[OT] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
jaded
Battle Arena Toshinden
Battle Arena Toshinden
PSN ID: kjadd

jetrick wrote:Regarding the graphics of AC between pc and ps4 very minimal lang ang difference nila
mas ok syempre ang anti aliasing ng pc saka TEXT SPEAK VIOLATION soft shadow and of course tesselation.
Ano pala yung exclusive content and how much? Planning to get one sa ps4 para may
Games ako. Haha. Thanks
3 Codes na input ko which are ( Uplay code, Aveline Mission, Side Quest and in game items ata)
PSN ID: kjadd <US>
boga123
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: boga123

Anybody had difficulty inputting their codes? I tried inputting my Uplay codes on 2 different occassions pero laging error.

DEBUT ALBUM NOW OUT FOR FREE!

Vandals on the Wall's 25th best local album for 2013!

http://thegeeksmusic.bandcamp.com
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

boga123 wrote:Anybody had difficulty inputting their codes? I tried inputting my Uplay codes on 2 different occassions pero laging error.
You don't need to input the Uplay codes bro, Ubisoft scrapped the Uplay pass program. All you need is at the start of the game, to download a pass that they provide for free (this option comes out at the beginning of the game). I didn't use those codes included with the game.

See here for details: http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-iv- ... -passport/
boga123
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote:
boga123 wrote:Anybody had difficulty inputting their codes? I tried inputting my Uplay codes on 2 different occassions pero laging error.
You don't need to input the Uplay codes bro, Ubisoft scrapped the Uplay pass program. All you need is at the start of the game, to download a pass that they provide for free (this option comes out at the beginning of the game). I didn't use those codes included with the game.

lols kaya pala! thanks, man! not interested in Uplay or whatever, pero nakakainis kasi na lagi nagpoprompt sa simula na maginput ng codes. :lol:

boga123
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote:

lols kaya pala! thanks, man! not interested in Uplay or whatever, pero nakakainis kasi na lagi nagpoprompt sa simula na maginput ng codes. :lol:

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Unfortunately kailangan daw siya for some missions (yung naval missions ata?) So to get the complete experience daw gamitin mo na din :) Hope you're enjoying it man!
Yunarce
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Yunarce23

Has anyone tried to upgrade from ps3 to ps4? I think kade hindi pa pwede mag upgrade sa asian ver kase wala ako nakikita na ps3 to ps4 unlike sa us ps store. Gusto ko pa naman sana laruin sa ps4. Hehe.
Now Playing:
PS4: Destiny, FIFA 15, Madden 15, Diablo 3 ROS
Vita: Dragons Dogma
3DS: Layton vs Phoenix
PC: CS GO

PSN ID US (PLDT): Yunarce23
atabspunk
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

Yunarce wrote:Has anyone tried to upgrade from ps3 to ps4? I think kade hindi pa pwede mag upgrade sa asian ver kase wala ako nakikita na ps3 to ps4 unlike sa us ps store. Gusto ko pa naman sana laruin sa ps4. Hehe.
Afaik wala atang upgrade offer sa Asian Stores. Ganyan din kase yung sa Battlefield 4 (PS3) na plano i-upgrade ng friend ko for PS4. Asian kase yung BF4 nya hehe.

May companion app daw yung ACIV? Has anyone tried? Baka may bayad yung app for mobile hehe.
tagamaynila
Jumping Flash!
Jumping Flash!
PSN ID: tagamaynila

I've tried the app. It's pretty useful for doing the fleet management when you're not playing the game. Since some of the missions you send your ships to can take hours to complete, it helps to get them on their way ahead of time until you can get back to playing the game. By then, hopefully the ships you sent will be back from missions they embarked on and the rewards are aready there for you to collect.

You can also read the database stuff you collected if you're interested in that. And most neat is you can listen to all your collected shanties!
There's coffee in my veins
PSN ID: tagamaynila
theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

wew natapos din!

best AC game so far.

Olats ang combination ng US PSN + R3 PS4 Game.
Nagloloko kumonek sa uPlay. Di ko tuloy nagamit kahit isang beses yung Fleet.

Pero pag sa Asian PSN Account ko nilaro ang dali nilang magconnect. 30%+ Nako nung nalaman ko, tinamad akong ulitin. hehe
PSN: xtheEnemy
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: alex042795

theEnemy wrote:wew natapos din!

best AC game so far.

Olats ang combination ng US PSN + R3 PS4 Game.
Nagloloko kumonek sa uPlay. Di ko tuloy nagamit kahit isang beses yung Fleet.

