Sony Thread

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Feel ko iaanounce to sa psx in december, probably launch by late 2018 or mid 2019 ;)
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

unlikely, the PS4 is still selling well and they can just price cut the Pro to counter the xbonex
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Same with ron_bato, guess ko ay sa 2020 release ng PS5.
Maganda kasi tignan/basahin yun year 2020 kesa 2019 or 2018.
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

There's no real business advantage of releasing a new console platform this early for either the publishers, developers, and the platform holder itself. In business, you have the recoup your investment for as long as possible.
:bigmouth:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

parang PSS yung logo.

PPS :bigmouth:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Daniel wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:15 am parang PSS yung logo.

PPS :bigmouth:
Lol troll pic :D
z3kEn
Momento Mori

hmmmm
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

Ps4 pro slim siguro :sweat:
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sony TGS 2017 lineup and stage schedule
http://gematsu.com/2017/09/sony-announc ... e-schedule

PlayStation 4 Titles

Call of Duty: WWII (SIE)
Code Vein (Bandai Namco)
Detroit: Become Human (SIE)
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (Square Enix)
Dragon Ball FighterZ (Bandai Namco)
Dynasty Warriors 9 (Koei Tecmo)
Earth Defense Force 5 (D3 Publisher)
Gran Turismo Sport (SIE)
Itadaki Street Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary (Square Enix)
Knack 2 (SIE)
Marvel. vs Capcom: Infinite (Capcom)
Monster Hunter: World (Capcom)
Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom (Level-5)
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet (Bandai Namco)
Taiko Drum Master: Drum Session! (Bandai Namco)
Yakuza: Kiwami 2 (Sega)

PlayStation VR Titles

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR (Bethesda Softworks)
Gran Turismo Sport (SIE)
Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV (Square Enix)
No Heroes Allowed! VR (SIE)
Summer Lesson: Chisato Shinjo – Shichiyou no Etude (Basic Game Pack) (Bandai Namco)

“PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017” Titles

Code Vein (Bandai Namco)
Detroit: Become Human (SIE)
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (Square Enix)
Dynasty Warriors 9 (Koei Tecmo)
Gran Turismo Sport (SIE)
Monster Hunter: World (Capcom)
Yakuza: Kiwami 2 (Sega)

=====

September 21

10:00 to 17:00 (YouTube) – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017 – The official broadcast from the PlayStation booth at Tokyo Game Show 2017. Full of information on new titles and gameplay. Featuring game-loving MCs Hatsune Matsushima and Akaishi-sensei, viewers who could not make it to the Makuhari Messe can use this stream to follow what’s going on.

10:10 to 10:20 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Business Day Opening – Game-loving MCs Hatsune Matsushima and Akaishi-sensei go over the highlights of the day and lineup.
10:20 to 10:50 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: PlayStation Booth Introduction – MCs Hatsune Matsushima and Akaishi-sensei’s report on the PlayStation booth at Tokyo Game Show 2017.
12:00 to 12:30 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: PlayStation Music / PlayStation Video – Featuring special guest Ayahi Takagaki (voice actress), a full report on the valuable information and the charm of PlayStation Music and PlayStation Video. Also an introduction to Takagaki’s works and songs, and this month’s latest distribution information.
13:30 to 14:10 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: PlayStation Plus – The August 31-released Everybody’s Glf supports online multiplayer with PlayStation Plus. MCs Hatsune Matsushima and Akaishi-sensei play together with various developers. Plus, a full report on not only PlayStation Plus’ online multiplayer, but also other valuable information.
15:00 to 15:40 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: ForwardWorks – Contents to be announced.
16:00 to 16:30 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Public Day Highlights, PlayStation Goods, and PlayStation Festival Overview – The latest information PlayStation official goods, plus a big presentation on details of this year’s PlayStation Festival.
16:45 to 17:00 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Business Day Ending – An overview of the first business day of Tokyo Game Show 2017 as it comes to a close, and an introduction to the broadcasting lineup for the first public day on September 23.

September 23

10:00 to 17:00 (YouTube) – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017 – The official broadcast from the PlayStation booth at Tokyo Game Show 2017. Full of information on new titles and gameplay. Featuring game-loving MCs Hatsune Matsushima and Akaishi-sensei, viewers who could not make it to the Makuhari Messe can use this stream to follow what’s going on.

10:00 to 10:15 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Public Day #1 Opening – Game-loving MCs Hatsune Matsushima and Akaishi-sensei go over the highlights of the day and lineup.
10:30 to 11:10 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: PlayStation VR – MCs Hatsune Matsushima and Akaishi-sensei play the PlayStation VR titles playable at the PlayStation booth.
12:00 to 12:40 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Monster Hunter: World #1 – Live gameplay of the 2018-due Monster Hunter: World, including the new “Ancient Forest” field and new “Anjanath” monster. A full explanation of the new elements and appeal of the game. Featuring Ryozo Tsujimoto (Capcom producer), Yuya Tokuda (director), and others.
13:00 to 13:40 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Code Vein – The first unveil of the Tokyo Game Show 2017 trailer for Code Vein before anywhere else, plus 30 minutes of gameplay. Featuring Yusuke Tomizawa (IP executive producer), Keita Iizuka (producer), and Hiroshi Yoshimura (director).
14:00 to 14:40 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Detroit: Become Human – Contents to be announced.
15:00 to 16:30 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare SCARZ vs. Rush CLAN Showdown – A Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare exhibition match between professional e-Sports teams SCAZ and Rush CLAN at Tokyo Game Show 2017.
16:45 to 17:00 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Public Day #1 Ending – An overview of the first public day of Tokyo Game Show 2017, and an introduction to the broadcasting lineup for the second public day on September 24.

