Transistor (From the developers of Bastion)

Let's talk about anything about video games, no matter what platform it is. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite character? What are the recently released games? What is DLC (downloadable content)? How do I beat this boss? How do I set up my team?
z3kEn
Momento Mori
PSN ID: z3Aya

Announced @ E3 2013
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Transistor E3 2013 Trailer - E3 2013 Sony Conference
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

http://supergiantgames.com/
What is Transistor?
Transistor is a sci-fi themed action RPG that invites players to wield an extraordinary weapon of unknown origin as they fight through a stunning futuristic city. The game seamlessly integrates thoughtful strategic planning into a fast-paced action experience, melding responsive gameplay and rich atmospheric storytelling. During the course of the adventure, players will piece together the Transistor’s mysteries as they pursue its former owners. Have a look at the reveal trailer to get a feel for the game.
z3kEn
Momento Mori

Bastion Dev: “The Extra Power Of The PS4 Is Actually Super-Useful For Us”
"It really helps not having to spend all our time squeezing the game into a much smaller memory footprint."

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/06/24/ ... ul-for-us/
Speaking to PlayStation, SuperGiant’s Greg Kasavin has commented on how the power of the PS4 has been instrumental in getting the game developed.

“You’d be surprised,” said Kasavin when asked about the impact the PS4′s power has on indie games. “The extra power of the PS4 is actually super-useful for us, especially the added memory capacity.”

“This game is much more animation-intensive than Bastion already. The fidelity of the animation – I’m not sure we could achieve that on the current gen without significantly scaling it back.”

“Obviously, this is a purely 2D game – it’s not polygonal at all. We’re not making full use of the system’s horsepower, but at the same time I think that the spirit of the PS4 is that it has all sorts of games on it, large and small. That spirit that was showcased at the E3 press briefing, and that’s why we’re here.”

Greg is also hugely positive about Sony’s new ‘indie’ focus. “The way in which Sony has been pushing smaller titles has been really inspiring,” he said. “When I was watching the PS4 unveiling and Jonathan Blow got up there and presented The Witness, I was like ‘That’s awesome!’”

“For me, as a game player, I was like ‘I’m sold. I’m in. I’m getting that system so I can play The Witness, if nothing else.’”