Apple iPhone

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

saw some headline na mas maganda pa din daw camera ng s7 edge..
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: DonKB-PSX

Painful to watch, as always, but probably a "necessary evil". :lol:

Your friendly neighborhood, generic bald and filthy casual gamer

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
PS4 "Amateur" (CUH-1106A) - June 5, 2015 to Present
PS5 - June 18, 2022 to Present
parokyano
LeBronista

2gb ram lang pala ang ip7 and 3gb ram ang ip7+.. sana pareho na lang 3gb dahil pareho namang flagship.. parang ewan itong apple eh..
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

DonKB-PSX wrote:Painful to watch, as always, but probably a "necessary evil". :lol:

not really surprising and yet quite impressive how the thing holds now compared to the previous models. Once you exert too much effort syempre something will eventually give. Situations like this won't come as a worry to those who are careful with their stuff. Erpats ko ilang beses na nabagsak yung 6S nya at wala pa yun casing or tempered glass and it stood up quite well against modest damages. :lol:
**** ****!
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

iPhone 7 DFU Mode – How to Enter, Why You Need It
Here’s how you can enter iPhone 7 DFU Mode in a few easy steps. The previous known method of entering DFU Mode no longer works.

iPhone 7 DFU Mode is Essential to Know About
The new Home button on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is more than a well pulled-off feat. Apart from being solid state that ensures lesser wear and tear, Apple had to readjust a few things in order to cater to a few other things. For starters, the method for hard resetting the device has changed since the Home button is no longer mechanical. Furthermore, Apple had to rearrange the button combination for how DFU Mode works as well.

But before we even tell you how to enter iPhone 7 DFU Mode, let’s quickly dive into brief literature of what DFU Mode is and why you should know about it.

What is DFU Mode – Why Do I Need to Know About it?
DFU Mode (or Device Firmware Update Mode) is a state of your device where the operating system nor the bootloader loads up. The sole purpose of this mode is to interface your device with iTunes on your computer so that you can flash a new firmware on it. This is extremely useful when your device is refusing to boot up or you’re forced out of iTunes in general.

So, keeping the last bit in mind, DFU Mode is necessary to know about if your device is rendered useless due to some software glitch. It’s the last resort to interface your device with iTunes in order to bring things back to normal. In other words – it makes restoring to a fresh installation of iOS absolutely painless.

How to Enter iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus DFU Mode – Tutorial
Please read the steps written below multiple times if you want to get things right in the first go.

1. Launch iTunes on your computer and make sure you have the latest version installed as well.

2. With your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus powered down, connect it to your computer using the supplied Lightning cable.

3. As soon as you plug in the Lightning cable, hold down the ‘Power’ button for 3 seconds.

4. Now press and hold the ‘Volume Down’ button, with the ‘Power’ button being pressed down as well. Do this for 10 seconds.

5. Let go of the ‘Power’ button and keep on holding the ‘Volume Down’ button for at least 5 seconds.

6. iTunes will throw a warning at you if your device is in DFU Mode. If it does not, then it’s highly likely you did not follow the above steps correctly. So don’t worry, you’ll definitely get it right in the second or third try at least.

Wrap Up
With iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, things have changed a little. And if you’re an avid iOS user, you should know about how DFU Mode and hard resetting the iPhone 7 works.

The method for entering DFU Mode on devices prior to iPhone 7 is as follows: How To Enter / Exit DFU Mode On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch.

Here’s our tutorial on how to hard reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: How to Hard Reset iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus.
SOURCE: http://wccftech.com/iphone-7-dfu-mode/

EDIT: Added a video on the Jet Black finish scratch test below...

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

naglabasan na mga prices for the iphone 7 jet black and pumapalo ng 100K+! ... lols :sweat: i would love to have me a new iphone pero i aint desperate to get them at those prices :lol:
**** ****!
kant0nme
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
PSN ID: kantonme

this coming november end of 2 years contract ko pwede na ulit ako kumuha ng bagong unit to replace my wife iphone 6 plus
http://psnprofiles.com/kantonme

psn kantonyou us
xbl Kant0nme
3ds 2621-3649-4246
nintendo id kantonme
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Hmm..coming from a 6s plus, parang wala pang compelling reason to upgrade to a 7 or maybe even a 7s next year. I'll probably wait for the 8...but i'll probably eat my own words if there would be a nice featre update for the 7s. ^_^
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

im a 6 plus user. mukhang 6s plus muna next upgrade ko. great value for money for me ngayon ang 6s series.
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Users Report Some iPhone 7 and 6s Models Activation Locked With Wrong Apple IDs

An increasing number of iPhone users are experiencing an Activation Lock issue in which the device is linked to an Apple ID email address that does not belong to them, according to crowdsourced information from MacRumors and Twitter.

MacRumors reader Balders, who recently purchased an iPhone 7 Plus, explained in our discussion forums:

"Just received my brand new 256GB Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus. Looks immaculate, screen is perfect, machining all fine… Only problem is, it appears someone has already used it as the iPhone is asking for the account used to activate it — o.....@icloud.com. Apple say it needs replacing […] Now got to wait for an expedited replacement iPhone once I've returned this one."

With the wrong Apple ID being displayed, users cannot sign in and are therefore unable to proceed with setting up the iPhone. The issue has primarily affected new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus models upon being turned on for the first time, and iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus models upon being restored to default settings, although older models appear to be affected to a lesser extent.
*snip*
More on the link below...