September 24

10:00 to 10:15 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Public Day #2 Opening – Game-loving MCs Hatsune Matsushima and Akaishi-sensei go over the highlights of the day and lineup.
10:30 to 11:00 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: TBS Radio Rhyme Star Utamaru and My Game, My Life TGS Edition – The Tokyo Game Show 2017 edition of TBS Radio broadcast Rhyme Star Utamaru and My Game, My Life from teh PlayStation Booth. Featuring MC Utamaru (Rhyme Star), reporters Hatsune Matsushima and Akaishi-sensei, and guest Shuhei Yoshida (SIE Worldwide Studios president).
11:30 to 12:10 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Dissidia Final Fantasy NT – An introduction to the January 11-due Dissidia Final Fantasy NT., including a Square Enix Team-versus-guest team three-on-three battle. Featuring Ichirou Hazama (producer), Takeo Kujiraoka (director), Natsuna Watanabe (voice actress), and others.
13:00 to 13:40 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Dynasty Warriors 9 – Live gameplay of the Tokyo Game Show 2017 version of Dynasty Warriors 9, which is the first open-world entry in the series, plus an introduction to the game’s appeal. Featuring Akihiro Suzuki (producer), Atsushi Miyauchi (director), and others.
14:00 to 14:40 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Monster Hunter: World #2 – Live gameplay of the 2018-due Monster Hunter: World, including the new “Wildspire Waste” field and new “Barroth” monster. A full explanation of the new elements and appeal of the game. Featuring Ryozo Tsujimoto (Capcom producer), Yuya Tokuda (director), and others.
15:00 to 15:40 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Yakuza: Kiwami 2 – Yakuza: Kiwami 2 is a complete upgrade of the second Yakuza game using the latest “Dragon Engine,” and includes additional scenarios in which you can play as the popular Majima Goro. There may be some Hokuto ga Gotoku information at the end of this.
16:00 to 16:40 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Gran Turismo Sport – An overview of Gran Turismo Sport while Japanese racing driver Juichi Wakisaka plays it live. Plus, a finals match will be held with four ordinary participants who won through the preliminaries held at the venue.
16:45 to 17:00 – PlayStation Presents Live Show at TGS 2017: Public Day #2 Ending – MCs Hatsune Matsushima and Akaishi-sensei look back on Tokyo Game Show 2017.

=====

Mauuna ng 1 oras ang Japan sa atin.
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Paki-post na rin po ng link dito kung saan sya pwede mapanood, pagdating ng tamang panahon.
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Sony has announced John (Tsuyoshi) Kodera has immediately taken over the role of Sony Interactive Entertainment president and CEO.
https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Pres ... index.html
TOKYO, JAPAN, OCTOBER 3, 2017 / SAN MATEO, CALIFORNIA, OCTOBER 2, 2017 - Sony Corporation and Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC ("SIE") announced today that John (Tsuyoshi) Kodera, currently Deputy President of SIE, has been appointed President and Chief Executive Officer, SIE, with immediate effect. Current President and Global CEO Andrew House will transition from operational management of SIE, but will remain with SIE as Chairman through the year to ensure a smooth transition. Mr. Kodera has also been appointed Representative Director and President of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc., SIE's Japan-based legal entity, with immediate effect, while Mr. House has become Director and Chairman, Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Mr. Kodera will assume overall operational responsibility for SIE including its game and network services businesses globally, and will report directly to Kazuo Hirai, President and CEO, Sony Corporation.

In conjunction with the management transition at SIE, Mr. House is stepping down from his role as EVP, Corporate Executive Officer of Sony Corporation, also effective immediately. Mr. Kodera will continue his role as a Business Executive of Sony Corporation.

"When I passed the baton of leadership for Sony Computer Entertainment to Andrew House in 2011, I was confident that I was leaving the PlayStation business in the best possible hands, and so it has proved. I'm extremely grateful to Andy for the great contribution he has made to evolving the PlayStation business, and firmly positioning it as one of the drivers of our future growth. Andy and I go back more than 20 years and spent much of this time together, dedicating ourselves to ensuring the success of the PlayStation business. I would like to thank Andy for his contribution over many years, and wish him every success in the future," said Kazuo Hirai, President and CEO, Sony Corporation. "John Kodera has led Sony's network service business since 2013 and played a pivotal role in its growth. He is a truly global executive, possessing strategic understanding, strength of conviction and outstanding leadership capabilities. Since his appointment as Deputy President of SIE last year, alongside Andy he has also been responsible for the company's overall business strategy and product planning. With the significance of network services increasing across the entire Sony Group, I believe that John is ideally equipped to build on the foundations Andy has left in place, and drive Sony's game and network services business to further growth and excitement going forward."

