Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

Oo nga, one of the things that I noticed eh may everyday AC compressor mga building.. I mean, wow. It's so mundane but for some reason eh I got stuck thinking about it nung it got blown away. I was like 'Ffffuuuu... saying yung AC, mahal nun.." :sweat:

Ah, I did not notice that kay Ultros, I'll check it out nga pagdating ko sa bahay. :) The ruler of Nif looks like Magneto. >.>

Yun lang din nasagap ko sa movie, Nagkasakit si Noctis kaya nasa Tenebrae to recuperate pero they didn't clarify what happened. It was so short but it seem important to mention and include sa story. Baka its a hush hush King and Heir ritual that went slightly off. I hope the game gives light to what happened nun. Argh!
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

And you know how japanese people are when it comes to tentacles and girls :mrgreen:. Eto yung chip sa ulo ni ultros na sinasabi ko:

..and for some reason, ultros is also found in the mural in the movie, ayun sya sa ilalim oh! :sweat: :lol: And I would presume those 5 beings at both sides of the painting are none other than the summons themselves.

Oh for the benefit of those who does not know yet - and I can't believe nobody actually noticed - there is actually a post credit scene...its that one scene that everybody should be really familiar with by now. :D
**** ****!
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...parang pangit nga animation nila sa end credits.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

Saglit lang pinakita yung "chip" >.>

Thanks for the head's up. I didn't know na meron end credit scene. Yeah, Panget ng CG, I'm guessing na different engine ang ginamit sa movie and in-game and the end credits was taken with the game engine..perhaps?

Obviously, they don't know yet what happened in Insomnia. ooh boy they're in for a nasty surprise. Gladiolus has the "I'm gonna die in this story" look too.