The NBA Thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ganda ng laban! Akala mo Game 7 ng NBA finals! Nakakatuwa si Thibs lalo na nung di na nakahabol ang Nuggets sa OT....

Now, let the damn playoffs begin! Ganda ng bracket na ginawa ng CBS sports, tribute to NBA Jam

Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Hoping for a suprize madafakas return from Kawhi Leonard!
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Dumikit pa pala yung laro ng POR-NO kanina. I like both teams but I'm rooting for the underdogs on this one. Playoffs Rondo is real.
Sa East, I'm gonna jump the Sixers bandwagon LOL. Gusto ko sana Wizards pero for mahirap kalaban Raptors.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

grabe tong sixers.. di hamak na mas magaling si simmons sa rookie and sophomore lebron.. parang napaka effortless sa kanya yung mga ginagawa niya..

about kawhi.. ilang beses na siya na clear to play pero siya may ayaw.. not sure if takot na masaktan or nagka attitude problem na and lumaki ang ulo..

excited to see the jazz tomorrow.. and anxious naman sa cavs.. the rockets will beat the wolves pero sana magpakita ng grit si wiggins sa series na ito if ayaw niya masipa sa off season.. and won't be surprise if celtics win tomorrow.. brad stevens' coaching skills will be the highlight of the series.. unless si giannis maglaro with a killer instinct..
jmsv
Silverload
Silverload

Nice game. celts vs bucks 1-0

LAKERS SUCKS!

You Miss 100% of the Shots You Never Take
parokyano
LeBronista

impressive din playoff debut ni mitchell.. yun lang talo.. playoff PG is real.. match up problem talaga pacers for cavs.. ang tatangkad.. ang bibilis.. and may shooting.. expected x factor for the cavs si green tapos nangitlog lang..
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

They all miss Kyrie now...Hindi kaya ni Lebron mag isa...And Victor Oladipo should exactly be the MIP this season, nuff said...

As for Kawhi, i have a feeling he played his last with the Spurs...

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

janhellyeah
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Acidfueled

No stay Kawhi! :-| :-|
BEYOND!!

DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Vintage Wade!

Then Mitch Kupchak is already cleaning house...Thank you for 5 years Steve Clifford...

flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: flipsflops

After months of not watching NBA, eto napanood ko, Wade drinking water from the fountain of youth. A treat to watch.
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
parokyano
LeBronista

lebron scored the first 16 points for the cavs.. lead went up to 20.. lebron ended with 46.. but just won by 3..
parokyano
LeBronista

grabehan lang talaga itong si donovan mitchell.. superstar earning a rookie salary..
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I think there should be 2 ROYs this season...Napaka unfair kung si Simmons lang...

parokyano
LeBronista

yep.. both him ang simmons proven na they are the pillar of their respective teams in the playoffs.. imagine rookie then playing hurt pa.. then guarded by one of the best defender now in PG13 tapos tinirahan ng clutch lay up..

and BTW rondo is taking the leadership role from AD in their series against the Blazers.. Holiday is beating McCollum din in their match up..

most boring series so far is raptors and wizards.. na carry over ng wizards yung slump nila from the regular season.. yung spurs baka nakaisa pa yan sa Dubs.. and condolence to Pops..
eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Ganda ng pagkakakuha ng Pelicans kay Mirotic. Ibang klase ang focus ng Playoff Rondo. Delikado Warriors kung sakaling Pelicans ang makaharap nila, lalo na kay AD, wala silang pangmatchup dun.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^^Exactly....You can't expect KD to match up with AD....Yari sila sa loob....Sa East naman Celtics-Bucks lang muna sinusubaybayan ko, dikit ang laban eh....Ho-hum ang Raps-Wiz....

parokyano
LeBronista

actually KD can match up well with AD.. ang tanong is if AD can guard KD if KD played him beyond the arc.. KD's defense most notably his shot blocking is his biggest improvement this season.. he's playing ala Gobert sa defensive end..
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Bojan Bogdanovic! Wow!

parokyano
LeBronista

^
the guy can shoot and play physical d.. si lance stephenson na nga ba ang tatapos sa finals streak ni lebron? :lol:
parokyano
LeBronista

wow.. pelicans is the first team to make it to the next round..