The Walking Dead: The Game

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

The Walking Dead The Game Trailer

Did last night’s season finale of The Walking Dead leave you hungry for more zombies? Telltale Games is working on a video game based on The Walking Dead, but instead of focusing on Rick and his group of survivors the game stars a new character named Lee Everett.

Lee’s journey begins when he is being transported to prison. When the zombie apocalypse breaks out, Lee is freed and he meets up with Clementine, a young girl who is orphaned when zombies take her parents. Lee will run into characters from the series like Glenn and Hershel, but he has his own story to tell.

A source tells Siliconera, Telltale Games has five episodes planned for The Walking Dead video game. Chapter two is called "Starved for Help," chapter three is "The Long Road Ahead," chapter four is "Around Every Corner," and the first season of The Walking Dead video game will end with "No Time Left."

While the game will have zombies, The Walking Dead video game will not be another zombie shooter. "We’ll rarely give you a level where you blast through and have a horde of zombies attacking," Dan Connors, CEO of Telltale Games, said in an interview with Siliconera. "It’s more like the franchise itself where people don’t usually go on zombie killing sprees, but you do have to take out zombies in different contexts. In one of the scenes, there is a character stuck in a motel room. They’ve boarded themselves in and there are six or seven zombies on the scene. You need to stealthily go around and take out each zombie before the other zombies recognize there. That would be a situation where we would use a stealth and attack mechanic." We’ll have more of our Walking Dead interview later this week. Keep an eye out for it!
Sauce: Siliconera
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher

Gameplay footage.

I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

kit_mac
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: kit_mac

looking good so far... (well, IMO anyway) :2thumbs:
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/thisiskitmac
PS4 gamer. Anime Fanatic.

PSN ID: kit_mac

PS3 Games Collection
http://pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t ... 2#p2136142
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher

the game is out (all episode bundle. 1st episode only including the demo for it)

Neomyked
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Neomyked28

worth it kaya ito for 20bucks?
PSN - Neomyked28
3DS FC: 3840-6495-6799
50% of something is better than 100% nothing.

For Sale/Trade (PS4) Battlefield 4 R1
2000php ot trade to Killzone SF R1
B0LER0
PlayStation
PlayStation

Bought the Steam version of the game yesterday.

This is surprisingly good! Aside from the slight collision issues from time to time (main character seems to float when colliding against a solid object) and the delayed response for some of the "choices" you'll make (nothing a nice patch can't fix), this game provides a wonderful experience EVEN for people who are not familiar with the comic book series. Heck, this scared me more than Resident Evil 5! The fact that a modern day point & click adventure game can summon such feeling of dread and caution speaks volumes about the effort that went to the development of this title.

I can now forgive Telltale Games for butchering the Monkey Island franchise.

This game will leave you wishing, however, for a real survival horror game set in the Walking Dead universe where the degeneration of the human conscience is far more terrifying than the zombies that plague the earth.
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: pogzz505

Got this yesterday..played around 2am pag uwi ko galing work..

It feels like you're in the walking dead series and not in a game..medyo kinakabahan ka sa next na mangyayari..

Mas gusto ko run and gun style..pero this is different..parang nakaka-hook yung mga scene..tapos depende pa sa sagot mo yung magiging relationship mo sa mga character na ma-meet mo..

Its a different game and i'm liking it..then may susulpot na zombie..minsan matataranta ka sa gulat..

God can take care & provide for me and my family better than I can..
solstice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: wicked_being

Out na ba lahat ng episodes or unlock lang as each comes out pag bumili ka nung season pass? 2.61 gb kasi eh.
Gaming on-hold.
#TWolvesNation Arooo!
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Season pass 19.99$ kinuha ko..1st season pa lang meron..monthly dating ng iba..

God can take care & provide for me and my family better than I can..
Neomyked
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

okay nga itong game na ito, bibilin ko din yun season pass pero sa pagout nalang nung season 2 :P
PSN - Neomyked28

babols
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: babols

diko alam kung bibilhin ko ba ito. hehe baka free nanaman ito pagtagal sa PS+ :sweat: pero baka di rin matiis gusto ko na din malaro! :lol: subukan ko muna yung demo.
PSN: babols (PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita)
GT: babolschua (XBOX ONE)

[PHI] babols
Liquidvamp
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: Gradius29

Sa PSN lang ba available nito? meron bang Blu ray na lalabas nito dito sa PH? kano kaya pag lumabas lahat ng season sa datablitz?
"To game is to believe "
Games: Pre-ordered Games (NBA 2k13, BORDERLANDS 2, RE6) Sleeping Dogs
PSN ID: Gradius29 (US) Gradius029 (HK)
Liquidvamp A.K.A Gradius of TPC.
Neomyked
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^PSN lang siya pafs walang physical copy nito, meron din sa steam btw
PSN - Neomyked28

Liquidvamp
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

Pre another question pagbinili ko ba ito lahat ng season na? or per episode bibilhin mo?

Steam PS3 diba sa PC lang yun?
"To game is to believe "
Neomyked
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^pag binili mo yun season pass which is 19.99$, then yes madadownload mo lahat ng episodes, then monthly per episode magddL ka ng unlock code para malaro mo yun ibang episodes ;) yun steam pang PC, PSN for ps3 :ashamed:
PSN - Neomyked28

B0LER0
PlayStation
PlayStation

Liquidvamp wrote: Steam PS3 diba sa PC lang yun?
Yes, there's no Steam for PS3, but Telltale's The Walking Dead is also available at Steam for the PC and Mac.
Liquidvamp
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

mukang mapapabili ako ng US PSN card nito.. para lang sito sa walking dead LOL :)
"To game is to believe "
Neomyked
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

okay ito, tapusin mo lang lahat ng episode instant plat na! :D
PSN - Neomyked28

zmed_08
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: zmed_08

I'm sold! Though I wish there's a disc-format to this game...
With volume at 10, reality is but a distant memory...

PSN ID: zmed_08
Black_sir
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: hoc_siu

Aha found you... Psn Lang pala Ito ha.. :2thumbs:
JOHN 14:6