Assassin's Creed Rogue Remastered [PS4]

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Rumour: Assassin's Creed Rogue Could Be Sailing to PS4

Assassin's Creed Rogue launched in late 2014, but despite the PlayStation 4 being a year old at that time, the swashbuckling adventure didn't make the jump to the next-gen console. Instead, it sat quietly on the PlayStation 3 as Sony's newer system received the shoddy Assassin's Creed Unity. In hindsight, that was a bit of a fumble on Ubisoft's part.
Rogue never actually made it to the PS4, even though it was long rumoured that a port was being prepared. The title is a lot like Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, with a focus on naval exploration and combat. It's one of the smaller games in the series in terms of scale, but it's got a decent story and some good characters.
Anyway, the rumours have started up again a whole three years later. Several Italian retailers have Assassin's Creed Rogue HD for PS4 listed on their websites, complete with an 18th March, 2018 release date. Games are often leaked in such a way, and with multiple sites listing the same product and date, the remaster is looking plausible.
http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/11/ ... ing_to_ps4
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Kung katulad ito ng Black Flag with sea exploration then consider me interested.
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

This is why I am holding back on buying PS3 games because they still might end up being ported/remastered/remaked to PS4.
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Confirmed. Coming March 20.

PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Launch Trailer
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)