DataBlitz VS. X-Play

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
vjc_4581
Primal Rage
Primal Rage

:) pag group buy makikisawsaw/suyo/epal ako sa mga may high authority/in charge ng site na eto... TurnBased, etc. :pray:
skp_16
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: skp7_13

Sali ako sa group buy if P2400 or less ang ilalabas ko. :lol: :grin: :2thumbs: :agree:

I don't like X-Play (on what they did to Datablitz regarding NBA 2K13) but not to the extent that I will boycott them. The reason why I am considering joining the group buy is because of the P2595 R3 price of GTA5. But then, if I should cash out similar price, I will just purchase GTA5 in Datablitz. At least I supported them (DB).
rkobenjo
Cosmic Race
Cosmic Race
PSN ID: rkobenjo_04

skp_16 wrote:Sali ako sa group buy if P2400 or less ang ilalabas ko. :lol: :grin: :2thumbs: :agree:

I don't like X-Play (on what they did to Datablitz regarding NBA 2K13) but not to the extent that I will boycott them. The reason why I am considering joining the group buy is because of the P2595 R3 price of GTA5. But then, if I should cash out similar price, I will just purchase GTA5 in Datablitz. At least I supported them (DB).
:agree: agree ako kay sir skp_16, pero sana naghintay na lang pala ako ng group buy. :sweat:
napasubo na ako sa CE sa pagkahype ko. :ashamed:
I hear voices in my head
They council me
They understand
They talk to me...

PSN ID: rkobenjo_04 (US)
TurnBased
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: twolfkg

Group Buy thread. Pakibasa iyung discussion points

http://pinoyps.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=65307