Madden NFL 08

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
mokee
Krazy Ivan
Krazy Ivan

I tried the demo... bat parang ang pangit ng graphics? Is that the effect of the 30fps?
Earn Money while browsing this forum.

Register for free here: http://www.neobux.com/?r=mokee1218
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: blitzburgh16

mukha ngang wahsed out ang graphics..

i think so, baka yung 30 fps na din.. kasi i tried playing madden 08 sa Xbox 360 and smooth yung graphics, and swabe ang gameplay.. :-D

may occational lag din tong PS3 version.. minsan pagkasnap ng bola parang naglalag muna.. and yung sa field goal or kick off, parang naglalag din :-D
"Giggity Giggity Giggity... Awwwww Riiggght!"

Halina't mag dice tayong lahat :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile:

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
mokee
Krazy Ivan
Krazy Ivan

I wish they just delayed the game and just fix the problem, rather than putting it out substandard. It seems like the game is just a game for the ps2, graphics wise.
Earn Money while browsing this forum.

Register for free here: http://www.neobux.com/?r=mokee1218
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

that's EA for you
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

mokee wrote:I wish they just delayed the game and just fix the problem, rather than putting it out substandard. It seems like the game is just a game for the ps2, graphics wise.
honestly, mas nagagandahan pa ako sa gameplay ng PS2, pramis! hehe.. good thing its the last year of the NFL exclusivity of Madden, so we can expect some competition sa NFL 2K8 of 2K sports next year.. kaso tagal pa! haha! :-D

Halina't mag dice tayong lahat :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile: :bigmouth: :evilsmile:

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
munskie
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: Marlai

i have to agree with you guys that it seems the pS3 version is really subtandard. I can live with the graphics and 30 fps, but what annoys me the most is the fumbles and interceptions. Everytime tatama yung hit stick, fumble kaagad. I had 8 fumbles in a game..and my back, Gore has to constantly guard the ball pa, which makes him slower. Wala rin option to accelerate the play time. The QB throwing animations is pretty awkward at some angles too....walang ka finesse finesse. Id still play my Madden 07 ps2 version if only updated lang mga rosters....buti na lang my copy is rented lang....
PSN ID Marlai
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

munskie wrote:i have to agree with you guys that it seems the pS3 version is really subtandard. I can live with the graphics and 30 fps, but what annoys me the most is the fumbles and interceptions. Everytime tatama yung hit stick, fumble kaagad. I had 8 fumbles in a game..and my back, Gore has to constantly guard the ball pa, which makes him slower. Wala rin option to accelerate the play time. The QB throwing animations is pretty awkward at some angles too....walang ka finesse finesse. Id still play my Madden 07 ps2 version if only updated lang mga rosters....buti na lang my copy is rented lang....
wakoko, uu nga ako All-Pro nga lang difficulty ko, nakailang fumbles ako, and pati na din kalaban ko.. nung nag All-Madden Difficulty ako grabe mas lumala pa fumbles ko and yung sa kalaban na lessen na.. hehe :-D

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

gusto ko yung halftime dito.. kahit papano.. hehe, they "borrowed" some presentation techniques sa ESPN NFL 2K5 :-D

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
cincibearcat
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

Hehe guys relax lang...imho....ill pick this over 07...

in 07--you can "bomb" the ball --just throw to your favorite elite WR ---tapos na ang boksing....

ngayon it's not necessarily a sure thing....forcing you to mix and match and to look for opportunities...

Madden is a thinking man's game and not arcadey to be best experienced....sure merong flaws (just adjust the slider/ snap the ball quickly etc.) ...

For example...run consecutive RB plays and you'll see the secondary crowd the line =--tapos hit them with a play action ----panalo!! :-) Ganun dapat ang pag-enjoy ng Madden--you outthink, exploit mismatches, tingnan kung sinong madaling mapagod na player na kalaban, etc. etc...

oh one more thing---try going for consecutive hailmary's to your fastest WR and you'll see the corners and safety's drop to their knees in exhaustion at the end of the play---substitute a "fresh WR" and then run a long route again....panalo!!! the CPU adjusts tho and you're only good for a few plays...that's how smart i think this game is....other "cosmetic" gripes aside --ill accept that for now as we hope every year brings out a new and significant improvement.

mas marami ngang choices ngayon even before the snap --- imho, i think it makes the chess match even more exciting..

My final take-- is there's still room for improvement---sure i'd love 60fps, sure i'd love no stutters; etc. etc..pero for now ----my Madden 07 is up for sale/ for trade (konting plugging hehe) :lol:
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

wakokok, pag uwi ko sagada laro tayo.. praktis muna ako, medyo hirap kabisaduhin nung mga player weapons tska yung mga pangounter! wakokoko

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
The Party Boy
Kileak: The DNA Imperative
Kileak: The DNA Imperative

pano ma-lessen yung fumble? 1st half palng 3 na fumble ko kse.
PSN ID: xThePartyBoyx
munskie
Myst
Myst
PSN ID: Marlai

The Party Boy wrote:pano ma-lessen yung fumble? 1st half palng 3 na fumble ko kse.

try R1 to guard the ball when you are about to be hit.........
PSN ID Marlai
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Same controls lang din ba ito sa NCAA08? Pnpractice ko kasi demo nun eh.
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

medyo nahihirapan pa din ako sa All-Madden, wakoko.. :-D

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
thecrow23
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

yeah medyo madami talaga turnovers sa game na to, but then again bears ang gamit ko, rex grossman so ok lang :D
Draego
Philosoma
Philosoma
PSN ID: Draego/jcarlo83

thecrow23 wrote:yeah medyo madami talaga turnovers sa game na to, but then again bears ang gamit ko, rex grossman so ok lang :D
Hwahahaha ayos yun a perfect answer! :lol:

E ako si Brady gamit ko leading ako sa league sa INT, 12 int tapos 12 games pa lang! Bleh! :? Parang hindi Tom Brady e, parang Brady Quinn lang ako! :?

Parang kahit anong isip gawin mo pag tinopak yung computer e tapos ka sa turnovers :lol:
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

anu ba difficulty nilalaro niyo? ako nung All-Pro palang gamit ko grabe na sa turnovers, tapos nung nag shift ako sa All-Madden lalong lumala! wakokok

btw, NFL season opener kanina, Colts 41 Saints 10.. damn!!!!!!!!! :-D

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
cincibearcat
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer

i think you really need to cover the ball when you expect to get hit...For some reason i don't get as much fumbles anymore--in fact may mga 8 out of 10 games played siguro na zero fumble ang running back ko...and i didnt adjust any sliders pa.

Ang matindi tho is my QB TD/int ratio....grabe !! minsan halos pantay ...2 TD's 2 int's.....talagang you have to pick your spots...yung mga biglang kalabit ng trigger to pass ng di pa nakaka cut ang receiver or if you throw off of the wrong foot .....almost sure INT.

kahit PAreng Peyton sablay din minsan...

So kailan tayo online? ill leave my ps3 on tom pm 7-11pm ill see who's on...see you guys
blitz-dice
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

grabe talaga kahit precision passing na parang gumagawa ng paraan yung cpu ai na maintercept yung pass :-D di ako pede maglaro this weekend, busy ako sa thesis :-D

Blitzburgh Steelers FTW!
thecrow23
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

damn, 41!!! opener na ngayon.