Mirror's Edge 2

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Mirror's Edge 2 Announced at E3
Mirror's Edge 2 has been officially announced for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at EA's pre-E3 press conference. DICE commented that the game will be released "when it's ready".

The game is in the "early stages of development" and is described by DICE as an "all-new origin story" for Faith with the game being developed as a reboot.

"We introduced Mirror's Edge and Faith to gamers five years ago, and we've waited for the right moment to reunite them," Sara Jansson, the game's producer informed Eurogamer. "Thanks to the Frostbite engine and a new generation of platfroms, we are now able to deliver a richer world that players will be able to explore with a new level of freedom in both movement and action."

The game is being developed using DICE's Frostbite 3 engine and all footage in the reveal trailer, below, came from within the game. Notably, there's no '2' in the title and some believe that the game is a prequel.
TRAILER
Clestcruz
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: clestcruz

I guess it's time to buy mirrors edge :)
Lirgota
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: Lirgota

Dapat sa pc version nito meron support for occulus rift hahaha.
gabe
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: chl_28

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1958989/mi ... x_one.html

Mirror's Edge 2 Confirmed For PS4 & Xbox One
Adam Barnes

EA has (finally) announced Mirror's Edge 2, without any details but a lot of next-gen graphics.

Published on Jun 10, 2013
After numerous leaks and speculation, it seems Mirror's Edge 2 is actually happening. And the world can relax.

No details were given on the game itself, but fans will be pleased to hear it looks very similar to its predecessor - but with much fancier graphics, naturally, since it'll be coming to Xbox One and PS4.

No release date was given, simply "coming when it's ready". Which likely means 2014 at the earliest.

With this and news that DICE is also working on Star Wars: Battlefront, it's been a good E3 conference for EA.
PS4 BF4 Account: xXSIXTHMANXx
PS4 Primary Account: X-SIXTHMAN-X
Sandatahang Lakas ng [RP]
Strike Team Tagay Primetime Edition
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

merged topic ..