Apple iPhone

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

mga sir patulong naman ang bilis na ma-lowbatt ng iphone 5 ko...palit battery na siguro may ma-rerecommend ba kayong nagpapalit nito? out of warranty na sa apple eh and nung nag-canvass ako 1.5K daw legit iphone na battery galing sa ibang unit kaso 1 month warranty lang...and hindi naman yata nagbebenta ang apple ng battery kaya walang brandnew nito unless OEM...
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

RAYANT8 wrote:mga sir patulong naman ang bilis na ma-lowbatt ng iphone 5 ko...palit battery na siguro may ma-rerecommend ba kayong nagpapalit nito? out of warranty na sa apple eh and nung nag-canvass ako 1.5K daw legit iphone na battery galing sa ibang unit kaso 1 month warranty lang...and hindi naman yata nagbebenta ang apple ng battery kaya walang brandnew nito unless OEM...
palit battery na talaga yan lalo na kung matagal na yang unit mo. Kung dadaan ka sa mismong official service center ng apple aabot yata ng 5k ang gastos sa pagkakaalam ko or worse, i-advice ka nila na magpalit n lang ng bagong unit :sweat:
**** ****!
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer

^^yun lang hehe...patulan kona siguro yung sa greenhills...wala pang pampalit ng unit eh hehe
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

RAYANT8 wrote:^^yun lang hehe...patulan kona siguro yung sa greenhills...wala pang pampalit ng unit eh hehe
up to you pero dont expect too much, mga class A na battery lang ang ire-replace nila and hindi guaranteed ang long term improvement. My dad and my bro had their iphone batteries replaced kasi mabilis na rin ma-lowbatt and accdg to them, hindi man perfect pero its better than dealing with a dying battery. :sweat:
**** ****!
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer

thanks bro kung pareho lang ang price where would you rather go brandnew OEM or from another units battery (legit)?
nayj
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: nReiz

Just upgraded to iphone 6. So far mas natuwa ako kasi galing akong iphone 5, at malaki ang difference. From feel to performance. Sayang lang hindi ko nakuha yung 6s. Parang sira kasi tong si Globe. Nag-text wala na daw 6s stock and cancel na lang yung process, tapos nung kumuha ako ng 6 biglang nag text yung globe store kinabukasan na andun na yung pina reserve ko na 6s. Hindi nakarating sa kanila na nag cancel na ako at nakakuha na ng ibang unit.

Ang atat ko daw kasi bumili. :banghead:
---
"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."
---
Currently Playing:
Nioh (PS4)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

RAYANT8 wrote:thanks bro kung pareho lang ang price where would you rather go brandnew OEM or from another units battery (legit)?
Personally? neither. Ilalaan ko na lang sa mga mas importanteng bagay ang halagang yun tapos i'll just grab a cheaper smartphone that does practically the same without being overcharged for it.

Pero just to stay on topic na lang din, I'd go for a BNEW but older iphone model tulad nung mga 5c - its still an iphone and wala namang significant difference performance wise. Just backup your current iphone tapos lipat mo sa bagong unit. :sweat:
**** ****!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Almost half a year from moving to my iphone 4s to my 6s plus and I can honestly say this has been one of the best changes I've done last year. I tried using Android and talagang hindi siya para sakin eh. And i've lessened using my ipad air by more than half to the point that im considering giving it up and just going with one device altogether....:)
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Seraph011 wrote:Almost half a year from moving to my iphone 4s to my 6s plus and I can honestly say this has been one of the best changes I've done last year. I tried using Android and talagang hindi siya para sakin eh. And i've lessened using my ipad air by more than half to the point that im considering giving it up and just going with one device altogether....:)
^psssstt...akin n lang ipad air mo... :sweat: chigeee naaaaa.....pamasko mo na sa kin this year yan :sweat: :surprise:
**** ****!
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Haha...naunahan ka na ng anak ko bro eh...ayaw na niya nung 1st gen ipad niya...mabigat daw...
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
Agent_040513
PlayStation
PlayStation

I'm planning to get a 6s but knowing Apple I should just wait for the 7 but I'm not exactly a fan of the 6/6s design wise, I'd rather have the boxy look of the 5s rather than the curvy look of the 6, I heard they might release 5sE which is an internally upgraded 5s on par with 6s but kept the previous design of the 5 and will be released this march. Can't really call dibs on the legitimacy of this rumor though, but I'd be happy to get a 5se
Another man's trash is another man's treasure.

