Final Fantasy VII Remake

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...problema nga ilang taon mo yan bago matapos. FF13 diba lagpas 2 yrs? or almost 2 yrs? Di porket sabik tayo dito gagatasan nila? Parang aldub lang ah, di matapos storya hanggat uhaw yung tao.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
PototoyPwets
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

FFXV will probably come out next year.. At marami pang jrpg(P5, star ocean, DQ games). Kaya para sakin ok lang kahit 2017 pa ang ff7 remake.. :)
US PSN ID: pototoypwets
EU PSN ID: Pototoyski_uae
"Your best Final Fantasy is the one you played first"
LENNUJ
Carnage Heart
Carnage Heart
PSN ID: LENNUJ666

malamang may ff7 ps4 console limited edition
Sony KD-43X8000D, PS4 2TB, PS Vita Slim 16GB, PS3 Slim 500GB, PS2 classic
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

Final Fantasy VII Remake Producer Yoshinori Kitase Explains Why the Game is Multi-Part
If we were to try to fit everything from the original into one remake instalment, we would have to cut various parts and create a condensed version of FINAL FANTASY VII. We knew none of you would have wanted that.
source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12/10/ ... ulti-part/
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...lol that excuse sucks. :sweat:
Currently Playing:
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

The only misgiving I have about the multi-part is that it will probably be a long time before a complete physical copy becomes available, meaning FF7 Remake might be initially distributed digitally muna.. That sucks because I like something I can touch. It's been a long time since I've bought anything digitally and I've been burned alot from those kind of purchases. Can I hold off for a physical copy? I don't know. :)

The best part, it might be a multi disc game too like the original. Awesome..>.>
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Kung multi-game na, "Please launch part 2."
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

I don't mind that at all, it feels like it will be part of the nostalgia. :D
MegamanX
Street Fighter: The Movie
Street Fighter: The Movie
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX

Parang StarCraft 2 yung gagawin may kanya kanyang base game. Kaso jrpg to parang iniisip ko kung tuloy pa rin ba yung level mo sa next installment. Pwede namang muti disc ang gawin pero in one full release.
PSN ID: MegaZeroXX (HK) / Mega_ZeroXX (US)
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

oks lang sa kin hatiin sa ilang parts etong remake pero sana naman bawiin na lang sa content na marami kang mapagttripang gawin like expand ng husto ang midgar slums, golden saucer mini-games and syempre, in-game secrets hehe
**** ****!
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon

Final Fantasy VII Remake part one scenario complete

The scenario of the first part to the Final Fantasy VII Remake is already complete, staff interviews in the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.

- They have an idea about the number of installments that will be released, but they’re not at the stage where they can say anything.

- The scenario of the first part up until its ending is already complete.

- Cloud’s hallucination scenes will be more meaningful.

- Separate from Limit Breaks, there is another unique system. They can’t show it yet, but the it’ll be different depending on the player’s fighting style.

source: http://gematsu.com/2015/12/final-fantas ... RhErgEp.99
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

3DS - Xenoblade HD
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Please insert disc 1 na yan :D
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

...ok lang maraming ganyan basta within a year ko agad malalaro lahat. ayoko maghintay nang ilang taon bago malaro yung kasunod na scenario. :banghead:
Currently Playing:
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon

- The game will have full voice overs, so characters that weren’t in Advent Children will need new voice actors. They haven’t been casted yet.

- The date events will be fully voiced, but since the social situation is different from that in which the original game was launched, it will have have to be implemented carefully. Nomura-san also mentioned the Honey Bee Inn (laughing).

- Info on the map cannot be provided yet, but the team isn’t worrying on whether it’s considered an open world or sandbox or not. Nomura-san is more interested in focusing on the environments and in showing how characters affect them.

- Minigames that have left an impression with the fans will be included. The inclusion of the smaller ones will require consideration, as they all need to be developed with the latest tech.

- The game’s development is in the initial stages. They started developing idea for the battle system, but it’ll take time to implement them.

- No information can be shared on whether the game will be out by January 31st, 2017 (20th anniversary of the original game), but more information on that might come after the release of World of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts II.8 HD in 2016.

source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12/21/ ... -and-more/
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

3DS - Xenoblade HD
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/04/fi ... parations/

“I believe that this year will still be a year of preparations for Final Fantasy VII Remake,” shared Kitase. “I’d like to create a new kind of value for the hardware that is the PlayStation 4 for our next announcement.”

kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon

Square Enix has clarified the episodic structure of its Final Fantasy 7 Remake, stating it will be comprised of multiple, full-sized games instead of a series of smaller episodes.

The details were revealed in the latest issue of Game Informer, in which producer Yoshinori Kitase said the development team was using Final Fantasy XIII series, which encompassed a total of three games, as the model.
This reimagined epic will be the next core Final Fantasy instalment--or rather, instalments," Game Informer's writer states. "When the project was first announced, people were confused by its multi-part nature, but the goal is to structure it more like Final Fantasy XIII than an episodic series
It will essentially be a full scale game for each part of the multi-part series. In XIII, each instalment told the story from a different angle. It was kind of like approaching an unknown territory in a sense.
Whereas with Final Fantasy VII Remake, we already have a preexisting story, so it wouldn't really make sense if that isn't encompassed in a multi-part series... So if we're just looking at each of these parts, one part should be on par with the scale of one Final Fantasy XIII game.
source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/final- ... 0-6438387/
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

3DS - Xenoblade HD
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I learned that the development team behind this is CyberConnect2, the team that developed the Naruto and .hack games.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sa kin ok lang, kasi yung original nga hinati sa multiple disc tapos malas mo pag hindi pa mabasa yung isang disc kaya no choice ka kundi magpapalit or bumili ng panibagong set hehe...take your time SE, make this look good and stay true to the original story material. Para sa kin parang ang sagwa ng kalalabasan kung sa ganitong installment eh biglang magkakaron ng option na mabuhay si aerith pero who knows di ba? a lot has changed since then and time continues to change - and lets just hope all of this comes out good. :pray:
**** ****!
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Sa tindi ng effort at budget nila for this from a business standpoint, best way to maximize profit is to milk this remake.
Wala tayo magagawa, fans asked for it and fans can't be choosers. Kala ko kasi mala Hitman at Telltale na TWD.

Kung mahabahaba naman ang playing hours overall ng each parts then I'm all for it.
I'll play this no matter how long it will take me to finish it. Last and only FF game played ko eh FF8 pa.. Grabe ang grind ko dun para level 100 lahat ng characters at 9999 points kada hits. Tapos lahat ng main character card ginawa kong weapon then lumaban pa ako ng card battles to earn back those main character cards.

I remember to get Rinoa's card, you must beat her dad. :lol:
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I still cant get over how the interwebz got blown away when this remake was announced... it literally shook the world of old school ps1 gamers like me... ff7 got so big it even influenced its succeeding titles, kahit yung mga dev team ng FF15 always refers back to it for ideas (based from what i read sometime ago online.)
**** ****!