This Service Is Not Available to you Country/Region

This section is read-only. Inactive threads for the past 5 years will be placed here. Also, game threads that are locked after creating its Official Thread will be here as well. If a new thread is created and an existing one is here, it will be merged. If a member wants to reply to one of the threads here, please ask an administrator or a moderator and it will be unlocked and moved to its proper section.
francisjohn94
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22
PSN ID: kaijes

I logged in to the playstation store then this message came and blocked my access to the store and i can't edit my account information it says an error has occurred. is the philippines blocked on other countries ps store i tried the hk, us and eu stores but still the same error occurs. are we getting philippine PSN is that why they blocked mine? or are we DOOOMED! :wah:

Is this maintenance? or they blocked philippines?. i'm going crazy! all of my unused funds will be gone. :wah:

Pero sana Maintenance lang!
It shows this:
Currently Playing:Guitar hero & Rock Band series
Collection: Heavy Rain,God of War3,WKC,GHWT,SoulCaliburIV,GOWC,UC2,MGS4 and inFAMOUS
"I Am The Viper"
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75

hmmm, it's a Tuesday
francisjohn94

darkwing_uop wrote:hmmm, it's a Tuesday
sana nga maintenance lang. first time ko pa lang kasi makaexperience ng maintenance since weekends ako naglalaro pag may pasok.(if maintenance nga)
Currently Playing:Guitar hero & Rock Band series
Collection: Heavy Rain,God of War3,WKC,GHWT,SoulCaliburIV,GOWC,UC2,MGS4 and inFAMOUS
"I Am The Viper"
darkwing_uop
Primal Rage
Primal Rage
PSN ID: darkwing75