"UFC/MMA Thread"

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

Damn tulog si papa Erick Silva.. :(
Solemn_In_Berlin
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Solemn_In_Berlin

Five years of quietly supporting her and she's finally made it. Congrats, Miesha! :hug: :win:
Current Top 5:

Digimon World: Next Order - Torment: Tides of Numenera - The Endless Cylinder - Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Persona 5

All Time Top 5:

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete - Dark Cloud 2 - Deus Ex - Final Fantasy VI - Bloodborne
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

What a fight!!!!!

Bwahahahahaaha! Kinarma tayo mga McGregor fans!! :)))
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Gotta love this guy, humble in victory or in defeat!

War McGregor! On the train til his run is over! On to the next one!
Last edited by ron_bato on Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Alendri_09

I am broken. Yung timeout palang kitang kita na napagod na si conor. Ang dami niyang binatong power shot, si Diaz tanggap lang ng tanggap, grabe yung chin.
CPA. Gamer.

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

alendri wrote:I am broken. Yung timeout palang kitang kita na napagod na si conor. Ang dami niyang binatong power shot, si Diaz tanggap lang ng tanggap, grabe yung chin.
Props to nate, he was getting blown up butnhe kept his composure and landed a helacious 1-2. McGregor tried to recover but alas it wasn't meant to be

I'd love to see what's next, let's see how conor responds. I believe he has the right attitude to get better from this

Chooo chooooooooooooo!
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote:
DarkRushBeat wrote:Sayang injured si Dos Anjos....Pero nice replacement....

Let's see if McGreg can do a Saitama again...But my money's on Nate...
How much money? :bigmouth:
Sayang talo sana ako, buti di ako pumusta :lol:
parokyano
LeBronista
PSN ID: LeBronista

pinanood ko ulit yung video ng panalo ni tate and mukhang bago istop ng ref yung fight parang nag tap na si holm mga 5 second or earlier pa kaya magkukumahog na bag yung stoppage..
alendri
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Feeling ko si Conor napipikon na di natitinag si nate kaya full force laaht ng bitaw niya. Kaya nag gas out agad. Yung time out ang lalim na ng hinga niya eh. Pero impressed padin ako kasi ang ganda padin ng striking niya, crisp and mabilis padin maski plus 25 pounds na. Di niya lang talaga natantsa na ganun kalakas chin ni Nate. Haaay. Bawi Conor! Lampasuhin isang FW, tapos akyat LW.
CPA. Gamer.

pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: pogzz505

what a turn around! I didn't expect Nate to win really, and kita naman sa rd 1 yung skills ni McGregor.

And napansin ko rin na malalim na agad hugot ng hinga ni CMG saka yung hands niya laging nakababa and I was thinking one clean shot from Nate can change this pag ganito buong laban, then boom ayun na nga

remember Anderson Silva vs Weidman.

God can take care & provide for me and my family better than I can..
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I didn't expected Diaz to win. Pero tama gameplan nya, put Connor into his game.. Boxing/Striking.
Personally di ko trip yung fighting form nya. Lanky panoorin. Pero he deserves the win. Iba talaga boxing nya saka yung chin nya.
Marami lang asar kay Nate kasi nakakaasar pagmumukha nya. Something in his swag some people dislike him.
Congrats nate.

It's the day of the upsets hahaha
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Congrats to meisha din. I still don't like her but she pulled it off the only way she could. I think this sets up a third Ronda fight.

You got to feel bad for holm though, but thats the fight game.

It will be interesting to see how future opponents treat conor now that his mystique is gone. Despite the loss, he looked impressive. To me he looks like he went head hunting and got frustrated when he didn't make nate crumble.

I'd like to see him fight Edgar next, at UFC 200.

Excellent fight and well deserved shine for nate Diaz sho finally gets his moment and his big payday haha.

This fight probably did gangbusters on ppv.
DarkRushBeat
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Great bloody fight til the end....Congrats to Nate Diaz!
Everybody wants Happiness, Nobody wants Pain...
But you can't have a Rainbow, without a little Rain....

Wrestling/Handheld Games/Horror/Zombie Films/Paranormal/Basketball Shoes/Body Building

Gameboy/Nintendo DS/PSP/Nintendo 3DS
FC: 1934-0903-9050
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Our humble champion, showing much humility and respect in victory or defeat. Great interview here:

McGregor nation will rise once again! No excuses, on to the next fight!
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

The EA sports cover curse is real people :lol:

deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^haha. they should change it :lol:
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

deathzero23 wrote:^haha. they should change it :lol:
the previous cover had gustaffson and jon jones in it and they got cursed too :lol:

Gustafsson got knocked into another world by Anthony Johnson

Jones got stripped of his belt because of a hit and run incident where he ran away and got caught with pot, and he tested positive for cocaine :lol:

The curse is real :lol:
pogzz505
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

well McGregor admits his mistake of not being efficient with his energy, maybe the added weight is a factor too. If he eased down with his attacks after landing some...it is what it is.

And I was thinking what if that 1-2 combo came from the hard hitting/kicking Dos Anjos.

God can take care & provide for me and my family better than I can..
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

pogzz505 wrote:well McGregor admits his mistake of not being efficient with his energy, maybe the added weight is a factor too. If he eased down with his attacks after landing some...it is what it is.

And I was thinking what if that 1-2 combo came from the hard hitting/kicking Dos Anjos.
Dos Anjos is a scary mofo, he did to Benson Henderson what nobody has come close to doing yet. That's a bad man.
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Since UFC 200 is just around the corner, what is your dream UFC 200 main card? Assume that everybody is available, and just take into account bookings made before UFC 200 (aka faber and cruz are booked in UFC 199, as well as Rockhold-Weidman 2).

Ito sa akin:

Conor McGregor vs Frankie Edgar for the FW title
Meisha Tate vs Ronda Rousey for the WBW title
Robbie Lawler vs Nate Diaz for the WW title (sabi ni DW they like this idea, but I'd put GSP there if he was available)
Jose Aldo vs Max Hollow FW number one contender's fight
Carlos Condit vs Matt Brown

I know that having 3 world title fights might bring the card too long, but those three fights are fireworks. Also sabi ni ronda baka november pa siya available, so if di siya available ito sub ko na fight:

Rafael Dos Anjos vs winner of Khabib vs Tony Fergusson for the LW title

or

TJ Dillashaw vs Thomas Almeida BW number 1 contender fight