[OT] Horizon Zero Dawn | 89 Metacritic Score

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

games are region free pero region lock ang dlc.

dlc sharing is between user accounts lang sa unit mo
**** ****!
hirano
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: hirano

grayfox17 wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:18 am games are region free pero region lock ang dlc.

dlc sharing is between user accounts lang sa unit mo
Yes, pero di ako sure kung yung HZD ko is compatible dun sa US DLC :(

Tsaka iif ever may US PSstore account ako pwede ko naman share yung dlc sa PS SG account ko diba?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hirano wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Tsaka iif ever may US PSstore account ako pwede ko naman share yung dlc sa PS SG account ko diba?
Ways to see if region 3 yung game mo:
1. Usually may asian languages sa box
2. The insert inside will have an indication of which region it's from, if may chinese or asian languages sa description then it's region 3
3. Do you have preorder DLC? If so, try entering the codes in R3 account, if gumana, it means region 3 yung account mo.

If binili mo yan dito, it's likely that it's a region 3 game. If that's the case, then I'd just wait for the dlc to show up on the singapore store listing. Games this big will always have the dlc available on all region stores.

Sony games are not region compatible sa DLC, if bumili ka ng dlc from the r1 store, hindi gagana yung dlc sa SG account mo if magkaiba region ng game and ng DLC.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hirano wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:26 pm Tsaka iif ever may US PSstore account ako pwede ko naman share yung dlc sa PS SG account ko diba?
ang dlc sharing nga is between user accounts lang sa ps4 mo hindi between PSN accounts.

Kung unsure ka pa rin research mo online.
**** ****!
hirano
PlayStation
PlayStation

ron_bato wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:52 pm
hirano wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:26 pm

Ways to see if region 3 yung game mo:
1. Usually may asian languages sa box
2. The insert inside will have an indication of which region it's from, if may chinese or asian languages sa description then it's region 3
3. Do you have preorder DLC? If so, try entering the codes in R3 account, if gumana, it means region 3 yung account mo.

If binili mo yan dito, it's likely that it's a region 3 game. If that's the case, then I'd just wait for the dlc to show up on the singapore store listing. Games this big will always have the dlc available on all region stores.

Sony games are not region compatible sa DLC, if bumili ka ng dlc from the r1 store, hindi gagana yung dlc sa SG account mo if magkaiba region ng game and ng DLC.
Eto yung case sir

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ I think you have a region 1 game, the insert is an ad for a PS4 Pro in US$.

Tapos sa second picture, sa description, it says "manufactured an printed in the USA."

BUT. I can't guarantee this 100 percent. If you want to be absolutely sure, download the spanish language add-on pack as DLC from the R1 store: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/ ... 00000ES0LA

If you can see the spanish language option after the DLC is installed, then you have an R1 game for sure and DLC bought from the R1 store will be compatible with your game.

EDIT: Can you take a picture of the spine of the game din? Usually the game's region code can be seen on the spine, for the US version, I think HZD's region code is: CUSA01967
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

saka may ESRB rating (T, M, etc). automatic R1 yan :D
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
hirano
PlayStation
PlayStation

ron_bato wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:12 pm ^ I think you have a region 1 game, the insert is an ad for a PS4 Pro in US$.

Tapos sa second picture, sa description, it says "manufactured an printed in the USA."

BUT. I can't guarantee this 100 percent. If you want to be absolutely sure, download the spanish language add-on pack as DLC from the R1 store: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/ ... 00000ES0LA

If you can see the spanish language option after the DLC is installed, then you have an R1 game for sure and DLC bought from the R1 store will be compatible with your game.

EDIT: Can you take a picture of the spine of the game din? Usually the game's region code can be seen on the spine, for the US version, I think HZD's region code is: CUSA01967
Sorry for the late reps, but super thank you sir sa advice. Yung sa spine niya sir same lang nakalagay.
Daniel wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:43 am saka may ESRB rating (T, M, etc). automatic R1 yan :D
Ganun pala yun sir, sige po salamat!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

awesome trailer! might grab this one when the GOTY arrives. :D
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: slaughterbit

Downloaded and installed The Frozen Wilds. Woohoo! Ready to play on Tuesday. :cheer:
US PSN ID: slaughterbit
HK PSN ID: slaughterbit_hk

slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Now playing The Frozen Wilds on Ultra Hard. :2thumbs:

Wow. The machines are no joke at Ultra Hard. They're relentless.

darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

yup, the fire demon wolf thingy is relentless, you are dead if you don't prepare
slaughterbit
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I went back to grinding. Max out ko muna to Level 60. Mahirap eh. Naka-Ultra Hard kasi ako. :lol:

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Just started my second play through since i got this:

Can't wait to get into the Frozen Wilds!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Nice! Tama ba? You got the vanilla Horizon? Does the Complete Edition works with the vanilla saves? Just asked. In the case of Witcher 3, it didn't work according to GameFAQS peeps.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:34 pm Nice! Tama ba? You got the vanilla Horizon? Does the Complete Edition works with the vanilla saves? Just asked. In the case of Witcher 3, it didn't work according to GameFAQS peeps.
Yup, binenta ko yung vanilla horizon ko and my save file was usable sa complete edition :D
garubezu
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race

meron bang mabilihan ng psn credits for R2?
yun lang kasi available dati sa DB at bili kagad eh, hehe
gusto ko na laruin frozen wilds
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The Frozen Wilds is fantastic! For those who only have the base game, highly recommended!
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

Pwede rin ba spoiler topic dito?
Saan nanggaling yun strange signal na nag-activate kay HADES? Na-hack sya ng China? From the aliens? One of the HADES programmers had a rough day and decided to insert a malicious code in HADES?
base game lang ang natapos ko.