Last Game You Beat/Finished?

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Yung changes from Black Flag to Unity, more on parkour moves. Yung changes from Unity to Syndicate, more on melee + combos.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Kingdom Hearts: X Back Cover
Just a narrative composes of scenes setting the start of KH story. The origin daw.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Mga 135 hours din for the plat. Must finish the story of 3 different characters. Then do almost the same side quests, side missions, collectibles, challenges, etc. of each of the 3 characters. I hated the Ice Cream Beat mini-game that I almost gave up on the plat. Hindi ko pa naman forte ang mga rhythm games pero 1 long weekend ay pinag-tyagaan ko.. practice-practice lang talaga. The 2 super bosses are definitely super bosses specially with Terra with his almost non-existent invincibility frames. Pero once you beat them with Terrra then Ventus and Aqua playthrough will post no problem. You've beaten them with the difficult character to use, which is Terra.
Sabi nila ito daw yun 1 of the 2 most difficult KH games to plat (the other is KH Re:Chain of Memories which I also got the plat years ago).
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kongrats sa platinum! Nakukuha talaga sa tiyaga. :D
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Thanks! Kailangan ko pa nga mang-istorbo ng isang member natin na na-plat ito years ago para makahingi ng tips. :sweat:

On topic:
Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage

Wala sya platinum trophy pero medyo nahirapan ako dun sa fight with phantom Aqua na dapat matalo sya without receiving any single hit.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Nice!

Lego Marvel's Avengers
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Contra and Super Contra from the Contra Anniversary Collection. Too bad I only played it on my own. t would have been fun kung kalaro ko uli yung mga kababata ko noon.

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Batman: Return to Arkham - Arkham City

Main Story

Gonna do the New Game Plus, Challenges and DLCs next. :D
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Satisfied naman ako sa ending.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

102 hours for the plat.
2 playthroughs.
Medyo pinahirapan ako ng final boss on Critical Mode and the Organization XIII data fights on Standard mode. Hindi ko na napagtyagaan kunin yun secret ending kaya pinanood ko na lang sa youtube.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Resident Evil 6 for PS4.
Last edited by Crazycajun on Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Detroit: Become Human for PS4. Definitely the best Quantic Dream game so far.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

1. Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded - Just watched a 3 hour movie - game. Telling the story after the events of KH 2 and before the events of KH Dream Drop Distance.
2. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance - nothing too difficult about this game. Walang sinabi sa difficulty ng previous KH games (looking at you KH Re:CoM and KH BBS). Isa lang ang secret boss and that can be cheesed with just balloons.

Hanap na ako ngayon ng KH3.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Whew! Finished the main story after more than 245hrs. This game is really huge. Sadly for me the main story fell flat at the end. Apparently there's multiple ending but I haven't seen if I got the "good" ending. The side quest stories are actually more interesting.

I played as Kassandra but for now, I don't have any plans on playing as Alexios. Have to finish the DLCs and move on to other games. Maybe in the future, I'll play as Alexios in the New Game+.

This game was worth it albeit being too huge. So many side quests and the map is vast. Next Assassin's Creed on my list would be 3, Unity then Syndicate. And I'll probably go and start the Ezio Collection after that. :lol:

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Usually natatapos ko ang Assassin's Creed games na almost 100% nasa 60 hours. So 4x the effort pala ang gagawin ko sa Odyssey. :D
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:31 am Usually natatapos ko ang Assassin's Creed games na almost 100% nasa 60 hours. So 4x the effort pala ang gagawin ko sa Odyssey. :D
Actually kaya ng 60hrs yung 100% completion. Tumagal lang talaga ako kasi kapag nilalaro ko eh ginagawa ko pa yung mga timed quests. Nung na-realize ko na 100hrs na ko tapos 40% pa lang completion ko eh dinis-regard ko na lang yung timed quests. :lol: Sayang nga walang trophy for discovering all locations (yung may mga question marks).

DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Star Wars : Jedi Fallen Order - I was playing this game in "Jedi Master" difficulty until the final moments of the game, so I kind of "cheated" :lol: Switched to "Jedi Knight" just before the final boss, because it seemed like the developers just upped the difficulty thru sheer number of enemies. Then dialed the difficulty down to "Story Mode" in the final boss. :lol: I just want to finish the story and really don't have the time anymore to set aside a lot of time repeating a portion of a level if I somehow screw-up. Now on to finishing Pokemon Sword... (And Luigi's Mansion 3)
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Resident Evil 2 remake for PS4. Claire scenario A muna. Next time na young Leon scenario B.

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

117 hours before I got the plat. I got sidetracked because of the many, many ? and side-missions. Not really paying attention to my game time because I was having fun discovering/exploring/assassinating. In the end, I didn't unlocked all those ?, didn't finished all the side missions (but I got all the trophies from the free DLC post-plat).
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sn@kemaru wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:30 pm Assassin's Creed Odyssey

117 hours before I got the plat. I got sidetracked because of the many, many ? and side-missions. Not really paying attention to my game time because I was having fun discovering/exploring/assassinating. In the end, I didn't unlocked all those ?, didn't finished all the side missions (but I got all the trophies from the free DLC post-plat).
Same. Kaya ako umabot din ng 200+ hours dahil sa mga timed quests, mercenary and leader assassinations at fort raids.

Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Batman: Arkham VR for PS4. I actually felt like Iron Man an a few scenes where you have to assemble puzzle items in a virtual world. Kinda like in the Iron Man movies. Makes me excited for the Iron Man VR game.