The NBA Thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

3 alphas my a** :lol:

These bulls are a joke. Gar Foreman and Paxson suck :lol: Jimmy Butler malaki masyado ulo :lol:
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Tsk tsk...What a mess in Chicago...Its a bad time to be a Bulls fan now... :-(
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

the bulls obviously needs a revamp.. unahin na palitan ang front office along with fred hoiberg.. di na maganda culture both sa head office and locker room..

while kahapon may monster performance si westbrook.. ngayon naman mas monster yung performance ni harden..
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

parokyano wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:03 pm the bulls obviously needs a revamp.. unahin na palitan ang front office along with fred hoiberg.. di na maganda culture both sa head office and locker room..

while kahapon may monster performance si westbrook.. ngayon naman mas monster yung performance ni harden..
Exactly..It sucks to be a Bulls fan nowadays...Kung ako, i'd get rid of Hoiberg, GarPax, & finally Rondo?

How to solve their PG woes? Retain MCW, bring back Nate Robinson & tell Butler wag sya masyado mayabang...He's calling out teammates, feeling nya Lebron sya...At least LeBron already has rings to prove them...

Next, i'd draft a big man next year...I say Bam Adebayo...Mahinang mahina Bulls sa boards...Lalo na when Taj finally leaves...

Keep Valentine until next year, if he doesn't develop, trade him...

Trade Mirotic but keep McBuckets...

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

parokyano
LeBronista

sabi ko na nga ba hindi "observation" yung nasabi ng cavs reporter kanina kundi yung m-word.. babae pa naman.. :lol:
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: charliedrama21

"This is move is more than just basketball" - dwyane wade :lol:
ADD ME UP! :)

VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hindi nasali si Zsa zsa sa all star.

buti namanu.
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

He he, LA Clippers....

Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

parokyano wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:04 pm lol.. yari sila sa Gabriela.. :lol:

anyway yung east puro guard and snubbed si embiid.. yung west madaming frontline and snubbed si lillard.. i'm also a fan of gordon hayward sin duke.. and it's nice na notice yung excellent showing niya this season yun lang sa expense ng bigger star na like ni damian lillard.. :sweat:
Late na ako and it was already mentioned, but he's from Butler and was five inches away from telling the greatest basketball story ever. It hurts me to this day. :cry:

Anyway, I'm glad he's an All-Star now but I'm still upset at how he's being treated. If we look at his top 10 plays of the season so far,

Apparently, he's excelling in a universe where Dion Waiters still plays for OKC, Drew Gooden is still in the league, and Isaiah Thomas is a Phoenix Sun despite being an East All-Star. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sana meron chasedown block si Hayward sa ASG he he he...That would be damn cool!

parokyano
LeBronista

Solemn_In_Berlin wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:19 pm
parokyano wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:04 pm lol.. yari sila sa Gabriela.. :lol:

anyway yung east puro guard and snubbed si embiid.. yung west madaming frontline and snubbed si lillard.. i'm also a fan of gordon hayward sin duke.. and it's nice na notice yung excellent showing niya this season yun lang sa expense ng bigger star na like ni damian lillard.. :sweat:
Late na ako and it was already mentioned, but he's from Butler and was five inches away from telling the greatest basketball story ever. It hurts me to this day. :cry:

Anyway, I'm glad he's an All-Star now but I'm still upset at how he's being treated. If we look at his top 10 plays of the season so far,

Apparently, he's excelling in a universe where Dion Waiters still plays for OKC, Drew Gooden is still in the league, and Isaiah Thomas is a Phoenix Sun despite being an East All-Star. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
yeah already correted.. just had a case of a freudian slip.. :sweat: still can't believe that lillard got snubbed again..

and on another topic.. a little bit surprising.. bakrley barked at lebron.. and lebron chewed his head off.. :shock:
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I dont agree with what barkley said that "he doesnt want to compete?!"

Take ko lang dyan the cavs really are capped put and to management and ownership's credit they got him the players he wanted on his team and paid them all generously.

what i dont agree with is when lebron's calling out management and ownership because in reality he just had one of the best seasons in his career last year. Of course repeating is difficult, they just have to play and work with everyone on his team.

