Final Fantasy VII Remake

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

From PlayStation State of Play

Teaser Trailer

A new look at Final Fantasy VII Remake - more details coming June 2019.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
InaRay
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: Elizabeth Lee

Aabangan ko talaga yan!
agent_rhy
Ace Detective
PSN ID: agent_rhy

Finally! My reason to buy FF series for PS4. :lol:
PSN IDs: agent_rhy (US) | agentRhy007 (AS HK)
3DS FC: 0662-7541-5381
NSW: SW-5464-8012-7431
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Another JRPG that I can play. I haven't played an FF game after XIII. :lol:

---

"Please buy disc 2."

Hanggang saang event/location kaya yung first part?

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/20 ... l-planned/
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Rumor: Final Fantasy VII Remake Leaks Character Updates, Combat Changes, and Additional Details

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/20 ... l-segundo/
InaRay
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: Elizabeth Lee

Daniel wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 2:35 pm Another JRPG that I can play. I haven't played an FF game after XIII. :lol:
For me it was XIII-2, and before that was X and X-2 :D :D
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

InaRay wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:49 pm For me it was XIII-2, and before that was X and X-2 :D :D
I finished both X and X-2. Great games. I finished XIII but I haven't played XIII-2. :D
migs23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: migs23 and iamironman23

My pre-order since 2015 is still live lmao
PSN ID: iamironman23 and migs23-dad ko ang gumagamit
Nintendo Network ID: iamironman23
PS4 PRO 1tb
PS4 Arkham Knight Edition 2tb
Xbox One S 2tb
Nintendo Switch (Neon Blue/Red)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Sobrang hyped pa rin ba mga fans dito or nag-die down at nag-move on na?
I'm the latter.
Makibalita na lang ulit ako kapag lumabas na nga talaga ito.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Hindi pa ganon kataas ang hype ngayon dahil medyo bitin yung trailer nitong State of Play pero sa June daw, malamang sa E3, may bagong balita raw. Baka tumaas uli ang hype kapag may demo at release date na.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Paasa kasi masyado itong SE. Since 2014 pa or earlier pa ang balita natin for this.
Don't get me wrong tho. I am one of those eagerly waiting for this game. Pero kung ang humaharang naman ay sa sobrang taas na expectation ng mga fans...
Or baka naiinip lang ako? :sweat:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ang daming kasabay e. May Avengers project at Kingdom Hearts III kasi.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

It seems like it plays like Kingdom Hearts

Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ummmm......parang hindi ko gusto yun type of battle.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Here's another trailer! Longer version!

Parang Kingdom Hearts at Crisis Core yung battle system. Parang combination ng mga battle systems through the years, FFXII, Dissidia, Crisis Core, Kingdom Hearts, etc.

