PlayStation 4

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

1. There are games that require constant connection but those games are rather few. I could only think of Diablo III and that Final Fantasy MMO. I doubt that's the case with Samurai Warriors. There's a physical copy being sold locally, you know.

2. We've talked about that before and I can't think of anything else except do consider subscribing to PS Plus if you go for PS4, it is required if you want the multiplayer experience for PS4.

3. I think Daniel answered that.

4. I think Daniel answered that as well, but since I'm not sure: Your saved files are tied to your account. If you switch account, you have to play it like new.

5. If the game is cross-buy (meaning you buy for PS4 game and you get the PS3, PSvita version as well, etc) then you can probably download it to another unit. For saved files, it depends if the game has a cross save functionality like for example; Borderlands 2 and Counterspy. You have to check the game's details before you buy, there's a "Playable on.." at the right of the game page if you're checking the PS store on your browser.

6. I checked. Thought you can't treat my words as gospel, I think Samurai Warriors 4 - II is some sort of special edition. The game with added content.

What's with the fascination with Samurai Warriors? :D
sidni_11
PlayStation
PlayStation

@oink Mcoink Ive changed my mind and switched to buying the ps4 instead of ps3 eh, haha. Since i really dont have any idea between the two consoles (whether they have differences, except for the graphics, or none) Kaya i had to ask again regarding this questions. haha.

5) it was a typo, it shouldve been ps4 instead of ps3. Hahaha, So for example naglaro ako sa r1 account ko sa ps4 ko, then ppnta ako sa kapitbahay na may ps4 dn at lalaruin yung save ko, pwede ko ba isign in na lang yung account ko then just download the game and play my saved file?

6) So its not an expansion but rather a barely different game having an added content? I dont see its purpose -.- bakit hindi nalang nila ginawang expansion :/

HAHAHAHA, nothing, was just fascinated by the flow of the story which is kind of educational na dn. HAHAHA. By the way, Thank you for answering my queries!
Oink McOink
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: OinkMcOink

Good choice. I'm actually considering buying a PS3 to play those games that probably won't get remastered on the PS4.

5. Then yes, you can download the game from your neighbor's PS4 and play it as long as your account is signed in.

6. The same game, just with more content than the original release, you get more bang for your bucks. If you're concerned about getting the best deal for a cheaper price, it's better to wait for for popular titles to get a Definitive, Special, Remastered, or Game of the Year Edition rather than buying it on the release date. Not all popular titles will get one, though. Like.. I'm not sure if Far Cry 4 will ever get a complete edition but I'm crossing my fingers.

No problem, I learn as well while I answer.
anton
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: Gabzilla121005

Planning to bring my asian slim ps3(220v) in the US. Will the unit work without any transformer?

Sent from my R8206 using Tapatalk
XBL Gamertag: Gabzilla121005
PSN ID: Gabzilla121005
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

Yup. Auto volt ang ps3
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...yup autovolt na ata lahat ng sony products. :agree:
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
kobemvp24
Double Dragon
Double Dragon
PSN ID: kobemvp024

Sony Computer Entertainment will release two Star Wars Darth Vader-themed PlayStation 4 limited edition bundles on November 17, featuring either Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition or Disney Infinity 3.0 Star Wars Edition, the company announced at D23 Expo in Anaheim.

The Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition bundle includes a custom 500 gigabyte limited edition PlayStation 4 console and DualShock 4 controller inspired by Darth Vader. The hardware features an image of Darth Vader, as well as repeated Star Wars logo across the top of the system. The same repeated logos are featured on the touchpad of the DualShock 4 controller.

The bundle also includes a digital voucher to download four classic Star Wars titles, now playable on PlayStation 4 with improved graphics and Trophy support. They are: Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Racer Revenge, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter, and Star Wars: Bounty Hunter.

trailer

source: http://gematsu.com/2015/08/darth-vader- ... s-included
Last edited by kobemvp24 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
PS4 ASIAN 2TB
PSVITA 16GB
PS3 SUPER SLIM 500GB
N3DSXL M4HU LE

currently playing:

PS4 - FFVII HD, Digimon Story Cybersleuth
PS3 - Trails of Cold Steel, Lost Dimension
PSV - Tales of Heart R, Persona $ Golden
3DS - Xenoblade HD
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

me wants this :(
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

I was hoping for a white one, with a stormtrooper design in there. But this one looks good too.

Except the controller, that doesn't look real good.
Tibarn
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: jhai_radikz

...dapat may white version, si luke naman naka tingin sa kanya. or kahit stormtrooper sa white ps4.
Currently Playing:
PS4: Ghost of Tsushima Switch: Fenyx rising, Witcher 3
PS5: Demons Souls, AC:Valhalla
FC: SW-8583-1421-4426
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

the controller patterns Vader's chest piece
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Still looks ugly to me, but that's just my opinion.

I get that it's fan service, but i could never get into these limited edition controllers where there's too much going on like the uncharted 3 one.
Crazycajun
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

The controller does look fugly. Looks like a knockoff controller that you see in one of those china made knockoff consoles.
PSN ID: crazy4cajun

"Bad things don't happen TO you. Bad things happen FOR you."
maya14344
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project
PSN ID: Maya_14344

kapag po ba nagdelete ako ng laro sa ps4 hindi po ba ma dedelete din yung mga save nung larong yun?
"Looking forward to play with you"
helghastinfantry
Myst
Myst

di po. magkahiwalay sila.
psn: CamperKing88
maya14344
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

Sige Thank you po.
"Looking forward to play with you"
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/shooter- ... ny/0158590
via N4G
Xbox may be enjoying its Halo sales success, but shooter fans are actually switching to PlayStation 4, Sony says.

PlayStation has secured third-party partnerships with a number of big shooter franchises this year, including Destiny and Call of Duty: Black Ops III, as well as upcoming blockbuster Star Wars Battlefront.

The company has created special edition consoles for all three games and PS4 has been featured in the TV advertising. That includes the recent live-action Star Wars Battlefront TV spot (below).

“This generation, the shooter audience is tending to switch over to PS4, so we’ve got high expectations for Star Wars Battlefront around both launch and into next year,” said PlayStation group marketing manager Lauren Bradley.

“When we first saw [the Battlefront TV ad] I think everyone in the office suddenly had something in their eye. It really pulls on the heart strings and celebrates nostalgia, which aligns well with PlayStation’s 20th anniversary.

“One of the most favourited comments on our Facebook post was ‘the nostalgia is strong with this one’. Star Wars is so important to so many of us, those who love it often have that one friend they grew up watching it with so its a good way to get the local co-op message across.”
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

Cannot start PS4 sino na naka-experience nito?

kanina lang saken, currently on 3.10 FW pero sabi please connect Dualshock and install 3.10 or higher daw using USB device

sinubukan ko safe mode Update System Software and Rebuild Database pero ayaw huhuhu
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Under warranty pa ba pafs? Baka panahon na para isoli.
RAYANT8
Hardcore Gamer
PSN ID: xxRAYANT8xx

under warranty pa, papa-ayos or palit agad? saan pwede dalhin pafs?