Animo Gamers Youtube Gaming Site

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Hi Everyone,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this if not admins please let me know where I should post. Anyways me and my friends started a youtube gaming channel where we will be doing lets plays, gaming reviews and discussions. Would just like to ask your support in watching, subscribing or liking the videos. We started lets plays of dark souls 3 and resident evil 7. We are open to critics, comments and suggestions on how we can improve our videos. Also please let us know what games you would want to see us play. Hoping for your support thanks! Please see link below to go to Animo Gamers.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCamctKPKUOqq2pcKIoRl6AQ
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

looks interesting. Keep it up! di naman siguro exclusive to for lasallistas lang no? :lol:

anong software gamit dun sa opening splash ng logo nyo? been wanting to make one for my photography and never really got around to it...
**** ****!
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Hi greyfox17,

Hehe hindi naman batchmates lang kasi kami from HS sa lasalle pero from different schools naman kami nag college. Thanks for the support!

We used panzoid online video maker
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ah ok...that's good.

Upload nyo yung mga sikat ngayon tulad ng dota, COD, etc
**** ****!
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION will do ako kasi mahina sa dota and COD e but TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION isang gamer dun si Docrjay magaling dun. Will make more multiplayer vids
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

gawin nyong comedy siguro, yan ang napapansin ko na nauuso ngayon eh hehe...si pewdiepie lang ang madalas ko pinapanood na channel minsan.
**** ****!
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Haha ok pwede naman nagiisip pa kasi kami ng ibang mga gimiks na pwede gawin.
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Things to improve on:

* framerate
* video clarity (resolution, bitrate)
* lighting for your camera feed

What capture card are you guys using? What camera and microphone do you guys got?
:bigmouth:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

yes, I'm wondering about the mic also
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Hi jsnepo,

Thanks for the feedback. We are using a logitech c922 camera for the feed, microphone is either the hyper x cloud 2 mic or the camera mic. We dont have lights yet and are still saving funds for better equipment. Bitrate and resolution depends on how big the file size is. We usually lower the resolution to decrease the file size. Do you know of any way of decreasing the file size of the videos without lowering the resolution? This would be really helpful Thanks!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

what video codec are you guys using? resolution?
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Hi darkwing_uop, we are using MP4 format so it will be easier to edit
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

Use Handbrake. It's free. I will still recommend having a higher bitrate and resolution regardless of the file size thus invest in a high capacity HDD.

Frame rate must be a solid 30 or whatever the source game's performance is. Better if it's 60.

Work on engaging and entertaining content. Game commentary is fine especially about the industry. Let's play and game reviews are cliches if you ask me. Look into meta data as well. It'll help with your channel's visibility.
:bigmouth:
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I noticed in your youtube video also, the max resolution is just 480p? it's too low for games imo

I guess the problem is our internet here, unless you have something like PLDT fibr, the uploads are just near 1mbps
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Thanks darkwing and jsnepo for the tips and feedback! Will discuss this with the others and work on this. Will try to max out the resolution as much as we can in the next videos
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Hi Everyone please watch this video if you want more details on the build of the PC we use

grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

hehe...naging content creator tutorial ang thread :lol:
**** ****!
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

hehe mukang TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION tech stuff yung kailangan improve e still saving up for better equipment
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

but for now, try to upload 720p videos at least
Rsouthpaw
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden

Noted will do thanks darkwing!