Formula 1 thread

Talk about things other than video games. What are your other hobbies? What's your favorite TV show? Are you into sports. Any recommended restaurants? Do you travel?
ejsz
Ridge Racer
Ridge Racer
PSN ID: jzosa

Red Bulls are flying!
psn ID: jzosa
radical dreamer02
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project
PSN ID: turbokit_ph

Less than 3 hrs na lang! :clap:

lakas si vettel! almost a full second faster that the closest opponent! :o
XBL ID: Gamblah0lik

"Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer all require one ball.

In Formula 1 you need two!"
machine
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: leoman420

Grabe nanaman red bull....and mukang confident na confident si Vettel. Looks like ferrari and mclaren will have to play catch-up again
PS3
Xbox 360 elite
Nintendo wii
PC-i5 750
Psp 2000 Slim
Cornholio00
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix
PSN ID: Cornholio_00

yes, redbull were untouchable in the aussie gp, but their main rivals are not that far from them, not like last season, mclaren & ferrari catched up the bulls second half of the season, for this season, i predict 2 to 3 more races, and the ferraris and mclarens can give the bulls a run for their money, it will be handsfull for the bulls, another thing to consider is, bulls didnt have any kers on them, all the teams had their kers installed, its a shame for horner, that the bulls didnt take the risk of installing it on their challenger, while the other smaller teams, did, yes..its not mandatory for a team to install kers, but from a fan`s point of view, its a bit unfair, because of the extra weight the kers bring,

anyway, im a ferrari fan,
biggest winner for me, is petrov & alonso, petrov was a class act, & alonso was in his element again, from 5th place, bumped to 9th, did some overtaking moves, stopped 3x & still was a sec behind petrov on the last lap, in the top 4, he was only the one who had 3 stops, & still finished 4th,

biggest loser,massa, mercedes gp, barichello, & sauber because of their disqualification,
PSN: Cornholio_00
triplethreat
Novastorm
Novastorm
PSN ID: Triplethreat_6

@Cornholio
Agree ako sayo :agree: But i think Ferrari has to improve sa qualifying. They have to be at least on the first 3 sa grid. Like what happened to Alonso, he was o at 4th place on the grid, and i think he made a decent start., not the best start but it was ok. But he has to avoid Button to hit him so he fell to 9th place. Massa had a good start but i think Massa hasn't gotten his element yet since the accident 2 years ago. For some reason para lang syang mediocre. Petrov i have to give him this :agree: But Ferrai has the pace kasi at the end of the race Ferrari was first and second on the fastest lap with Massa clocking 1:28.947 then Alonso 1:29.487 :clap: Let's see how the teams react on the 2nd race. Mercedes nga hindi pa nakigulo :smiley:
PS3 US 80Gb
"Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth"
PSALM 46:10

a MAC a day keeps the virus away :-)
Cornholio00
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

oo nga eh, tindi kase ng quali pace ng redbull eh, mukhang okay din yung drs ng fia to boost overtaking sa f1, although it not necessarily mean na, you can overtake easily pagpress ng drs, pero yung excitement na dala nya pag umatake yung nasa likod, ang ganda eh, nakaka-high, heheheh, nagpakain pa ako sa bahay dahil sa sobrang excitement ko, hehehe :clap: :smiley: :agree:
triplethreat
Novastorm
Novastorm

Nagpakain ka pala bro bakit hindi ka nagsabi sa amin :smiley: This season looks to be promising :agree: I still expect Ferrari to be in the mix :clap:
PS3 US 80Gb
"Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth"

triplethreat
Novastorm
Novastorm

Seems like Ferrai is off the pace again(basing on practice 1 & 2) :facepalm: But usually they don't compete naman with the quickest times on friday practice eh.
PS3 US 80Gb

Cornholio00
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

triplethreat wrote:Seems like Ferrai is off the pace again(basing on practice 1 & 2) :facepalm: But usually they don't compete naman with the quickest times on friday practice eh.
yup, they focused on few aero updates, & tested on the new compound that pirelli brought, tingin ko off the pace parin sila,
kahit ngayong 3rd prac & quali, if weather will intervine this race weekend, it will be a lottery tomorrow, which is good for us, :clap: :clap: :clap:
triplethreat
Novastorm
Novastorm

It's just very unusual for Ferrari to step back while others a fast moving forward. Even Renault are joining the mix in front. hehehe... :smiley:
PS3 US 80Gb

choy
hype lang
PSN ID: choyPSX

lupit ni Vettel
back-to-back titles ito
<( )> You have earned a trophy.
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

Currently playing Gran Turismo 5
radical dreamer02
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

Checkered flag na!

triplethreat
Novastorm
Novastorm

Hahay!!!! Sayang young move ni Alonso. Sumabit paying front wing nay kay nigger!!! :facepalm:
PS3 US 80Gb

triplethreat
Novastorm
Novastorm

choy wrote:lupit ni Vettel
back-to-back titles ito
If the other team is just gonna sit and watch RBR then Vettel should be the run away this year.
PS3 US 80Gb

radical dreamer02
The Raiden Project
The Raiden Project

Imba ni vettel ngayong season!

triplethreat
Novastorm
Novastorm

radical dreamer02 wrote:Imba ni vettel ngayong season!
Yup! I great driver with a great car. I still wanna see other teams make up ground on them(specially ferrari. hehehe) because i am still not convince on Vettel as a driver when he's under pressure or in the mix with other cars.
PS3 US 80Gb

triplethreat
Novastorm
Novastorm

Now it seems like it is true about Button a better driver on looking after tires than Hamilton.
PS3 US 80Gb

Cornholio00
Motor Toon Grand Prix
Motor Toon Grand Prix

triplethreat wrote:
radical dreamer02 wrote:Imba ni vettel ngayong season!
Yup! I great driver with a great car. I still wanna see other teams make up ground on them(specially ferrari. hehehe) because i am still not convince on Vettel as a driver when he's under pressure or in the mix with other cars.
yup, a great drive for vettel in front, without anyone challenging him, hehehe, though he is really good in quali, hehehe
i think, ferrari can match both redbull & mclaren on race pace, specially alonso,
button did a great job, looking after his tyres, compared to his teammate, hamilton,
alonso showed his versatility, nursed his tyres well, & attacked on the right time, just got unlucky his drs did not worked well,
i am really impressed with lotus renault, i think they leaped frog mercedes already,
points again for di resta, hehehe, another race weekend for us, :clap: :clap: :clap:
choy
hype lang

something's off with Ferrari. they were never the same without Brawn or Todt
<( )> You have earned a trophy.
_/ \_ Hype lang yan

All form, no substance

Currently playing Gran Turismo 5
a13
Primal Rage