Microsoft Announces Xbox One Without Kinect, Shipping June 9

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

The new Kinect-free Xbox One will retail for $399. The console launched last November for $500, $100 more than the rival PlayStation 4, which did not come with a bundled sensor. The company announced the new plan today on the official Xbox news site.
http://kotaku.com/microsoft-announces-x ... 1575644372
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Well this is good news, I don't care much for Kinect. But I do care about the Xbox One and with Phil Spencer at the helm, hopefully a bigger and better future for the Xbox. Last gen Xbox ang inuna ko, this gen PS naman inuna ko, so I will definitely get an Xbox as long as the anti-consumer policies don't pop anymore. :)

Sunset Overdrive looks fantastic, give me that and Quantum Break, and I'm a happy camper. I'll probably wait til 2015 to buy the Xbox One, I don't plan on subscribing to both Live and PS+ because that will hurt and stack up over time so I'll wait for the Single Player and exclusive library to get bigger even more.
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

So di rin pala nagkalayo sa presyo ang PS4 at Xbox One kung console + controller combo lang.
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Daniel wrote:So di rin pala nagkalayo sa presyo ang PS4 at Xbox One kung console + controller combo lang.
In reality dapat mas mura pa Xbox One kesa PS4, PS4 is the more powerful machine. I don't think MS will settle at 400$ for a long time, if they fail to capture NA even with this move, they will bring that price down further (which I'm hoping for by 2015 :lol:)
nikolaipoe
Ace Combat
Ace Combat
PSN ID: nikolaipoe22 and martfrancisco04

From ps3 to xbox360 mas lamang talaga ang ps3.then ps4 to xboxone mas lamang ang ps4, pero sa package yun xboxone one solid from console ,kinect,headset,controller polido.Sayang kung aalisin nila yun kinect ,very responsive and yun camera mas ok sa ps4 camera.
PSN ID US (R1) : nikolaipoe22
PSN ID HK (R3) : martfrancisco04
XBOX ONE Gamertag : nikolaipoe22 (playing Titanfall / Battlefield 4 )