"I'm tremendously proud of what we've built with PlayStation and Sony Interactive Entertainment: entertaining millions globally with the best in games and creating a fully fledged digital entertainment company. PlayStation has been a huge part of my life for more than 20 years but with the business having achieved record-breaking success, now seemed to be the right time for me to pursue new challenges. I shall always treasure the friendships and people that have made SIE such a wonderful place to work. I'm also grateful to PlayStation fans and gamers around the world for their loyalty and support. John and the team at SIE are world-class and I know the future of PlayStation is very bright," said Mr. House.

"It's a great honor to take on the role of President and CEO, SIE, and I'm very grateful to Kaz and Andy for the trust and faith they have shown in me. I intend to build on the amazing progress Andy has made enhancing the PlayStation brand and expanding the game and network services business, and will strive to further strengthen the unique value proposition we are able to offer via the PlayStation platform. I look forward to working together with the SIE team, and everyone across the Sony Group, to continue to strengthen relations with our business partners, and provide the best possible interactive entertainment experiences, that only PlayStation can deliver." said Mr. Kodera.

Mr. House began his 27-year career at Sony in 1990, where he first served in corporate communications at Sony headquarters. In 1995, he moved to marketing and communications at Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ("SCE"), where he contributed to the launch of the first PlayStation. After performing several key roles at both Sony Corporation and SCE, including Chief Marketing Officer of Sony Corporation, and President and CEO of SCE Europe Limited, in 2011 Mr. House was appointed President and Group CEO of SCE, assuming overall responsibility for the PlayStation business worldwide. Mr. House led the PlayStation business for six years, driving the strategy and launch of PlayStation 4, which has since become the fastest-growing platform in PlayStation history, and is set to reach cumulative sales of 78 million units this fiscal year. Mr. House redefined Sony's network services strategy, centering it around a strengthened PlayStation™Network (PSNSM) - currently with more than 70 million monthly active users and a suite of recurring revenue services, including PlayStation®Plus. He oversaw the launch of the world's first console streaming game service with PlayStation™Now and the interactive live TV service, PlayStation™Vue. In 2016 Mr. House established Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC - bringing together SCE and Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (SNEI). Mr. House also oversaw the development and launch of PlayStation®VR (PS VR). He has grown the Game and Network Services segment into one of the key profit drivers for the Sony Group.

Mr. Kodera joined Sony Corporation in 1992, where he was first assigned to planning and control within Sony's portable audio business. In 1998 he was transferred to Sony Electronics Inc. in the U.S., where he was initially responsible for planning and control of various portable and mobile products, before subsequently being appointed VP of product management for IT products such as PCs. In 2010 he assumed the role of SVP, Corporate Strategy, at the newly established Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (SNEI), and in 2013 was appointed President, SNEI. Since then, Mr. Kodera has engaged in the launch and the enhancement of an array of network services via the PSNSM platform. These have included PlayStation®Store, which sells the latest game titles, movies and TV shows; the PlayStation®Plus subscription service offering members exclusive benefits and content; and the PlayStation™Now online game streaming service. Mr. Kodera has also been integral to the launch of several other ground-breaking network services that have greatly enriched the PlayStation experience, including the PlayStation™Vue cloud-based TV service, PlayStation®Video content distribution service, and PlayStation™Music, which leverages a global strategic partnership with Spotify to deliver a best-in-class digital music experience on PSNSM. Mr. Kodera has contributed significantly to growing this recurring revenue business. Furthermore, since his appointment as Deputy President of SIE last year, he has worked closely with Mr. House on the overall management of the game and network services business including product development, business strategy and system and network engineering.
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

it's an end of an era, House has been with Sony since the launch of the PS1
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I was amazed that he already learned Sony's native language.
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Sony PS5: What tech will power the next PlayStation? And when will it release?
http://www.gamesradar.com/sony-ps5-rele ... ffer-opmfb

Locked 60 fps or higher is more important, not the graphics or resolution..
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kaz Hirai to step down as Sony boss
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018- ... -sony-boss

Siya yung kilala kong CEO ng SCEA during PS2 days.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ken Kutaragi, The Father of PlayStation
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Sony CEO Says PS4 in Final Phase of Life Cycle
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/201 ... -sony-ceo/
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Time to plan for PS5 na nga. Pero sulitin muna nila ang PS4 Pro. :lol:
janhellyeah
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Acidfueled

2020 is my best bet as announcement and late 2020 ang release at the earliest. PS4 is still selling well. I think nag peak na kasi yung speed ng sales kaya nasabi ng nasa final cycle na. We still got so many games to look forward to. Spider Man, Detroit, Hopefully(Bloodborne 2, AAAAH!) Days Gone, Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding and Last of US 2. We are in the end game but it feels like the main event which was kicked off by God of War. Meron pa yung third parties like Red Dead.
BEYOND!!

Argineboy20
Policenauts
Policenauts
PSN ID: Argineboy

Sana lang lagyan na ni Sony ng BC :pray: