Portal 2 (inMotion DLC)

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: kirsh_natural

Unit: PS3 Slim 120gb R2
Started Playing: June 27, 2010

Platinum Count: 34
Latest Platinum: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Working on: TBD
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

D_Mustang wrote:Anyone getting this game? Surebuy sakin to, portal fan. haha. :smiley:
yup, getting one too, buy the PS3 game and get a PC/Mac version for free
ubermab
Myst
Myst

darkwing_uop wrote:
D_Mustang wrote:Anyone getting this game? Surebuy sakin to, portal fan. haha. :smiley:
yup, getting one too, buy the PS3 game and get a PC/Mac version for free
is this true? please explain sir! ok ah good deal kung ganon.
sana ok sa MacBook Pro.
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher
PSN ID: Homurro

^ yes. once you bought the PS3 version of the game (maybe R1), you'll also get the key for the Steam version of the game and cross play each other (ps3-pc/mac via steam) :agree:

out na to sa datablitz.
Last edited by Bangkay on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

PSN: Homurro
D_Mustang
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: D_Mustang (US) -main-, D_Melvs (HK)

Bangkay wrote:^ yes. once you buy the PS3 version of the game (maybe R1), it includes the key for the Steam version of the game and cross play each other :agree:

out na to sa datablitz.
Out na nga to sir! haha, just called greenhills branch, 1850php daw. :agree: less 100 pag cash.
PSN: D_Mustang (US) -main-, D_Melvs (HK)
ISP: Bayantel

BF3 - UC3 - MW3 - AC:Revelations
kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher

D_Mustang wrote:
Bangkay wrote:^ yes. once you buy the PS3 version of the game (maybe R1), it includes the key for the Steam version of the game and cross play each other :agree:

out na to sa datablitz.
Out na nga to sir! haha, just called greenhills branch, 1850php daw. :agree: less 100 pag cash.
Wow! Mura! Sabay ko na to sa MK mamaya! :clap: Teka R1 ba yan?

Co-op tayo guys!

dellxpsm1710
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad
PSN ID: OmniGodTitanPS

magkano pc/mac version nito sa datablitz ayaw ko bilin sa ps3 to mas mas enjoy fps sa pc kaya naman specs ng mac ko e hate ko lang sa ps3 version may online trophies pang gagawin :damn:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

dellxpsm1710 wrote:magkano pc/mac version nito sa datablitz ayaw ko bilin sa ps3 to mas mas enjoy fps sa pc kaya naman specs ng mac ko e hate ko lang sa ps3 version may online trophies pang gagawin :damn:
why not get the PS3 version? you get a free PC/Mac version, pwede pa magcrossplay yung PC at PS3
dellxpsm1710
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad

darkwing_uop wrote:
dellxpsm1710 wrote:magkano pc/mac version nito sa datablitz ayaw ko bilin sa ps3 to mas mas enjoy fps sa pc kaya naman specs ng mac ko e hate ko lang sa ps3 version may online trophies pang gagawin :damn:
why not get the PS3 version? you get a free PC/Mac version, pwede pa magcrossplay yung PC at PS3
confirmed na ba to wow thanks dude ano region pala ng game yung may free pc/mac version codes at sa steam ba iactivate yung free codes? mukang region 1 to sa tingin ko usually yung lang naman yung may free codes.
kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher

R3 pa lang meron sa DB Trinoma P1850. Not sure kung may kasama na code for PC. Paconfirm na lang guys!

theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

Try nyo install Steam sa PC, may login details na for PlayStation Network.

:smiley:
PSN: xtheEnemy
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kirsh_natural wrote:R3 pa lang meron sa DB Trinoma P1850. Not sure kung may kasama na code for PC. Paconfirm na lang guys!
pretty sure it has because it is what Valve wanted, you just need to have a Steam account and get the PC code inside the PS3 game, would be stupid for SCEA lol anyways Saturday pa yung R3 copy ko so i cant confirm it 100%
D_Mustang
Starblade Alpha
Starblade Alpha
PSN ID: D_Mustang (US) -main-, D_Melvs (HK)

kirsh_natural wrote:R3 pa lang meron sa DB Trinoma P1850. Not sure kung may kasama na code for PC. Paconfirm na lang guys!
Guys confirmed, kasama yung code sa PC for the R3 copy of Portal 2. Got my copy already, :smiley:

PSN: D_Mustang (US) -main-, D_Melvs (HK)
ISP: Bayantel

BF3 - UC3 - MW3 - AC:Revelations
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher

^ nice.

teka region free ba steam? so kahit anung region ng portal 2 mo eh wala rin problems sa steam?

pumasok naman din psn account ko sa steam. kulang lang yung portal 2 copy :bigmouth: kukuha nako mamaya.
I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man, I can shake-ah my fanny, I can shake-ah my can!
I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-ah yo' buns! Punch-ah yo' buns, I can punch all yo' buns! If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher

Sorry for the dumb question: Do you need to insert the BD to play on the PC? :ashamed:

dellxpsm1710
Arc the Lad
Arc the Lad

kirsh_natural wrote:Sorry for the dumb question: Do you need to insert the BD to play on the PC? :ashamed:
baka masira pc mo nyan may free codes ata pag bibili ka ng ps3 version ang kelangan mo lang sa pc download ka steam engine parang garena lang yun tapos dun mo pasok codes pa confirm nga kung talagang free cd or free codes yung kasama sa ps3 version r3 :rofl:
Last edited by dellxpsm1710 on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bangkay
Snatcher
Snatcher

kirsh_natural wrote:Sorry for the dumb question: Do you need to insert the BD to play on the PC? :ashamed:
nope. the PS3 game comes with only the key of Steam version so you can DL that game on Steam for free.

jczialcita
Street Fighter: The Movie
Street Fighter: The Movie
PSN ID: VolnuttMan

guys, region free ba to yung sa coop? Meaning pwede ko kalaro yung mga naka r1 kung r3 bibilin ko? :agree:
PSN ID: Klax-Volnutt

Currently Playing : Max Payne 3

Click here to join our Max Payne 3 CREW :http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pinoyps
sushiboy
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: sushiboyloy

Available na ba 'to sa Datablitz? Can't wait to own this! Umay na ako sa Portal 1 and I'm gonna buy this on the PS3 para meron ako sa PC and Mac.
Console: PS3 Slim 250GB
PSN ID: sushiboyloy
Playing: Heavy Rain
kirsh_natural
Snatcher
Snatcher

Ayun naman pala. Thanks!

Meron na sa DB R3 P1850