Gameplay Walkthrough

Boss Battle Gameplay

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Gameplay Details

1. As we already know, attacks in Final Fantasy 7 Remake build up ATB. This happens quite quickly provided you’re not being interrupted by enemy fire. You can spend a lot of time in Tactical mode if you want to which is accessed by tapping X and will practically freeze time.
2. Even if you don’t have ATB, you can still enter Tactical mode for a breather and to plan out your next move.
3. If you prefer action games, you can access shortcuts of key moves by pressing and holding L1 and hitting the button of the move you want to do.
4. Spells such as Thunder and Cure cost both MP and ATB bars to use. If you run out of MP you’ll need an Ether to restore it mid battle.
5. Using items during battle costs ATB as well but you can enter tactical mode and use items at will outside of battle without needing any ATB charges.
6. You can switch to a party member at any time by pressing Up or Down on the directional pad.
7. You can also issue commands to your allies on the fly by pressing L2 or R2.
8. You can hold L3 to sprint which should make getting around quicker than the original.
9. Gameplay is quite dynamic and it felt that way especially in the boss fight versus the scorpion walker. You’ll need to exploit weaknesses and find weak spots (such as legs or the rear) on the enemy in real time. We’ll go more in-depth with that in our full preview.
10. Some enemy attacks will restrain characters and you’ll need to rescue them by attacking the enemy with someone else. If you don’t, they will take a lot of damage.
11. You can press R3 to lock onto targets and press R1 to quickly switch your focus. It was pretty easy to control still without it. It feels a lot more natural and less clunky than Final Fantasy XV (a fear that some fans had early on in Final Fantasy 7: Remake’s life). Obviously locking on helps when you need to hit something specific though.
12. In combat you’ll want to frequently guard and evade to protect yourself. You hold R1 to guard and press Circle to evade.
13. Evading will (obviously) negate damage provided you, you know, evade it. Guarding will reduce damage and build up your ATB.
14. Taking damage, in general, builds up your Limit bar. When fully charged you can unleash a powerful attack. For the demo, Cloud had access to Cross-slash which did a crap ton of damage.
15. Cloud and Barret played very differently in combat as Cloud literally can’t hit certain enemies with his sword. There were times where you wanted to control Barret to quickly take down out of reach enemies or utilize specific spells like Thunder. Cloud though is better for taking down enemies in melee range and when you want to use his powerful abilities.
16. Skilled Final Fantasy 7 Remake players will be able to master the menus to quickly swap between the party members to min-max their potential.
17. Barret more or less can go into auto-attack mode by just holding down Square which will let loose consistent fire that ends with a strong final burst which has a satisfying oomph to it.
18. Both Cloud and Barret could cast basic Cure spells. Cloud could cast Fire and Blizzard while Barret had Thunder.
19. Cloud has sword strike attacks that are designed for area damage (Triple Slash), stagger damage (Focused Thrust), and pure total damage (Braver).
20. Barret can use his ATB to use Steelskin, a party-wide defensive move, and expend all his AP (2 bars) to use powerful ranged abilities.
21. Party members in Final Fantasy 7 Remake will have unique and powerful abilities and moves that can be accessed by pressing Triangle. Barret can charge up a powerful attack that will deal damage and instantly fill his ATB. Cloud can switch between a swift “Operator” style or a slow and powerful “Punisher” style at a whim.
22. Dealing large amounts of damage via a weakness or otherwise will hinder certain enemies and fill up a Focus Bar which when full opens up the ability to stagger an enemy (FF13 style). When in a staggered state, you’ll deal way more damage with is the ideal time to let powerful spells and abilities like Braver loose.
23. Every kill in battle will earn you Gil, EXP points and sometimes items.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Story and Character Information

1. The first game is focused on the events that center around Midgard. The team isn’t entirely sure yet what the full scope/focus of the next game will be yet.
2. Players should expect the development time that is similar, but more efficient than this first game since the work that was done for the core aspects of the gameplay which will likely be similar throughout all of the games in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
3. That said, each game that’s part of Final Fantasy 7 Remake is going to be a full experience length wise.
4. The first game taking place in Midgard will fill up two blu-ray discs with data. No experiences are being sacrificed.
5. The map of the section of the demo we watched and played (group infiltrating the Shinra Mako plant) was “pretty much” 1:1 with the original game.
6. Wedge is a big cuddly guy that just wants to be Cloud’s friend. Biggs is kind of impressed with Cloud. Jessie totally has a crush, and Barret is extremely passionate about the planet and the new voice acting helps makes all of the above as clear as ever.
7. Funny scene (spoilers I guess?): Barret says that he can hear the planet calling out to him in pain. Cloud asks him if he can really hear it. Barret replies, damn straight I do and Cloud retorts (deadpan) “Get help.” This prompts Barret to get in his face and tells him to say that to him again.
8. Cutscenes and battle segments flow naturally into each other. In other words, cutscenes kind of just end… and then you’re back in control of your character as if you took control mid-cutscene.
9. Most of the Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo we watched and then played was: battle battle battle – cutscene – battle battle battle. This isn’t too surprising considering the nature of the mission we played and saw, but there was a moment or two outside of cutscenes that Cloud could walk around and interact with the group before the story progressed.
10. Music is about as incredible as you’d hope. Iconic tracks are all orchestrated beautifully.
11. Scattered treasure chests on the field are still a thing. Walk up to them and press Triangle to interact with them.
12. You can also break Shinra boxes out in the field for additional items by pressing Square while running around as Cloud.

https://twinfinite.net/2019/06/final-fa ... -the-demo/
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

They "nerfed" Tifa and changed the color of her undies from white to black. :ashamed:
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Pinag-iisipan ko pa kung hintayin ko na matapos yung buong story at magrelease sila ng complete edition or kunin na ito. Tingin ko magiging 4 parts ito. Talagang ii-stretch nila ang story at i-milk yung titties este title. :lol:
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage