Windows 10

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

jsnepo wrote:
darkwing_uop wrote:the browser doesn't have a Save As dialog for downloading files , it just lumps them all in the Download folder :banghead:
You can change the location of the downloads folder where downloads go to. Right click on the downloads folder and choose properties. Select the location tab. There you will be able to change the location.
yeah but sometimes you want to save a file to a different folder, you have to go to your 'Download' folder again and transfer it :banghead:
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

darkwing_uop wrote:
jsnepo wrote:
You can change the location of the downloads folder where downloads go to. Right click on the downloads folder and choose properties. Select the location tab. There you will be able to change the location.
yeah but sometimes you want to save a file to a different folder, you have to go to your 'Download' folder again and transfer it :banghead:
I know what you mean. It's really baffling. I mean they even removed the clear cache on exit that already exists on Internet Explorer.
ron_bato wrote: Thanks! Everything went by smoothly! Didn't have to update my drivers or anything aside from the update I received from GeForce Experience yesterday. So far so good, I'm using edge right now, and it's pretty snappy so far. Liking it over Internet Explorer.

All my files, preferences, apps, are all in tact din. So far, it's been a hassle free upgrade.
Yup, everything will be kept. Even the bookmarks were synchronized between the old OS, Windows 10 and even my Windows phone.
:bigmouth:
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

soooo...windows 10 is completely free but solitaire requires subscription payment now? :sweat:
**** ****!
jdmpal
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

windows 10 na rin ako..ganda ng ui tsaka ng edge :2thumbs:

may only problem is the windows store..lagi syang nag foforce close :sweat:
PSN : jdmpal
FC : 2529 0953 2108 (switch)
kurtsky
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: kurtskyKG

Sino nag try install sa bagong partition ok ba siya?
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

My experience has been near perfect so far. I've played around with it for about 4 hours or so now, and I'm really liking Windows 10. Start button + Live Tiles is really a good combination.

Cortana is working surprisingly well, word recognition though isn't flawless, but I expect that to get better with time.

My games have been working well, I tried the game dvr function and it's great.

So far so good, didn't encounter any driver issues, incompatibilities.

Thank heavens that we can now open apps in window mode lol.
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

grayfox17 wrote:soooo...windows 10 is completely free but solitaire requires subscription payment now? :sweat:
Solitaire does not require a subscription. It's still free. If you're referring to the ads, uhmm... solitaire since Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 already got ads.
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

so just to be clear, pwede install yung windows 10 ng diretso WITHOUT formatting and all existing softwares will remain as-is?
**** ****!
flipsflops
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: flipsflops

With all the positive responses here, parang gusto ko na rin mag upgrade.
白線の内側に下がってお待ちください
sib
Beyond the Beyond
Beyond the Beyond

grayfox17 wrote:so just to be clear, pwede install yung windows 10 ng diretso WITHOUT formatting and all existing softwares will remain as-is?
Pwede.
Currently Playing
PS4:
PSV:
PC: Flowers -Le Volume sur Printemps-, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

sib wrote:
grayfox17 wrote:so just to be clear, pwede install yung windows 10 ng diretso WITHOUT formatting and all existing softwares will remain as-is?
Pwede.
kahit pirata ang 8.1 ko pwede pa rin patungan ng 10? :sweat:
**** ****!
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

as long as your Windows 7/8 is activated and your hardware supported, you can upgrade to Windows 10
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Hindi yata "activated" kapag pirata eh...nag run lang siya in an active state but not online sa microsoft network mismo.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

yep, it is activated. I had to. The message "your windows is not genuine" have been relentlessly bugging me before kaya kelangan talaga i-activate. Oh well, might as well go with the trend and see how everything will go. But first, lemme backup muna my docs and saved game files hehe..mahirap na eh :sweat:
**** ****!
kurtsky
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

so far so good. sa partition ko ininstall kasi hindi pa ako sure mag fresh install.
tanong mga sir, bakit may black bars sa gilid , landscape naman pinili ko.

pwede palang later nalang ilagay yung product key pag install,
hindi gaya ng windows 8 trial na may watermark ng trial.

kurtsky
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

trip ko yung login screen ngayon pati yung picture password. unique!
ok din mga security settings like sign in with ms account or local account. :) :cheer:
NinjaLooter
- Kick this player?

kurtsky wrote:trip ko yung login screen ngayon pati yung picture password. unique!
ok din mga security settings like sign in with ms account or local account. :) :cheer:
Yeah. What I want to test out is Windows Hello wherein your face is your login. It's that it requires an IR camera and I don't have that. Anyway those login features you mentioned started out in Windows 8 including the Microsoft account bit.

I tested the Game DVR function on Far Cry 3. So far, the video quality is pretty average. It may have been dependent on the PC specs. See for yourself (plus Youtube compression, LOL).

Last edited by NinjaLooter on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

So far not too bad naman yung transition ko to windows 10 although I did lose some functional Samsung apps that I had on my laptop. Still trying to figure out some stuff. I like how it retains most of the ease of use of Windows 7 though.
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
kurtsky
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

meron pa ngang picture login. very unique indeed! :mrgreen:
grayfox17
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

baka hindi natin alam ginagamit na pala ng microsoft yung mga scanned faces natin to build a database for users, making it easier to ID people hehe :sweat:
**** ****!