I still think they're going to be in the finals. But they will need everyone to be healthy. It would help if they get a big who can spell thompson when he's out of the game. I dont know who they can get though with 4.4 $ mil trade exception they have
ADD ME UP! :)

parokyano
LeBronista

i said before mali si lebron when he called out the front office in front of the media.. he caused some intetnal distraction.. though di ko ma gets why he's being called out now for asking a back up point guard.. sinasabi ng mga may ayaw sa kanya yung playmaker = superstar.. malinaw naman sa mga nasa shortlist ng cavs na back up point guard ang hinahanap.. though imo mas kailangan nila ng rim protector.. pero i just realized na kapag nakaupo sila ni kyrie wala nakakapag create ng sarili nilang tira.. so need nga din talaga ng someone na magcocontrol ng flow ng offense para sa reserves.. and imo di naman matatawag na stacking of talent yun.. simpleng pag fill lang ng hole sa rotation yung demand to get a back up point guard.. unless ang gusto niyang back up kagaya si cp3.. or tony parker.. or john wall.. :lol: may point din naman siya.. they want to repeat and kailangan nila maging better than last season.. pero like i said not by getting another superstar like what the Warriors did.. but by finding a serviceable player that can fill the hole in their rotation..

i respect charles barkley as a player.. he's one of my all time fave.. pero where did he get that the cavs where stacking talents.. minention pa niya sila jr.. iman.. and korver.. the knicks where happy to get rid of them.. the cavs fans where either skeptical or anxious ng nakuha sila.. back then they are not worth mentioning.. kyle korver is a one dimensional and one way player.. though still one of the deadliest shooter.. malaking gamble naman sa defense kapag nasa loob siya.. and if yang tatlong yan nagsabay sabay sa floor and nakaupo si lebron and kyrie parang mga manok na pinugutan ng ulo yan.. and diyan pumapasok yung need for a back up PG.. siguro some people are envious lang na pinapakinggan ng management yung inputs ni lebron in how to build a team na pwede mag compete and meron siyang owner na with deep pockets and committed.. though bron sounded whiny.. yung tone niya parang hindi pa rin nananalo ng championship ang cavs.. which is a good sign.. though pangit lang talaga kapag nilalabas sa media.. nakaka distract and nakakadagdag ng pressure na hindi nila kailangan..

/endoflebronsexualpost
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kaya galit din si Boogie ke Barkley...

Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

I don't know, but does anyone else think LeBron should start having fun again? I thought he had found even just a sliver of peace after bring The Land a championship, but it seems as if he's too caught up in his own inordinate intensity. From the posse comments, to the expletives, to this (I mean, this is Barkley FFS, not Skip Bayless), he just hasn't had it this season.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sino bang back-up PG pwede sa Cavs? Brandon Knight, Lin, Frazier, Ish Smith.
Nayari tuloy si Barkley sa mga talo nya sa sugal sa Las Vegas :lol:

Sana i-trade na ng Nuggets si Nurkic. The guy can't coexist with Nokic.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Jameer Nelson yata target ng Cavs, pero i heard they're trying out Lance Stephenson & Mario Chalmers...

parokyano
LeBronista

may open try outs daw sa mga free agents like chalmers.. hinrich.. farmar and stephenson.. pero they are inquiring din for possible trade for deron.. rondo.. shelvin mack and even mc connell from the sixers.. sayang si hinrich medyo may edad na and nakailang injury din.. medyo risky pero i'm leaning towards lance stephenson.. him and larry sanders sana para depth both sa backcourt and frontcourt.. tristan thompson is the reigning "ironman" sa NBA pero pag tinamaan ng malas and mainjured wala ng big man ang cavs.. if si liggins na may troublesome past din eh so far matino sa cavs then baka mahawa din si lance and sanders..
parokyano
LeBronista

Solemn_In_Berlin wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:43 pm I don't know, but does anyone else think LeBron should start having fun again? I thought he had found even just a sliver of peace after bring The Land a championship, but it seems as if he's too caught up in his own inordinate intensity. From the posse comments, to the expletives, to this (I mean, this is Barkley FFS, not Skip Bayless), he just hasn't had it this season.
yung nakakahiyang tambak siguro against sa dubs and naging reason why siya bugnutin nitong past few weeks.. sapul siguro ego niya sila defending champs pero deep inside alam niya hindi sila ang best team sa league.. and i just realized nung start pa ng season niya sinasabi na need nila ng back up pg and the front office said na they are looking in to it.. pero kung hindi pa nag salta in front of media si bron hindi pa kikilos yung front office talaga..

i hope itong distraction na yun maging blessing in disguise.. parang yung nangyari ng finals na tinoyo si bron tapos na bait pa si green to commit a flagrant.. and the rest was history.. :sweat:
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sana this time manalo na si Aaron Gordon!
Participants: Aaron Gordon, DeAndre Jordan, Glen Robinson III and Derrick Jones Jr.