Pero pag sa Asian PSN Account ko nilaro ang dali nilang magconnect. 30%+ Nako nung nalaman ko, tinamad akong ulitin. hehe
ouch R3 pa naman yung pinabili ko sa kuya ko para makamura :sweat:
[RPHS] PSN: alex042795 -PS4/PSV/PS3
XBL: AlexPapaPH
NNID: alexpapaph
Switch FC: 7896-0448-2000

Solid Green and Gold
theEnemy
IMBA
PSN ID: xtheEnemy

^
Gagana naman yung codes for DLCs (Missions, MP, Items). Tinotopak lang kumonek sa uPlay.

Pero baka din ito dun sa bug sa AC4-PS4 na pag 100+ friend mo nagloloko na. lol
PSN: xtheEnemy
ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

theEnemy wrote:^
Gagana naman yung codes for DLCs (Missions, MP, Items). Tinotopak lang kumonek sa uPlay.

Pero baka din ito dun sa bug sa AC4-PS4 na pag 100+ friend mo nagloloko na. lol
Oo yan yun, may problems kapag yung friends mo sa PSN 100+, sa fleet mode daw nangyayari ito. Sa battlefield din dati sa MP nagkakaproblema kapag lampas 100 friends mo, pero ngayon ewan ko na lang.
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

buti 92 palang friends ko :)

Solid Green and Gold
Seraph011
Kaizoku-o
PSN ID: Seraph01

Thinking of getting this as my 3rd game....trying to get a good deal sa LE sana eh. ^^
Seraph M.D.
An1mo
japogi78
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: goodguy9001

Mga sir, the only assassins creed game I played was the first one. I got bored after a few days on the game and sold it. Paulit-ulit lang kasi yung ginagawa. Track, pick-pocket, akyat sa highest tower/building etc. Worth it ba yung ACIV or baka manawa na naman ako? Convince me! lols
alex042795
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

japogi78 wrote:Mga sir, the only assassins creed game I played was the first one. I got bored after a few days on the game and sold it. Paulit-ulit lang kasi yung ginagawa. Track, pick-pocket, akyat sa highest tower/building etc. Worth it ba yung ACIV or baka manawa na naman ako? Convince me! lols
worth it siguro. lahat ng AC nalaro ko maliban dito(OTW palang yung copy ko) at 1. :2thumbs: AC 1 daw kasi yung pinakapangit na AC, ibang iba na to dun :)

Solid Green and Gold
boga123
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

alexandre042795 wrote:
japogi78 wrote:Mga sir, the only assassins creed game I played was the first one. I got bored after a few days on the game and sold it. Paulit-ulit lang kasi yung ginagawa. Track, pick-pocket, akyat sa highest tower/building etc. Worth it ba yung ACIV or baka manawa na naman ako? Convince me! lols
worth it siguro. lahat ng AC nalaro ko maliban dito(OTW palang yung copy ko) at 1. :2thumbs: AC 1 daw kasi yung pinakapangit na AC, ibang iba na to dun :)

I played the first AC and the 2nd AC. Finished both pero nabore ako. Pinilit ko lang talaga. Pero so far I'm enjoying this game. Must be because I'm forced to play this all the time dahil buggy yung 2k14, pero enjoy naman so far. :bigmouth:

ron_bato
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

^ Assassin's Creed 3 just told me that the franchise wasn't for me anymore. I had to drag myself to finish that game. I heard this one is better, but I just can't seem to push myself to finish it. I just really need a break from this game. Buti na lang regalo lang ito sa akin, kaya binenta ko na lang. :lol:

Maybe I playe this in the future when I absolutely have nothing to play, but aside from the ps4, I still need to finish infamous 2 and Shadow of the Colossus and ICO. :lol:
boga123
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

ron_bato wrote:^ Assassin's Creed 3 just told me that the franchise wasn't for me anymore. I had to drag myself to finish that game. I heard this one is better, but I just can't seem to push myself to finish it. I just really need a break from this game. Buti na lang regalo lang ito sa akin, kaya binenta ko na lang. :lol:

Maybe I playe this in the future when I absolutely have nothing to play, but aside from the ps4, I still need to finish infamous 2 and Shadow of the Colossus and ICO. :lol:

Sa franchise na 'to imho, kailangan mo talaga ng breaks. Didn't play AC3 and was almost tempted to buy AC on the vita but decided against it. Kaya ko siguro naenjoy tong black flag dahil sa tagal ng break. :lol: