Tales of Vesperia: Definitive edition for nintendo switch

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

We have more on the just-announced Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, which is coming to Switch. Bandai Namco has shared the boxart and screenshots, and we also have an overview.

Here’s some additional details about the RPG and some images:

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition includes upscaled screen resolution, new characters, events, and costumes never released outside of Japan. This updated version of an RPG classic will be released this winter.

Follow Yuri Lowell, a resident in the Lower Quarter of Zaphias and former Imperial Knight, as he accepts a mission to retrieve a stolen Blastia Core used to regulate his neighborhood’s water supply. This simple mission spins into a series of events that finds Yuri befriending a colorful cast of characters, traveling to exotic locations, and being pushed into the middle of a nefarious plot that threatens the destruction of the entire planet.

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition uses a specialized version of the Tales of series’ Linear Motion Battle System for combat. Players control a single party member in real-time combat while the other three party members are controlled by a customized set of A.I. commands. Players can swap between the four characters at any time during battles and can perform both physical and Mystic Artes attacks.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Currently Playing:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Wow this is nice!
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...better late than never. :cheer:
Currently Playing:
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

I don't know if it's just me, but the video makes it look like the Switch version isn't as sharp as the PS4 version. :huh: Most likely that it's not as optimized as it should since the game's about 10 years old. I guess I'll be picking up the PS4 then.... Perhaps in a sale. Feeling a bit "stingy" again. :lol:

Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: flipsflops

DonKB-PSX wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:05 pm I don't know if it's just me, but the video makes it look like the Switch version isn't as sharp as the PS4 version. :huh: Most likely that it's not as optimized as it should since the game's about 10 years old. I guess I'll be picking up the PS4 then.... Perhaps in a sale. Feeling a bit "stingy" again. :lol:
Di ko na pinapansin ang graphics ngayon. Basta makalaro ako sa banyo, masaya na ako. :lol: :lol: :lol:
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
ChardPurple
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: chard_newfag

DonKB-PSX wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:05 pm I don't know if it's just me, but the video makes it look like the Switch version isn't as sharp as the PS4 version. :huh: Most likely that it's not as optimized as it should since the game's about 10 years old. I guess I'll be picking up the PS4 then.... Perhaps in a sale. Feeling a bit "stingy" again. :lol:
Most Switch ports are a bit worse graphically, this isn't new. What matters is the game runs smooth.

Now Playing: Tekken 7, Gwent: Homecoming (PC), Detroit: Become Human (PS4), Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

"Substance over style, quality over quantity, practicality over idealism."