Nintendo Family Computer • Gameboy Color • Gameboy SP • PSP 3000 • PS3 • iPad Air
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

i like the design of 5 and 5s too. not too think and not too thin.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
nayj
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Agent_040513 wrote:I'm planning to get a 6s but knowing Apple I should just wait for the 7 but I'm not exactly a fan of the 6/6s design wise, I'd rather have the boxy look of the 5s rather than the curvy look of the 6, I heard they might release 5sE which is an internally upgraded 5s on par with 6s but kept the previous design of the 5 and will be released this march. Can't really call dibs on the legitimacy of this rumor though, but I'd be happy to get a 5se
Agree. I got a 6 and I miss the box design. The damn thing is so slippery and basically asks for a casing. I like my phone naked, and the 6 forced me to buy a casing. :sad: Can't argue about the performance though.
---
---
Currently Playing:
Nioh (PS4)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

not really an apple fanboy myself pero ive been eyeing to buy the 6s+ :sweat:... both my dad and sis uses iphone6 and gandang ganda sila sa performance, hinayang lang ako sa presyo kasi minamata ko din yung ipad pro na halos kasing presyo din hehe...
**** ****!
Agent_040513
PlayStation
PlayStation

grayfox17 wrote:not really an apple fanboy myself pero ive been eyeing to buy the 6s+ :sweat:... both my dad and sis uses iphone6 and gandang ganda sila sa performance, hinayang lang ako sa presyo kasi minamata ko din yung ipad pro na halos kasing presyo din hehe...
How do you plan on using the ipad pro if you wont mind me asking? I'm an iPad Air user and I watch movies, play games, do digital drawing on my ipad, mke music using garageband, edit videos using iMovie, sometimes do work on it and I used to think of getting an iPad pro but then I thought I could already do everything an iPad pro could except that it has a bigger screen and the apple pencil support, and I liked the portability of the iPad Air and I don't think I can easily carry an iPad Pro around, so ill probably wait for the next iPad because it will surely have the apple pencil support sooner or later
Another man's trash is another man's treasure.

Nintendo Family Computer • Gameboy Color • Gameboy SP • PSP 3000 • PS3 • iPad Air
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Agent_040513 wrote:
grayfox17 wrote:not really an apple fanboy myself pero ive been eyeing to buy the 6s+ :sweat:... both my dad and sis uses iphone6 and gandang ganda sila sa performance, hinayang lang ako sa presyo kasi minamata ko din yung ipad pro na halos kasing presyo din hehe...
How do you plan on using the ipad pro if you wont mind me asking? I'm an iPad Air user and I watch movies, play games, do digital drawing on my ipad, mke music using garageband, edit videos using iMovie, sometimes do work on it and I used to think of getting an iPad pro but then I thought I could already do everything an iPad pro could except that it has a bigger screen and the apple pencil support, and I liked the portability of the iPad Air and I don't think I can easily carry an iPad Pro around, so ill probably wait for the next iPad because it will surely have the apple pencil support sooner or later
siguro i'll be using it for reading comics and some media na rin. Im also planning to put my photoshoots on it as well - my shots looks better on apple devices as the colors really come out. I dont usually game on tablets bec i already got dedicated handheld devices for that. Only thing putting me off is the size of it, ive gotten used to the mini kasi as you can easily grasp it firmly with just one had, plus, I do have my MBP already for heavy photo editing and gaming din. :sweat:
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Apple iPhone SE. iPhone 6S in an iPhone 5S body. :D
http://www.computerworld.com/article/30 ... -body.html
nayj
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Yan siguro next iOS phone ko yung SE iteration. Sana sa 7 meron din agad 7 SE.
---
---
Currently Playing:
Nioh (PS4)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

not really into the design of the new ipad pro and iphone SE... only benefit of this coming out is that it will make the first ipad pro cheaper in the upcoming months (hopefully) :sweat:
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Comparison of iPhone 6s/6s+ and iPhone SE
http://www.ign.com/wikis/iphone/IPhone_ ... ison_Chart

Halos pareho lang. Mas maliit lang ang screen resolution ng SE.