PlayStation Network Help Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
garubezu
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

ps+ membership sa DB ay R3 Sg lang?
pano pag R1 account? buy r1 credits tapos bilin yung $60 subscription?
tsaka meron bang r2 psn credits? :D

thanks thanks thanks
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

nagtitinda ng PSN cards yung DB. kung walang PSN+ na card mismo, pwede kang kumuha ng $60 na load then buy the subscription sa PlayStation Store :D

not sure kung merong R2 sa DB.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts
PSN ID: Argineboy

Ina accept ba ni PSNHK ang debit card ni BDO?
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

Pag naging free na ang isang game sa PS Plus in the past, pwede ba uli maging free yun in the future?

I want to buy Killzone: Shadowfall kasi and I know it was already a free game in the past. Pwede ba uli maging free yan? Or bilhin ko na yung game kasi it will not be offered as a free game anymore?

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Hindi ko alam yung sagot sa tanong ni Argineboy20, pero kay Crazycajun may nabasa ako sa lumang thread na ito:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/69 ... 4/71035350

But yeah. I don't expect na ma-reoffer sa PS+ ngayon yung mga naging free na dati. Baka magalit din yung ibang mga dating PS+ subscribers kapag ginawa ng Sony yun! :lol:
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Thanks! Hindi ako makahanap ng sagot kahapon eh! :)

More power to the people keeping this forum alive! :agree:

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Sony Managing ‘Download Traffic’ on the PlayStation Network in North America and Europe
Sony Interactive Entertainment President and CEO Jim Ryan has issued a statement about the PlayStation Network in Europe’s performance following the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus. Since there is an increased number of users logging on to download games and play online, the company revealed it is trying to better “manage download traffic.” This is being done in an attempt to keep the network from going down so everyone can continue to play.

Here is Ryan’s full official statement, which was posted on both the North American and European PlayStation Blogs.

Playing videogames enables players all over the world to connect with friends and family and enjoy much needed entertainment during these uncertain times. Sony Interactive Entertainment is working with internet service providers in Europe to manage download traffic to help preserve access for the entire internet community.

We believe it is important to do our part to address internet stability concerns as an unprecedented number of people are practicing social distancing and are becoming more reliant on internet access.

Players may experience somewhat slower or delayed game downloads but will still enjoy robust gameplay. We appreciate the support and understanding from our community, and their doing their part, as we take these measures in an effort to preserve access for everyone.

This is part of Sony’s continuing response to the spread of the coronavirus. Initially, it canceled its PAX East 2020 plans. It then decided to avoid attending GDC 2020, before the event was canceled. Instead, it shared the PlayStation 5 architecture announcement from Mark Cerny in a video online in March 2020.
SOURCE: https://www.siliconera.com/sony-slowing ... -pandemic/
Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Paano kaya ang PlayStation Now? at Stadia?
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:23 am Paano kaya ang PlayStation Now? at Stadia?
Pwede mag-download ng PS4 games sa PSNow daw hehe
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

atabspunk wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:59 am
Pwede mag-download ng PS4 games sa PSNow daw hehe
Panalo yan. Less leg na. :D
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Para sa mga hindi pa informed.

You can download the free PS+ PS5 games using the PS app.
Add to library nyo lang.
Para kapag nagkaroon na kayo ng PS5 ay download lang yun mga games sa library nyo. Sana nalaman/nagawa ko na ito noon pa.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Thanks for the tip!
DarkRenzokuken
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

may issue ngayon sa psn us mga masters? Di ako makapasok sa ps5. Try ko sa browser ng pc ko. Ayaw din sya maka pasok sa sign in page. Dns error daw.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil Village
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kung DNS error, it's probably either internet connection o down talaga yung PSN at that moment.
malyessarah7
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: malyessarah7

I need help using the ps3 network. i just conncted a wireless router from my pc.now while using it on my ps3 internet semms to run slower than in the pc a lot slower especially when opening photos. and when i tried opening my email at yahoo my mail it asks for a password and username w/c is normal and after that it looks for a device to where i want to save it.

Which i dont understand i tried saving it then the same thing happens when you click my mail it still asks where you want to save it.
it wont open to where i want to view my messages. pls. help. is there also any setting i need to adjust on my ps3 or on pmy pc.
mathygreen
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: mathygreen

I need help using the ps3 network. i just conncted a wireless router from my pc. now while using it on my ps3 internet semms to run slower than in the pc a lot slower especially when opening photos.

And when i tried opening my email at yahoo my mail it asks for a password and username(w/c is normal) and after that it looks for a device to where i want to save it.

Which i dont understand i tried saving it then the same thing happens when you click my mail it still asks where you want to save it. it wont open to where i want to view my messages. pls. help. is there also any setting i need to adjust on my ps3 or on pmy pc.