The Last of Us Part II

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

Parang somewhere between Smeagol and Gollum si Ellie. :)
sic001
Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal
PSN ID: kenet_jose

ron_bato wrote:Image
Mukhang Tomboy na talaga si Ellie. Another eye candy for the LGBT community :lol:
PSN (US): kenet_jose
PSN (SG): kenjose
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

one of the writers of the game , is also a writer for Westworld, the story is going to be amazing
Xezcente
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xezcente

Really enjoyed Westworld! Reddit spoiled me a little but it's been one awesome ride.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

^ Siguro kailangan nila gawin rough-looking si Ellie.. para iwas sa mga mapansamantala.
Pero sana straight girl pa rin sya.
Then again, may part dun sa unang game na muntik na siya mapariwara... hindi kaya dahil dun ay may trauma siya dinala/kinimkim?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sn@kemaru wrote:^ Siguro kailangan nila gawin rough-looking si Ellie.. para iwas sa mga mapansamantala.
Then again, may part dun sa unang game na muntik na siya mapariwara... hindi kaya dahil dun ay may trauma siya dinala/kinimkim?
Did you play left behind? Because i think you nee to play that to set things straight. You are in for a surprise! :)
ceejeey8701
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

..possible kaya na nabuntis si Ellie dito?...may poster kasi sa uncharted 4....baka hint yun ;)
Xezcente
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Xezcente

I don't think ND would do that and to me, it seems obvious that Ellie is gay at this point.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote:
Sn@kemaru wrote:^ Siguro kailangan nila gawin rough-looking si Ellie.. para iwas sa mga mapansamantala.
Did you play left behind? Because i think you nee to play that to set things straight. You are in for a surprise! :)
Sadly, nope, not yet. But now you got me curious about it. hehe
Or link na lang para mapanood ko? :sweat:
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

She could be bi-sexual, or very much just a curious young girl sa Left Behind. I didn't put much thinking into what Ellie's preferences are even after playing Left Behind. In this day and age, that line is kinda blurry.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Oink McOink wrote:She could be bi-sexual, or very much just a curious young girl sa Left Behind. I didn't put much thinking into what Ellie's preferences are even after playing Left Behind. In this day and age, that line is kinda blurry.
To avoid spoiling anything for anybody, Neil Druckmann already stated what the sexual orientation of Ellie is. But he did say that people can have their different interpretations of the events of left behind.
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Well, I guess that part isn't blurry anymore if someone from ND cleared it up. Thanks for that info. Not gonna look that up right now though in case there's something about it in Part II.
abbadon
Myst
Myst

I was always curious about the first game, and this trailer definitely piqued my interest again.

I received $10 store credit from Sony. Maybe I should pick up the remastered version. Konti na lang idadagdag. :)
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

abbadon wrote:I was always curious about the first game, and this trailer definitely piqued my interest again.

I received $10 store credit from Sony. Maybe I should pick up the remastered version. Konti na lang idadagdag. :)
Yup! One of the best games of the ps3 era, and even better experienced in its remastered glory. I highly recommend it!
Oink McOink wrote:Well, I guess that part isn't blurry anymore if someone from ND cleared it up. Thanks for that info. Not gonna look that up right now though in case there's something about it in Part II.
It was an interview from last year or 2 years ago i think, so no spoilers about part 2. So it's pretty safe.
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Anyone heard of a book called "The girl with all the gifts" by M.R. Carey? I think may movie na sya. I'm reading it right now. Published 2014.

Anyway, the book is a zombie dystopia where an evolved fungi of Ophiocordyceps unilateralis turned people to flesh craving zombie. Yep, same Cordyceps from the Last of Us. The story is set about 20 years after the collapse of society.
sic001
Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal
PSN ID: kenet_jose

ceejeey8701 wrote:..possible kaya na nabuntis si Ellie dito?...may poster kasi sa uncharted 4....baka hint yun ;)
Iniisip ko if ever mangyari yun baka infected kaya anak niya? Pero yung sa poster baka nanay niya yun. Baka may chance tayo malaro yung back story ng nanay niya.
abbadon wrote:I was always curious about the first game, and this trailer definitely piqued my interest again.

Sayang men! Last month parang $10 lang yung Remastered nung nag-sale. Payo ko sayo kung gusto mo bilhin, from now on check mo PSN store kasi for sure masasama sa Holiday Sale nila to :2thumbs:
PSN (US): kenet_jose
PSN (SG): kenjose
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Gay.. I mean, Gameplay Trailer
Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts
PSN ID: Argineboy

Hindi man lang pinakita si Joel :lol:
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Wow!
Ang galing ng transition from movie to gameplay. Sabagay trailer demo pa lang ito. Sana ganyan din ka smooth sa production release na.