Calling all Filipinos that want PSN support

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
kickingcarabao
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: kickingcarabao

It's very annoying that Sony has decided not to officially support our country, the Philippines. I believe that what they are doing does not benefit them or their consumers.

I have created a topic on the official Playstation Network Forums asking Sony to support our country. I'm asking every Filipino PS3 owner, and every other generous PS3 owners who want Sony to expand their market, to please post on the topic that I created showing your support.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playsta ... .id=441533

All you need to post on the Playstation Forums is a Playstation Network ID which, I'm sure, most/all of you have.

Your support will be met with utmost gratitude.
http://pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t ... 6#p1246206
^Gamesharing/Trading Auditorium HD, Planet MiniGolf, Burn Zombie Burn and Borderlands DLC R1
Help Us Get Official PSN Support for Filipino PS3 Owners
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

What we need is not support only for PSN but the PS3 itself. But yeah... please Sony. Support our dear country. ;D
:bigmouth:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

They basically said they were burned by all the piracy on the PS2 and PSP, cant blame them, i remember during the PS2 days magkalapit pa yung Sony shop selling PS2/PS2 games at yung shop na nagmodify and sold p games at a mall :rofl:
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

best thing to do talaga is to just buy original games. not just ps3 but PS2 and PSP as well...
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
kickingcarabao
Myst
Myst

I appreciate your comments/reply. If you have time, I would deeply appreciate it if you present your ideas on the specified topic above.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playsta ... .id=441533

*Just log-in with your PSN account to post.
^Gamesharing/Trading Auditorium HD, Planet MiniGolf, Burn Zombie Burn and Borderlands DLC R1
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kailangan matuloy ito! :agree:
kickingcarabao
Myst
Myst

I think the topic I created on GameFaqs (which had the most number of replies) is now useless...

Jawnix, who is a member of this forum, pretty much destroyed the whole topic. It's now pretty much about his rants on why Sony shouldn't support the Philippines. He should have said his opinion and stopped. He should have not ruined the topic with his stupid discussions about piracy and how Sony will not profit from allowing Filipinos to access the ASIAN PSN Store.
omega
Power Serve 3D Tennis
Power Serve 3D Tennis
PSN ID: strikedelta

sayang naman,dapat ituloy ito kahit anong mangyari....
PS3
PS2

PSN ID(US):strikedelta
PSN ID(HK):omegaPPS

http://ps3trophycard.com/profile/strikedelta
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

kickingcarabao wrote:I think the topic I created on GameFaqs (which had the most number of replies) is now useless...

Jawnix, who is a member of this forum, pretty much destroyed the whole topic. It's now pretty much about his rants on why Sony shouldn't support the Philippines. He should have said his opinion and stopped. He should have not ruined the topic with his stupid discussions about piracy and how Sony will not profit from allowing Filipinos to access the ASIAN PSN Store.
May point din siya eh.

If we want official support from Sony, we'll need to get rid of piracy in the Philippines first.
Nayr
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Nayr12

^ i don't think its an easy task since most of the pirates are controlled by syndicate's , hanggat andyan sila maraming matetempt na mag patronage ng mga products nila.. you have to destroy the roots first.. which is really difficult, unless you get the support of majority of the gamers here to go legit :D
Consoles:
Sega master system
PS1
PSP
PS2
PS3
PS4 Gen1
LCD TV/Monitor: LG UB800T
If there is contentment,There’s no improvement
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^I never said it was going to be easy. Pero iyun talaga. You want official support? Get rid of piracy.

Can't get rid of piracy? Then don't @#$%^& support it. Buy original games, be it on PS2, PSP, Xbox, DS, Wii etc. Encourage your friends. Convince your fellow pinoy to support original. A seemingly impossible task, but that's the reason we're in this situation now.

