The NBA Thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: charliedrama21

Cavs bench 7 points lang entire game
Last edited by charliedrama on Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ADD ME UP! :)

eynjel18
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Steph Curry, 2 Championships, 0 FMVP. He did play good but he's the Beta/Robin now. This is gonna be Durants team moving forward.
Loneliness has followed me my whole life. There's no escape. I'm God's lonely man.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

nyehehe...makikisawsaw ako sa panalo kahit wala ako alam sa basketbol...mamimili ako ng merchandise nyehehehe... :bigmouth:
**** ****!
charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I think what made this work is willing magscrifice si steph. Nag yield siya kay durant which isnt all that bad

DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Congrats Dubs kahit di ako fan....
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

The only problem i saw with Love is hindi niya naipasok mga open 3s.. if kagaya lang ng game 4 na nagpapasok most ng open shots niya baka malamang may game 6 sa lunes.. pero kung ititrade si Love and ako ang GM.. si Davis lang kukunin ko kapalit.. i think he's the only guy that can challenge KD because of his length and athletecism.. hindi pwede si bron na bumabantay kay kd.. tapos si kd pa bumabantay sa kanya.. kaya pa ni bron mag compete.. ok tandem nila ni kyrie.. love that sight where kyrie waited for lebron sa corridor and they gave each other a hug.. kyrie took a lot of hard shots kanina but no disappointment sa mukha ni lebron kahit puro sablay na.. perhaps he understand talaga na they need kyrie to play that way..

and based sa series na ito if hindi nakuha ng dubs si KD mukhang sasagasaan lang talaga sila ni bron and kyrie..
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

eynjel18 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:36 pm Steph Curry, 2 Championships, 0 FMVP. He did play good but he's the Beta/Robin now. This is gonna be Durants team moving forward.
Steph is an all-time great, but everybody is going to have their hot takes now about how since he's got not Finals MVPs he's nothing lol. He just averaged 27 points, 9.4 assists, and 8 rebounds in a finals series and we're still talking about stuff like this. Unbelievable. :lol:

Stay salty man, I remember this post from you before :lol:
eynjel18 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:10 pm Warriors in their Finals form already. Cavs repeat na to.
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

parokyano wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:58 pm and based sa series na ito if hindi nakuha ng dubs si KD mukhang sasagasaan lang talaga sila ni bron and kyrie..
Sya talaga ang difference maker sa series na ito..Kung wala sya, baka hindi naka 3-0 ang Dubs....

Next stop = 2017 NBA Draft.....I'm intrigued at the possibility of Boston trading their top pick....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

parokyano
LeBronista

May awards night pa.. tignan natin if tuloy tuloy yung pag trotroll ng cavs and dubs sa isat isa.. :lol:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I don't see this finals loss as an indictment on Lebron's legacy (which we will probably hear a lot about from the talking heads and hot take artists tomorrow, and moving forward).

The man did all he could to try to win the game, his only poor performance really was closing out the Dubs in Game 3. Other than that, Lebron was a beast. You could see as the series moved forward, the Cavs were starting to figure out the Warriors and how to defend them.

Leaving Iguodala and Draymond were calculated risks that almost paid off. Iguodala just had a monster of a game today, and had he not shown up, the Cavs could have won this. Oh and KD hit some pretty crazy timely buckets (along with Iggy) to keep the Cavs at bay.

Great series, and the 4-1 final doesn't reflect how fun it was. Next year uli!

Congrats Darskhader!
ServiceStar
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: US: xBigticketx R3: xFreedomJusticex

congrats to warriors.
its gonna be an interesting off-season. hehe
TIME TO LOCK AND LOAD
Keep It Classy!!!
Add me up
PSN ID's:
US: xBigticketx
HK: FreedomJustice
CAD: PhantomTicket
sic001
Twisted Metal
Twisted Metal
PSN ID: kenet_jose

