Animo Gamers Youtube Gaming Site

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Snakemaru

@Rsouthpaw:
Sa ngayon kasi wala pa ko ng mga games na nilalaro/nilaro nyo sa channel nyo. Medyo old titles ang nilalaro ko kasi late na ako sa PS4 era.

Siguro maganda rin na mag-shout out kayo ng names ng subscribers or commentors nyo, either before or after the video. Acknowledging their presence ba and perhaps babalik at babalik sila sa channel nyo.
I don't know if you are also monetizing your channel via adsense but for me it won't hurt naman. Sa Adsense din naging millionaire si Pewdiepie. Malay nyo kayo din. More money, more production upgrades to your channel/bobby.

Keep it up and keep improving.
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Thanks Sn@kemaru for the support and the tips! Yes we will be thanking and doing shout outs to subscribers and commentors in the next videos. As of now since we are still starting and first month palang naman. Any particular videos you want to see made?
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Wala ako ma-recommend eh.
I think a good project would be a triple A title and you must have it on Day 1. :)
That way, mas mataas ang chance nyo makakuha ng more views, more subscribers. Pero hindi ako expert tanungin kung ano titles ang magiging triple A kapag out nya. hehe
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^do what he says...coz he's the bossssss... :bigmouth:
**** ****!
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Yup that's the idea! But no new good games to play at the moment but we will have day one videos of Destiny 2 and the beta as well as AC origins and shadows of war in October then Call of Duty in November. Aside from that no other big games to expect for the year
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Wala ako technical expertise sa pagiging content creator pero based sa mga napapanood ko hinahaluan nila ng kakulitan. Yung iba naman honest to goodness unboxing videos lang tsaka game reviews na rin from time to time. Dont worry about investing in good gear pa muna kung hindi pa kaya ng budget, daanin na lang siguro sa expertise.

Naalala ko nung hindi pa magara ang setup ni pewdiepie noon, puro horror ang nilalaro nya tapos ang kulit pa mag comment kaya dun din sya napansin.
**** ****!
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Yep thanks for the tip! Pero plan talaga namin gumawa ng unboxing and review videos pag meron new games that come out. Si DocRJay mahilig yun sa mga collectors edition
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

grayfox17 wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:42 pm ^do what he says...coz he's the bossssss... :bigmouth:
:rofl:
Rsouthpaw wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:41 pm Yup that's the idea! But no new good games to play at the moment but we will have day one videos of Destiny 2 and the beta as well as AC origins and shadows of war in October then Call of Duty in November. Aside from that no other big games to expect for the year
Nice line-up! Malaki ang fanbase ng mga yan. :agree:
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Hehe yep oh and star wars battlefront 2 rin pala. If there are any other new games coming out that I missed let me know.

Oh Guys we will be doing a lets play of Darkest Dungeon. It's an indie game na side scrawling, turn based rpg. We were thinking of naming the soldiers/characters after channel subscribers and pinoyps members. If you want to know more about the game here's the review below.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/27/ ... eon-review

If you want to be one of the characters in the game just post or message me your preferred name (either PSN username or pinoyps username) and type of class you prefer (healer, tank, dps, support, etc..)
Sn@kemaru
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Nice looking din yun Darkest Dungeon. Hindi ko nabalitaan yan ah.
I believe someone from here likes turn-based RPGs. :)
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

@jsnepo and darkwing_uop

Hi we tried making our new videos in 1080p however it seems to hang and stop recording we don't know why this happens. Would you know any way to remedy this? So we recorded in 720p nalang muna.

NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Now that's an improvement. Even your intro is running at 60fps. The game is still running lower than 30 fps. Is that how the game runs or is it the capture?

There must be a bottleneck somewhere why it's not recording at 1080p. How do you capture the game? Do you use an external capture card?
:bigmouth:
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Hi Jnespo thanks for the reply. We have an external game capture device our latest uploads was recorded at 1080p however upon editing and uploading it goes down to 720p
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

DocRjay plays dreadnought beta for the PS4

darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

Rsouthpaw wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:51 pm DocRjay plays dreadnought beta for the PS4

nice! the 1080p60fps footage is looking good, also the sound mixing is excellent, keep up the good work

btw looks like an interesting game, is it f2p?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

pa shout-out naman sa next video lol
subscribed na ko:) [zi3Aya youtube]
DocRJay
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: DocRJay

thanks for the support guys!

sure @z3kEn, ill probably stream on youtube this weekend,

@darkwing_uop - yes its free to play at launch but with micro transactions like world of tanks or world of warships
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Thanks for the Sub z3kEn big help!
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Destiny 2 early access beta gameplay hope you enjoy!

Move it to the 15-16 minute mark. Getting in to the servers took some time

Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Destiny 2 inverted Strike with Titan