Xbox VP Marc Whitten leaves Microsoft

Do you also play with non-PlayStation devices? Do you enjoy playing as a plumber saving a princess? Or some bald marines? Or maybe you want to play using the touchscreen?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

http://www.polygon.com/2014/3/17/552013 ... -microsoft

Marc Whitten, chief product officer for Xbox, is leaving Microsoft after 14 years with the company, according to an announcement posted to Xbox.com.

"I have had the extreme pleasure over the last 14 years to work on the greatest product with the greatest team and for the greatest community," Whitten said in a statement. "Xbox is so special because of the amazing team I've had the opportunity to work with and because our fans are the most incredible fans on the planet. It has been the highlight of my career to work on a product so loved. It's incredibly tough to leave but I am confident the best days are ahead for Xbox fans, in the capable hands of a very talented team."

Whitten is leaving Microsoft to join Sonos, a consumer electronics company, as chief product officer.

According to Microsoft, the rest of the Xbox leadership team will remain intact, and Whitten's team, including Microsoft Game Studios head Phil Spencer and Xbox chief marketing and strategy officer Yusuf Mehdi, will report to Terry Myerson. Myerson is the executive vice president that oversees the teams building the software and experiences for Windows, Windows Phone and Xbox.

Whitten was scheduled to appear at this week's Game Developers Conference to take part in a "fireside chat" about Microsoft's ID@Xbox program for independent developers. He has since been replaced on that panel by Phil Spencer.
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Parang uso ngayon mag resign ah. First Jack Tretton and now...
PSN ID: twolfkg / TurnBasedPPS
3DS FC: 4468-1101-2937
Daniel
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano

Bakit kaya sila umaalis? Hmmm

Dati si J Allard, nung time ng Xbox - Xbox 360. Pulitika o pagod siguro?
PSN ID: Bobo-Bambano (US), Hunghunk (Asian SG), imajackiechanfan (Asian HK)