Nagtaka ako kung sino si Darkshader, Bumalik ako 50pages back. Na-entertain ako :rofl: :rofl:
PSN (US): kenet_jose
PSN (SG): kenjose
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Congrats to JaVale McGee rin!!!! Shaq must be proud he he

parokyano
LeBronista

Ang maapektuhan lang ng talo is yung jordan vs bron na debate.. he cemented his legacy na kasi last season when he delivered the title sa cavs via a historic comeback.. and I agree na medyo nafifigure out na ng cavs yung warriors.. yung last 3 games talaga naging competetive.. makes me wish na yun sana naging first 3 games ng series.. si kyrie parang being mentored by both bron and kobe.. now kung mahahanap niya lang yung middle ground between the mamba mentality and kelan need iinvolve ibang teammates niya na makukuha niya kay bron then kapag nag retire si bron baka maging title contender pa din ang cavs with him being the centerpiece..

as a lebron fan.. wala ako na feel na sadness or bitterness.. siguro panghihinayang lang na di madadagdagan yung rings ni lebron this season.. pero with the way he played this post season specially sa finals.. na nasa triple double ang average niya.. and the amount of confidence that he has on kyrie and kyrie obviously appreciating it.. i'm pretty excited for the next season.. and very curious what will transpire this off season.. baka mamaya mag palita lang ng turn itong cavs and dubs tapos next season targetin ng cavs sa cleveland naman ma clinch yung title.. :sweat:
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

BIG 3 ng GSW!!! :bigmouth: :bigmouth: :bigmouth:

charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:13 pm I don't see this finals loss as an indictment on Lebron's legacy (which we will probably hear a lot about from the talking heads and hot take artists tomorrow, and moving forward).

The man did all he could to try to win the game, his only poor performance really was closing out the Dubs in Game 3. Other than that, Lebron was a beast. You could see as the series moved forward, the Cavs were starting to figure out the Warriors and how to defend them.

Leaving Iguodala and Draymond were calculated risks that almost paid off. Iguodala just had a monster of a game today, and had he not shown up, the Cavs could have won this. Oh and KD hit some pretty crazy timely buckets (along with Iggy) to keep the Cavs at bay.

Great series, and the 4-1 final doesn't reflect how fun it was. Next year uli!

Congrats Darskhader!

Yup. Respect kay lebron. He keeps getting better at the big stage, especially since returning to the cavs in 2015. He could have been finals MVP 2015 plus a triple double this finals understates how great he was this series. Kd was just determined enough to get it done finally in the big stage. They just ran into a better team with the dubs plus kd.

3 out 8 isnt bad since we have jerry west goinf 1 out of 8 or 9. Winning the championship is no easy task.

5 best ko from legends up until the players now would be

Kareem at center
Bill russel - pf
Lebron - sf
Jordan - sg
Magic - pg

It used to Larry bird at the 3, but lebron has been a beast these past 7 years and he keeps carrying his teams in the finals with exception of the 2011 loss. Lebron is that good and a shot here, a defensive stop there these past 3 games might have pushed this series to 6 more games.

I think if you can get paul george on a rental it would help, im sure they would have to part with either kevin love, and even he is a big part of their system already. I dont know if a melo will help, kung melo ang kapalit id rather keep kevin love.

Plus the bench has stunk up the joint on the road for the cavs. Deron williams didnt do anything in particular for the cavs until game 4, shump hasnt been consistent and frye didnt see the light of day for most of the series.

I'd keep korver because his threat to make shots is still a big help plus he tries on D. Cavs also need a back up big for tristan thompson

charliedrama
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

eynjel18 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:36 pm Steph Curry, 2 Championships, 0 FMVP. He did play good but he's the Beta/Robin now. This is gonna be Durants team moving forward.

Nyahahaha. If Batman is averaging 35 a night and robin would average 29 ppg id take it hahaha. Steph has nothing to prove, kaya siya gusto ni durant because wala nga daw siyang "ego" . Steph showed up and made up the difference from last year's finals. He has two rings and two mvps and im pretty sure he's fine sharing the spotlight with his teammates especially kd

skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Up this post! :bigmouth: :bigmouth: :bigmouth:
skp_16 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:46 pm BIG 3 ng GSW!!! :bigmouth: :bigmouth: :bigmouth:

DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

He he, muntik na maging Shaqtin A Fool MVP si Zaza....

flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: flipsflops

白線の内側に下がってお待ちください