the perpetual "LAKERS SUCK! KOBE SUCKS" thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

halos 1,000 pts na lang ang agwat nila ni MJ sa career pts... then 2 years more.. if he stays healthy pwede pa.
I really doubt their GM can turnaround things in their roster within 2 years after they offered 2 year contract to Kobe. I mean for masyado mataas yung amount. Dapat nagkusa na lang si Kobe na babaan para sa cap space. Well, he played the business side. Kobe didn't ask that amount, it's the Lakers who gave that amount.

Ok naman si Mike D'A kung pag-explore ng new talents/potential. ex: Wesley Johnson, etc... Pero kung Playoffs/Finals, though i can hope eh hindi ako kumbinsido sa capacity nya. Milagro na lang.

regarding Kobe, yeah may kalawang pa. Yung fallaway 3 ptr nya yesterday, walang tinamaan... 1st week jitters daw. Oh well let's see.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

http://ph.sports.yahoo.com/news/no-time ... --nba.html

No timeline for Bryant return with Lakers

CHICAGO (AP) -- Kobe Bryant is riding a bike. That's about all he can do right now, so he's trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers.

Bryant broke a bone in his left knee Dec. 17 at Memphis while playing his fourth game in five nights, likely sidelining the superstar guard for six weeks. The injury against the Grizzlies occurred in his sixth game back after he missed the start of the season while recovering from a torn left Achilles tendon.

The pair of injuries for the 35-year-old Bryant raised questions about whether he would ever return to his previous form. But he said Monday night he had no doubt he would play at a similarly high level again.

''There was before I came back the first time because I didn't know how my Achilles was going to respond to playing and changing directions,'' Bryant said before the Lakers' 102-100 overtime loss at Chicago. ''The game in Memphis I had a pretty good feel for it, getting back to being able to do what I normally could do. I feel confident about it. I did play that second half on a fractured leg and played pretty well. I feel pretty good about my chances.''

But the rehab from the knee injury has been slow going so far. The 15-time All-Star said he is limited to mostly bike work right now and any talk of a return is up in the air until he returns to the court.

''Try not to think about it too much,'' he said. ''Just go day to day.''

Playing without Bryant and Steve Nash, the Lakers have dropped 13 of 16 to fall to 16-26 on the season. But they have received some encouraging play from Kendall Marshall and reserve Nick Young, who had 31 points against the Bulls.

The Lakers face a long road back to contention in the loaded Western Conference, especially with their injury issues. Nash is out with a back problem, and the team also is missing Jordan Farmar (torn left hamstring), Steve Blake (torn elbow ligament) and Xavier Henry (right knee bone bruise).

''It just makes it harder,'' coach Mike D'Antoni said of playing without two of the team's biggest stars. ''You're not quite as good as you were when you had the guy. The biggest thing is how to finish games off because you know where you're going if they're on the floor. You've got to figure that out.''

Henry could return soon. He is expected to step up his rehab work when the Lakers practice Wednesday in Miami.
Even with his limited action, Bryant remains one of the most popular players in the league. He had the most All-Star votes among the Western Conference guards when balloting was announced Jan. 9.

The fan voting was set to close Monday night, and the starters for the Feb. 16 game in New Orleans will be announced on Thursday.

''I've always looked forward to playing in All-Star games. It's always something that's been a huge honor,'' Bryant said. ''With that being said, I haven't played. I think some of the other guys who have been out there performing and playing well and are All-Star worthy should be the ones out there playing.''

Bryant isn't taking anything for granted in his 18th NBA season, especially with his injury problems over the last two years. All the time on the sideline also has provided more perspective on how the game has changed since he was a rookie in the 1996-97 season.

''It's much, much less physical,'' he said. ''Some of the flagrant fouls I see called nowadays makes me nauseous. You can't touch a guy without it being a flagrant foul. I think some of that are some of the negatives I've seen change. But there's positives, too.''
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
driggz10
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload
PSN ID: driggz10

Congrats SPURS! Kobe still sucks!!!!
'Limitations, like fears, are often just an illusion.' ---- Michael Jordan
psn id - driggz10
Steam id - drizzydriggs
An ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness
Fvck the Fakers
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

driggz10 wrote:Congrats SPURS! Kobe still sucks!!!!
bwahahaha!!! congrats Spurs daw oh?! bitter na bitter naman ang dating! mga talunan :rofl: :bigmouth:
driggz10
Rapid Reload
Rapid Reload
PSN ID: driggz10

RAYANT8 wrote:
driggz10 wrote:Congrats SPURS! Kobe still sucks!!!!
bwahahaha!!! congrats Spurs daw oh?! bitter na bitter naman ang dating! mga talunan :rofl: :bigmouth:
Oo. Tagal ng talunan yung team ko simula nung 2002 WCF eh. (If you know what I mean, heh!) :D
'Limitations, like fears, are often just an illusion.' ---- Michael Jordan
psn id - driggz10
Steam id - drizzydriggs
An ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness
Fvck the Fakers
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Tim Duncan = greatest player to play in his generation.

Kobe sucks :bigmouth:
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kobe Bryant: Football is my favourite sport
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/y=201 ... 74985.html
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kobe just made a record

the most missed shots than everybody else in history :bigmouth:

Kobe sucks :bigmouth:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

living up to the kobe-waya name? :bigmouth:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bryant passes Jordan for 3rd on scoring list
https://ph.sports.yahoo.com/news/bryant ... --spt.html
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

congrats Kobe! another milestone achieved. :bball: :agree:

still...

he took more shots, played more games and made more miss (king of the missed shots :bigmouth: ) than MJ.

Kobe sucks! :bigmouth: :lol:
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

ano na balita kay Kobe?
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

he will not play....

...the last pre-season game.
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

30% fg and 1 assists :facepalm:
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oh ayan haters, umamin na si Idol...
http://www.spin.ph/sports/basketball/ne ... eakin-suck
o happy na kayo?
:lol:
SirZap
Big Daddy
PSN ID: SirZapp

ayan nanalo na.... with balanced scoring, but still kobe pa rin ang top scorer with 18 pts

http://www.nba.com/games/20151106/LALBK ... le:1b:post
Like · Comment · Share
You and 101 others like this.
darkpaladin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: monkmon08

lagi nalang makikita ko sa headline ng nba philippines, Lakers. Pero lagi namang talo :facepalm:

Currently playing:
PS4: Final Fantasy XV, Tekken 7
PC: Chrono Clock, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

My Figure Collections
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

darkpaladin wrote:lagi nalang makikita ko sa headline ng nba philippines, Lakers. Pero lagi namang talo :facepalm:
Dahil siguro kay Jordan Clarkson :bigmouth:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Michael Jordan pays his respects to Kobe Bryant before his final game in Charlotte.