PlayStation 4

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
mkmcarlos
Demon Lord of the Round Table
PSN ID: mkmcarlos182

Tamang tama wala pa akong PS4. :2thumbs:
deathzero23
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Kelangan bundle? hahaha.. wait muna ako ng Unit-Only para ma-compare ko presyo. Pero kung i-bundle nila ito sa FF15 kunin ko na kaso.. kelan magkaka-FF15? baka ma-delay eh :lol:

Anong PS4 Model No. yung 1TB saka anong improvement nya sa dating model aside sa hard drive space?
nayj
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: nReiz

Sana naglagay sila ng non-remastered PS3 game. :) Pero not bad na din in terms of # of games dahil doon sa Uncharted.
---
"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."
---
Currently Playing:
Nioh (PS4)
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

The best PS4 bundle! :cheer:
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

This is the "I didn't buy a ps3, and now I'm going to buy a ps4 bundle" haha. But these are honestly great games regardless of whether you've played them before or not. The Uncharted and TLoU remasters are excellent in particular. And TLoU's MP is actually pretty good.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...kung nasa $300 din yan, magandang deal na dahil may 5 games kana agad. Lalo na kung di mo pa nalalaro mga yan. :agree:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sana magkaroon ng fighting games bundle :sweat:
**** ****!
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Street Fighter V + Tekken 7 bundle. :sweat :D
kurtsky
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: kurtskyKG

magkanokaya yan dito?
mkmcarlos
Demon Lord of the Round Table
PSN ID: mkmcarlos182

Worldwide total sales for PlayStation 4 have topped 30.2 million units as of November 22, Sony Computer Entertainment announced. The console continues to demonstrate the fastest and strongest growth in PlayStation hardware history.

On October 29, Sony announced PlayStation 4 had shipped 29.3 million units.

“We are sincerely grateful that gamers across the globe have continued to choose PS4 as the best place to play since launch two years ago,” said Andrew House, President and Global CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. “We are committed to bringing engaging games and entertainment services to users worldwide. Thanks to the support of our partners, PS4 continues to be the premier platform for game and interactive entertainment innovation.”

PlayStation 4 first launched on November 15, 2013 in North America. It is now available in 124 countries.

Read more at Gematsu
anthrax
Captain Tsubasa J: Get in the Tomorrow
PSN ID: beef_cake619

Question:

1. If i have a DLC from a R3 account tapos gumawa ako ng new account na R3 din, Ma-access ko ba DLC ko?

2. Regarding Game Sharing, possible ba na makalaro ko ng sabay ang ka-Game Share ko? If pwede, What to do para magkalaruan kami? tia
Marvel vs Capcom 3
PS3: beef_cake619
PS4: Neo_Devonshire
PLDT
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

anthrax wrote:Question:

1. If i have a DLC from a R3 account tapos gumawa ako ng new account na R3 din, Ma-access ko ba DLC ko?

2. Regarding Game Sharing, possible ba na makalaro ko ng sabay ang ka-Game Share ko? If pwede, What to do para magkalaruan kami? tia
1. Yes just make sure naka set as primary account yun sa ps4 mo, all dlc will be shared across your accounts. Make sure lang na tama region ng dlc and game.

2. Yup. So dapat sa isang ps4 naka set as primary yung account, then you can share this across all accounts in that ps4. Use any other account then launch the game.

For the other ps4 where the account is set as secondary, kailangan ito yung account na gamitin, and dapat online yung account.
anthrax

ron_bato wrote:
anthrax wrote:Question:

1. Yes just make sure naka set as primary account yun sa ps4 mo, all dlc will be shared across your accounts. Make sure lang na tama region ng dlc and game.

2. Yup. So dapat sa isang ps4 naka set as primary yung account, then you can share this across all accounts in that ps4. Use any other account then launch the game.

For the other ps4 where the account is set as secondary, kailangan ito yung account na gamitin, and dapat online yung account.
Thanks Sir Ron.

Medyo hindi ko lang maintindihan yung number 2 answer, When I Game Share a game to a friend, pwede pa din namin malaro ng sabay multiplayer yun? Using my primary account and my friend's primary account?
Marvel vs Capcom 3
PLDT
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

No.

Let's say anthrax is your main account. And you made a second account for game share, lets call it anthrax_gs. Then you bought the game. Once you set your ps4 as your primary ps4 while using anthrax_gs, you can play and go online using your anthrax account (ie the game can be played across all accounts in that ps4).

Ngayon, once your friend has the anthrax_gs account loaded in his ps4, he can only play the game using the anthrax_gs account and he has to be online to use the license. He won't be able to play it using another account.

In short you can play using any account basta naka primary, and your friend can only play using the game shared account.
anthrax

ron_bato wrote:No.

Let's say anthrax is your main account. And you made a second account for game share, lets call it anthrax_gs. Then you bought the game. Once you set your ps4 as your primary ps4 while using anthrax_gs, you can play and go online using your anthrax account (ie the game can be played across all accounts in that ps4).

Ngayon, once your friend has the anthrax_gs account loaded in his ps4, he can only play the game using the anthrax_gs account and he has to be online to use the license. He won't be able to play it using another account.

In short you can play using any account basta naka primary, and your friend can only play using the game shared account.

Got it. Thanks a lot Sir Ron sa malinaw na explanation. :)
Marvel vs Capcom 3
PLDT
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^no problem sir. :)
Fantasy Gamer
Judge Magister Supreme
PSN ID: Fantasy_GamerX

Pwede umabot ng 100M ang PS4 pag nasustain nila ang momentum at madaming AAA Games na ilalabas. Continue to listen to the gamers.

"A SOLDIER First Class performs above and beyond the call of duty at all times." --- Angeal Hewley, CCFFVII
Lawyer • Gamer • Lover • Father
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

This news has been a hit in 9gag lately. >.>
foureyedvera
PlayStation
PlayStation
PSN ID: PatatasMan

nakakaaaffect ba region ng PSN sa online gaming. pwede ba makipaglaro ang r1 sa r3???
:surprise:
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Based on experience, hindi naman. Yung game ko R2 Europe tapos R1 US ang PSN account na gamit ko. Yung mga nakakalaro ko mga European dahil sa region ng game. Pero nag-connect kami.

Nakadepende pa rin sa region ng game.