It's a fervent wish of mine actually, that in the future, lahat ng consoles kasing secure na ng PS3. Para mapilitan na talaga yun pinoy bumili ng orig.
rohz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: therohz

that doesn't make sense at all. the ps3 hasn't been hacked yet so why are they afraid of p*racy if the system is not p*rate-able?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

<(_)> You have earned a trophy.
_/ _\_ Resurrection

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

rohz wrote:that doesn't make sense at all. the ps3 hasn't been hacked yet so why are they afraid of p*racy if the system is not p*rate-able?
limited market. walang bibili dito ng console na hindi modified.

like it or not, minority lang tayong PS3 owners dito...
kickingcarabao
Myst
Myst

I really wish more Filipinos had Playstation 3s...so that we can be finally supported by Sony.

Besides, if more Filipinos had PS3s, they will finally have other things to talk about in school other than DoTA.

*I got very bored by DoTA...I swore to myself, and to all the DoTA fanatics in our school, that I shall never play DoTA until the day that more maps arrive. Oh, and they pretty much call me as a gamer with no "taste" because I don't like DoTA...yeah right, talk to my PS3 games collection, almost all of which are viewed highly by many respectable gamers and critics. I have Lair but I enjoyed it. I guess the hype killed this game.
Nayr
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

T'wolf wrote:^I never said it was going to be easy. Pero iyun talaga. You want official support? Get rid of piracy.

Can't get rid of piracy? Then don't @#$%^& support it. Buy original games, be it on PS2, PSP, Xbox, DS, Wii etc. Encourage your friends. Convince your fellow pinoy to support original. A seemingly impossible task, but that's the reason we're in this situation now.

It's a fervent wish of mine actually, that in the future, lahat ng consoles kasing secure na ng PS3. Para mapilitan na talaga yun pinoy bumili ng orig.
i know.. you can try to convince them.. but in the end it's their decision you can't force someone to that :smiley: ,but you can show them what good there is in buying original or the online play benefits hehehe , or maybe if the games were a bit cheaper, cheaper in the sense that a normal filipino can buy the game (i think this can make most people go legit :agree: )...

On the other hand maybe sony is scared that some people here can hack the PS3?
Consoles:
Sega master system
PS1
PSP
PS2
PS3
PS4 Gen1
muriyama
Wipeout
Wipeout
PSN ID: muriyama30

tara lets support the thread sa playstation forums.. im sure mapapansin din nila yan.

and lets actively participate in any convention wherein we can show Sony Philippines that we support Playstation 3 here in the Philippines :clap:
PSN ID: muriyama30
YM ID: psfanatics
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

LOL. a friend and I were discussing the benefits of official support(although some of these are pretty far off)...

- PSN cards in peso currency
- local advertisments for games(imagine Solid Snake plastered on a local billboard, or Lightning hanging on to the MRT)
- our very own E3
- cheaper original games
- easier access to PS3 devkits for local game devs, opening the possibility for PS3 game development in the Phil.
- if they prove worthy, Sony can contract pinoy game devs as second party developers ie insomniac, naughty dog.
- Tagalog dubbed games :evilsmile:
- of course supported warranty
gt4crazy2
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: ShrekKuni

@T'Wolf, not bad hehe.

i support this! let's go pinoys!
PSN ID: ShrekKuni
"who dares wins"

Check my ITEM FOR SALE:
S> US PSN CODES Check rates on 1st post.
http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=58291

Feedback page:
http://www.pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58343
Nayr
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

T'wolf wrote: - Tagalog dubbed games :evilsmile:
heheeh tapos si Kuya Ceasar ang isa sa mga dubbers.. patay tayo dyan hahaa
Consoles:
Sega master system
PS1
PSP
PS2
PS3
PS4 Gen1
marcjeff2285
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: dustblade2285

Nayr wrote:
T'wolf wrote: - Tagalog dubbed games :evilsmile:
heheeh tapos si Kuya Ceasar ang isa sa mga dubbers.. patay tayo dyan hahaa
bwa@kan@ng kuya Cesar amf :rofl: :rofl: Final Fantasy 13 dubbed by Kuya Cesar Oh EM GEE :facepalm: :facepalm:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
PSN ID: mjeg0202
EMAIL: mjeg0202singapore@gmail.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-