SOURCE: http://www.macrumors.com/2016/10/05/iph ... id-issues/

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

malas naman. nawala yung excitement ng bagong biling phone.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
parokyano
LeBronista

buti din hindi na 16gb pinaka maaliit na internal memory.. though sa panahon ngayon parang bitin na din ang 32gb.. used an iphone se 16g for two months as my music phone.. yung mga music ko sa pc di ko nailagay lahat namili na lang ako ng favorite music albums ko then yung iba namili na lang ako ng fave tracks ko sa album.. di na ako naglagay ng videos since 4" lang screen.. ang natira around 1gb na tinitipid ko for updates.. sayang di ko nagamit trial ng apple music.. mukhang much much bigger ang song library kumpara sa spotify na until now medyo limited pa.. sold my iphone last week and bought a zenfone 3 64gb.. to my delight buti mas maganda audio quality niya kaysa sa iphone se na malakas ang volume pero medyo kulang sa clarity.. downloaded some of my tv series backlogs and naka 30+ gb agad ako.. :sweat: need mag ipon for 256 or kahit 128g card.. performance wise pareho lang sila ni iphone se.. good job sa apple talaga na kahit 2gb and dual core lang ang chipset smooth naman ang.experience.. may konting hiccups sa 9.3 pero nawala sa ios 10.. though mukhang stick to android muna ulit ako.. for 17k sulit na kasi 64gb.. performance is smooth.. and superior ang audio quality.. though nakakamiss din ang iphone.. ipon muna siguro pangbili ng 128gb variant or pag may iphone 10 na.. :lol: :sweat:
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Apple Offers a Temporary Workaround if the Home Button Fails on an iPhone 7
With the introduction of the iPhone 7, Apple did away with the classic click-mechanism home button in favor of a "solid-state" pressure sensitive one that uses haptic feedback to mimic traditional button presses.

The programming that controls the Taptic Engine-powered feedback is deeply integrated into iOS 10, so much so that it appears Apple's latest iPhone is able to automatically offer a temporary workaround when its diagnostic software senses that the technology is playing up.

MacRumors forum member 'iwayne' shared the above picture of his iPhone 7 display after the device unexpectedly turned itself off while charging and the haptic feedback began malfunctioning after a restart. A dialog prompt warns that the home button is in need of repair, but presents an alternative onscreen home button for temporary use until the phone has been turned in to Apple for servicing.

MacRumors has previously noted that the Taptic Engine can become unresponsive if the OS freezes, which forced Apple to change the reset process for the iPhone 7 series. Apple has also apparently safeguarded against instances when the button's haptic sensor system breaks completely, but whether or not its failure rate is any better than a physical button remains to be seen.

Rumors suggest Apple will ditch the iconic home button entirely for next year's "iPhone 8" in favor of one built directly into an edge-to-edge display, but it's unclear if Apple intends to implement the same button-based recovery methods for instances in which devices freeze or stop responding completely.
SOURCE: http://www.macrumors.com/2016/10/15/app ... -iphone-7/

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
nyyrojo
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: prisuspect

Ang mahal pala ng iPhone. Ilang GB naman kayak ang binibinta sa halagang 100k?
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

masaklap nyan kung yung 32gb lang yun
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Para sa mga nagbabalak pumunta sa midnight release. :mrgreen:

http://beyondthebox.ph/iphone-7-midnight-launch/

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kasama ang Pinas. Hindi ko alam kung Pesos na rin ang makikita mo kahit "US" yung account. Mangyayari niyan baka kailangan mo na rin dumaan thru VPN (like Tunnel Bear) para lang makita ang presyo in $$$ Dollars $$$. :lol: Gift Card lang din ginagamit ko kapag bumibili sa iTunes / App Store.

Apple to Change App Store U.S. Pricing to Regional Currencies in 9 Countries
Apple is set to change its pricing from U.S. dollars to local currencies for apps and in-app purchases in nine different countries later this month.

Beginning in the next few weeks, developers will be paid in the local currency for sales in the following countries: Egypt (Egyptian Pound), Kazakhstan (Kazakhstani Tenge), Malaysia (Malaysian Ringgit), Nigeria (Nigerian Naira), Pakistan (Pakistani Rupee), Philippines (Philippine Peso), Qatar (Qatari Riyal), Tanzania (Tanzanian Shilling) and Vietnam (Vietnamese Dong).

Apple has displayed pricing in U.S. dollars across several regions for a while now, but the change to local currencies should make App Store browsing easier for customers in their respective countries.

Apple notified developers of the currency change and assured them that any auto-renewable subscriptions they offer in the affected regions would not be interrupted.
SOURCE: http://www.macrumors.com/2016/12/02/app ... urrencies/

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sa US kasi yung store ko kaya di ko pansin yung sa Philippines. pero ayos na ayos ito.
DonKB-PSX
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Got myself a Lightning to HDMI adapter the other day.

Pautot ko lang sa pic yung Lightning to 3.5mm dongle. :lol: Mukhang charging lang silbi nung extra Lightning port. :lol:

PSN I.D. - DonKB-PSX
VincH
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

been using my iphone 7 for a few weeks. napaka useful pala ng force touch. napapabilis nya mga everyday tasks ko. a good upgrade coming from iphone 6 :agree:

hindi ko din na mi miss yung headphone jack. may usb dac and bluetooth headset naman ako :D
saaaandaliiiii laaaaannnggg!!!