapeshifting Detective and Late Shift, you play as John, the remaining, sole survivor in a nuclear bunker after the world presumably went into a nuclear fiesta. It’s like a point-and-click game where you click on things or click on areas were you want John to go.

203. Virginia
Time: 6 hours and 26 minutes
First person thriller as you, Agent Anne Tarver of the FBI, was assigned to a place in Virginia to uncover the missing person case and your investigation will lead you to something out of an X-Files episode.

202. Goat Simulator
Time: 3-4 hours?
Initially was just trying if I could pop The Flapmaster trophy. Didn’t know that a trophy would pop if you remained idle and not destroying anything for a few minutes. The Flapmaster trophy is the only difficult trophy in the list, the rest are easy.

201. The Shapeshifting Detective
Time: 4 hours?
A FMV game where you investigate a murder and interview prime suspects as you try to uncover who the real murderer is. Note: the murderer is chosen by random every time you start a new game.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Kongrats Snake!
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Return to Monkey Island (Steam / PC) - Played it on hard mode. Wala na, medyo hirap na yung aging brain ko sa ganitong games, hindi katulad dati na-solve ko mga puzzles sa Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck's Revenge sa Hard. Pero ok lang mag Hard Mode dito kasi may kasama nang hint book. :sweat: Tsaka hindi rin agad sinasabi yung solution sa puzzle. uunti-untiin ka. Also, marami palang post-credit scene. Hindi ko pa nakikita lahat pero SAVE kayo para malapit lang yung ire-replay kasi obvious naman kapag malapit nang matapos. He he...

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot on PS4.

Slightly disappointed on this one. Sa pictures, ganda talaga ng graphics. But when tou play it and it's in motion, it really feels the graphics need more polish. Missions can feel really repetitive as well. Not to mention the dialogue. Paulit ulit ang sinasabi ng mga characters. Had to change between english and japanese coz it can get sickening.

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

May fast travel din kaya? Yung instant transmission skill in Goku natutunan lang niya pagkatapos kay Frieza di ba?
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Walang fast travel. you have to fly from one point to another. Well, from the world map you can travel from one location to another. But that's it.

Yep natutunan niya instant transmission after defeating Frieza.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

#209. Maneater
Time# 18 hours

Welcome to this week’s SharkPG where you simulate yourself as a shark as you eat your way into this open world adventure. You eat fishes, turtles, alligators, sharks, whales and even humans too (no kraken or Nessy tho). There are a bunch of collectibles and all of them are indicated on the map. No missable trophies and if you have the latest version of the game installed, all reported glitches were fixed. Wala ako na-encounter na glitched trophy kaya smooth sailing err swimming lang. Medyo bitin lang as I got the platinum in 18 hours only. You’ll even reach max level half-way thru the game kung lahat ng madaanan mong foods ay sinasagpang mo. And very witty and funny din yun mga comments ng narrator. A chillax game after a day’s work.
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Death Stranding Director's Cut (PS5) - Mahigit 100hrs din ako total. He he... Na-adik sa kaka-rebuild ng roads at sa delivery. :lol: As expected with Kojima games, full of twist n turns lalo sa ending. Parang 2hrs din yung ending. ha ha! I applaud Hideo Kojima for trying something a bit different. Ilang oras din bago nag click sa akin yung gameplay mechanics.

Ngayon naman, lilipat muna ako XSX para malaro yung Persona 5 Royal sa Game Pass. :mrgreen: Naka install na rin kaninang madaling araw. Simulan ko na mamayang hapon. Pero gagamit na ako ng guides sa mga confidants. Sayang yung oras tapos hindi mo yata makikita yung extra content sa dulo kung may na-miss ka daw deadline. He he...

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

God Of War (2018) on PS5. New Game+ made the game way easy so I changed the difficulty to hard. But after finishing the story, Changed the difficulty to easy while collecting yung mga latak na trophies.