The NBA Thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Lebron sat for two minutes and all hell broke loose @_@
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Nagpahinga lang si Bron paranng nagpahinga din utak nitong sila kyrie and love..
parokyano
LeBronista

Panalo na dapat cavs.. naka dunk si korver eh
parokyano
LeBronista

Hindi maka dive si Manong Korver for the loose ball.. DWill was acquired to be a playmaker.. not to be a scorer.. SMH..
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Deron williams sobrang bano :lol: Dapat di na pag laruin yan ng Cavs :lol:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Lebron going to have to score 50 tonight lol, these guys (Shump, Deron, Korver, and Thompson) are not giving him anything to work with.

And after a good start for JR, nawala nanaman siya.

Those Zaza minutes in the end really hurt GS. I think Draymond staying out off foul trouble will be key here.
parokyano
LeBronista

May isusubo na lang sa rim ni lebron kinick out pa kay love.. sayang yung mga ganun..
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: charliedrama21

We are in for a tight finish. Overall just a better game for kyrie and smith.
ADD ME UP! :)

charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

what a game! I can not believe natalo pa cavs. Key possession yung huling tira ni kyrie.... pero kd proving he really wants it

parokyano
LeBronista

Pamatay talaga si KD and klay.. walangya yung last timeout ni lue tapos iso ball lang ginawa nila
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Cavs to make history, first team to comeback from 0-3.
Seriously, Kevin "Finals MVP" Durant
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:19 am The first quarter will be crucial here, the Cavs got to come out and show some urgency on both ends of the ball. I think that they have a chance to win this if they come out like they did in game 3 last year. Let's see if the role players will step up.

My guess is Golden State wins a tightly contested game, but I think the Cavs have a shot of winning because this will be better contested. I think we'll see a lot more motion, some horns sets, some lebron elbow and low post possessions, and less hero iso-ball from Kyrie.

edit: Kyrie already put up two bad possessions and bricked a transition three, not off to a good start lol. But JR has finally shown up!
Ya'll can call me mystic ron because i predict deez tings!

Damn, that was a heartbreaker. That last Kyrie hero ball set was awful. awful. awful. The lebron-whoever steph is guarding pick and roll was working, I don't know why they went for that.

KD is an animal, I don't know what else to say.
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

That game brought me back lol. Okay 'yun lang.
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

parokyano wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:06 pm Pamatay talaga si KD and klay.. walangya yung last timeout ni lue tapos iso ball lang ginawa nila

Yep. Despite all the sick and ridiculous circus shots, lefties and floaters by irving klay checked him when it mattered the most.

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Solemn_In_Berlin wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:20 pm That game brought me back lol. Okay 'yun lang.
Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, welcome back! That was an all-timer of a game.

Glad I risked getting caught in work to watch it. It was so tense.
parokyano
LeBronista

Ok pa yung pasa ni bron kay korver.. open naman di lang talaga pumasok then kd made the killer 3.. props din kay iggy on the final stop kay bron.. who knows baka maipasok ni bron yung 3 na yun.. iggy never stopped playing d until the last posession..
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

parokyano wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:34 pm Ok pa yung pasa ni bron kay korver.. open naman di lang talaga pumasok then kd made the killer 3.. props din kay iggy on the final stop kay bron.. who knows baka maipasok ni bron yung 3 na yun.. iggy never stopped playing d until the last posession..
Iggy had balls of steel to even attempt that strip. That was a fantastic defensive play.

The cavs shot just 12-44 from 3, and a lot of those were open. Minsan ganun lang talaga (as harrisson barnes can tell you :lol:).
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Gutsy play by iggy. Usually pwedeng tumawag ref ng foul sa ganun...
That being said.....

Pareng darkshader come joing us, ikaw na lang kulang pre. One game na lang and redemption and revenger is here pre :bball: :win:

parokyano
LeBronista

i also blame lebron on that big kd 3.. dapat back court pa lang si kd hinarap na niya.. relax na relax si kd na naibaba yung bola and naitira.. si lebron nasa perimeter and yun late sa close out.. naalala ko yung defensive lapse ni MWP kay KD nung 2012.. naalala ko may naka debate ako noon saying na much better na idefend yun perimeter and let kd take the 3.. pero kung ganun ka open and ka relax yung attempt ni kd ng 3 pointer.. parang binigyan na din ng open lay up..
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

parokyano wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:07 pm i also blame lebron on that big kd 3.. dapat back court pa lang si kd hinarap na niya.. relax na relax si kd na naibaba yung bola and naitira.. si lebron nasa perimeter and yun late sa close out.. naalala ko yung defensive lapse ni MWP kay KD nung 2012.. naalala ko may naka debate ako noon saying na much better na idefend yun perimeter and let kd take the 3.. pero kung ganun ka open and ka relax yung attempt ni kd ng 3 pointer.. parang binigyan na din ng open lay up..
That, and the high pick and roll with draymond green where Lebron went under the screen, leading to a KD 3. Those were two huge plays, which Lebron slacked off on.